It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water and Sacred Geometry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is a short video presented by Gregg Braden. While the man himself is certainly questionable, some of his demonstrations were extremely thought provoking. With the surge of new members ATS has had recently, I thought it was worth reposting. There is already a wealth of information on this website if you're interested.

I'm going for the "food for thought" approach and I'm not here to prove or dispel of anything's existence or effectiveness. My mind was blown starting at the 2:00 minute mark.

The average adult human comes in around 65% water and about 73% for a newborn baby. So I thought, could we possibly manipulate the water inside our own bodies to heal or achieve a desired result?

Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, reinforce the findings of these earlier researchers. Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person's frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised.

Human Body:

Genius Brain Frequency 80-82 MHz
Brain Frequency Range 72-90 MHz
Normal Brain Frequency 72 MHz
Human Body 62-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck up 72-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck down 60-68 MHz Thyroid and Parathyroid glands are 62-68 MHz
Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
Heart is 67-70 MHz
Lungs are 58-65 MHz
Liver is 55-60 MHz
Pancreas is 60-80 MHz

Sickness:

Colds and Flu start at: 57-60 MHz
Disease starts at: 58 MHz
Candida overgrowth starts at: 55 MHz
Receptive to Epstein Barr at: 52 MHz
Receptive to Cancer at: 42 MHz
Death begins at: 25 MHz

Food:

Fresh Foods 20-27 Hz
Fresh Herbs 20-27 Hz
Dried Foods 15-22 Hz
Dried Herbs 15-22 Hz
Processed/Canned Food 0 HZ

Note: Fresh foods and herbs will have a higher frequency if grown organically and eaten freshly picked.

The BT3™ Frequency Monitoring System

During his work with plants, soil, and water in his agricultural projects, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology invented and built a machine called a BT3 Frequency Monitoring System. This device – modified and perfected over the years - used a highly sensitive sensor to measure bio-electrical frequencies of plant nutrients and essential oils.

The BT3™ frequency monitoring System has a one of a kind sensor that can be used to measure the frequency of any substance or object. When measuring plants, the frequency of the healthier, more nutritionally balanced plant will always have a higher frequency than the less healthy one.

In working with rock powders for agricultural application, we choose certain combinations based on their frequency readings. We then send samples to a laboratory for a mineral analysis to confirm our findings, and our choices have always turned out to be the best mineral combinations.

Frequencies of an individual can be measured also. You can determine where an energy block or leak is occurring in the body by reading the frequency levels. Where there is an energy leak the reading will spike. For example, in the case of a back injury, the meter will show an energy spike at the injured vertebra. If a person isn't feeling well, his or her brain energy reading will be lower than it would normally be if well rested and in good health. You can check specific organs by placing the sensor on that area. If the organ is not functioning properly, the frequency will be significantly lower than the other organs.* You can even tell whether a person is functioning in a right brain or left brain mode. We have used the meter to test foods and supplements. Generally speaking, a higher energy reading indicates that it is a nutritionally beneficial food. Highly processed foods will show very low frequency readings compared to fresh fruits or vegetables, for example.

The meter's applications are limited only by one's imagination. The best way to use it is in comparison studies, comparing one product with another, or taking before and after measurements. What makes this frequency meter unique is it's extremely sensitive sensor.

Because of its high sensitivity, background interference will usually have to be taken into account. It does take some practice and patience at first. It is easier to use if you find a place in your home, laboratory or office that has as little electromagnetic interference as possible, then always use your meter in that area if you can. The meter may not give you a zero reading to start with; but a room with minimal interference from radios, computers, etc. is better because you can establish a base line to work with.

I'd like to know your opinion on this topic and I'm interested in further reading. I will continue to support the idea that frequency and health are related, but also open to the potential of it falling short. In today's world, I feel as though it's being used against us as a silent weapon and I'd like to know how to fight back. Any thoughts?

edit on 25-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This video reminds me of Mandalas. I started coloring them while I'm on the phone to try and mellow myself out.

The list of frequencies was very enlightening, while I think most people try to get fresh over dry herbs now there's even more reason to.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This has always been a fascinating subject to me.." The Message from Water" is a somewhat related topic in that water does also appear to be an informational storage medium based on the research done by Masaru Emoto....His research very stunningly suggests your very thoughts affect the world around you....Bruce Lee als oshared a cryptic message with us anbout " flowing like water " If you haven't seen any of the research there by Mr Emoto its quite interesting..Cymatics as well and the vibrational states and complexities of lower/higher vibrational frequencies...The higher the better!!

a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wow S&F lots of great info here. I would agree Gregg Braden can be a little out there at times. I will admit to reading most of his books though. He does hit on some very thought provoking subjects. This is definitely one of those subjects. Now I got something interesting to do after work thanks OP!.

ETA:
Similar experiment. Same amazing effects.

edit on 25-3-2015 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Great video.

Just reminds on who sees the water bounce to the music and those that wonder why....

Cheers, I found it inspirational!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This device – modified and perfected over the years - used a highly sensitive sensor to measure bio-electrical frequencies of plant nutrients and essential oils.

Seriously? A device that measures frequency of plants and essential oils? Come now. I was curious how much the device costs, but shockingly they no longer sell it.

NOTE: The BT3™ Frequency Monitor has been discontinued.
We have provided this page for informational purposes only.
Click here for details

I wonder why a miracle device such as this isn't sold anymore?

V

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Frequency in the form of sound waves, affect health, and matter in general.
I belive matter is resonating a specific sound /frequency at the atomic structure; that can't be heard by ours ears which are tuned to specific audio-spectrum which they are receptive too.

This subtle symphony of atomic structure; is the living motion of sound, that determines the state and structure of the atomic structure, matter.

The high vs low frequencies of sound in motion, determine the state of matter.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god"

"In the beginning was a sound, and the sound resonated from creations origin"

Sound is everything to matter. It's feeling, it's structure, it's state, it's existence.

As long as living matter has a sound frequency (a cosmic symphony is how I like to it) it lives, it vibrates atomicaly, it exists in form.

Sound also plays the roll of changing matter. Higher frequencies can shatter and morph glass for instance. Or cymatics, which was brought to our attention some time ago.

Sound is the key to matter. Water is a form of matter, in liquid states, and sound can change its form

It's my belief; the state, vibrations, and internal sound resonating of matter at its atomic levels, need science' full attention and practice to learn this FABRIC of the universe and all its birthed creations.

To learn the origins of creation; examine the fabric building blocks of it. The building blocks that allow chemicals and micro organisms, to be.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable

This device – modified and perfected over the years - used a highly sensitive sensor to measure bio-electrical frequencies of plant nutrients and essential oils.

Seriously? A device that measures frequency of plants and essential oils? Come now. I was curious how much the device costs, but shockingly they no longer sell it.

NOTE: The BT3™ Frequency Monitor has been discontinued.
We have provided this page for informational purposes only.
Click here for details

V

Knowledge?

Revelations and breakthroughs of frequencies and their natural impressions on matter including human biology ?

A bridge to technological breakthroughs to aid in healing the human being?

My mind could go all day with excuses why they discontinue such a device. It has potential, too much.

But speculation at best...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Humble drops of water levitate their way to stardom

First the researchers increase the strength of the field, which flattens the floating drops into discs. They then turn the drops into stars by tuning the field to the resonant frequency of the drops – or exact multiples of that frequency. Using a particular multiple produces a star with the corresponding number of spikes.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You'll note they carefully avoid saying what their special magic meter is actually measuring.

"Frequencies of what" is the question that should sail off your lips. When they reply with "something measured by our special one of a kind sensor" and not something concrete, you should immediately be suspicious.

I will continue to support the idea that frequency and health are related, but also open to the potential of it falling short. In today's world, I feel as though it's being used against us as a silent weapon and I'd like to know how to fight back. Any thoughts?

Well, any time, ANY TIME that someone sails the term 'frequency' past you, understand that frequency is not a tangible. I can't throw a bucket of frequency at you. You can't hand me a cup of it. It's descriptive, an attribute, but nothing in itself. The first thing you want to ask is "frequency of what", because "frequency" as a naked sort of term has no meaning. All it is is the number of times something repetitive occurs in a unit of time. It's given a lot of mystic hogwash by new agers. But it's very simple.

A radio wave can have a frequency. A sound can have a frequency. The drops from a faucet have a frequency. The election of the president has a frequency. But that doesn't make them all co-equal events. Think of frequency as analogous to color. I can't hit you with a blue.

This guy is giving you a lot of bla-bla about things having a frequency. But frequency of what? You can't just have "frequency", unless the "of what" is obviously implied by context, and this certainly isn't. Further, when you look at the webpage, it never ever says. They spew a lot of hogwash about how it's secret or special or one of a kind. But they don't say what's being measured or how.

Because the thing's bull#.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable

V

Fraud laws are hell.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The resonant frequency of an object is what this machine is supposed to measure.

Do you believe in destroying bacteria or viruses by matching their resonant frequency and shaking them to death much like Tesla's oscillator?

What is your take on the video and the geometry it produces?

edit on 25-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

They are calling it the frequency that an object naturally vibrates at. This tool was supposed to measure it.

There's just one problem. Objects don't vibrate at a frequency. That's one of those new agey things with no reality.

Now, you get down to separate molecules, you will find that there are constant vibrations between the bonds, which is how you get IR spectroscopy. But those vibrations are set by mass, bond angle and a couple of other things that never change, so you can't have "higher" or "lower" vibrations depending on whether you're sick, or nice, or vegan or the like.

But the whole macroscale object? No.

Do you believe in destroying bacteria or viruses by matching their resonant frequency and shaking them to death much like Tesla's oscillator?

Ala Rife or Clark, no. If a virus has a rigid capsid and a defined resonance, you can damage them with ultrasound, that's the 60-90 GHz lab work I was talking about on your stars make sound thread. But hook a 555 oscillator to you with a 9V battery, no.

eta: I think you changed to question to "the frequency that things resonate at", and once more, you have to ask "frequency of what". It's a very necessary question. Some things have a mechanical resonance that is sharp, high q and well defined. Like a bell. Others do not. Like you. Or a water balloon.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What is your take on the video and the geometry it produces?

You'd have to give me a bit more here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks, I did edit my post. Sorry for the confusion.

Now, if there are constant vibrations between molecular bonds I would say, can something be made up of enough similar molecules to possibly have a frequency that equals the sum of it's parts? Or is the chemical make up of everyday objects to complex to sing in unison?

Is this why crystals oscillate? Because of their bonds being identical?

I really do appreciate you willing to school a fool.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I really do appreciate you willing to school a fool.

These are good questions, and you're not a fool. Sadly, after four months to the day of being back at the O'Bedlam family farm getting Mom back on her own two feet after breaking her hip 11/25, it's my first night back in the lab making Amurca safe for democracy. I got to roll out in about four minutes. So, I'll get back to you before this time tomorrow if possible.

It will be fun seeing where people got with various problems while I was out.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thanks. At your convenience.

I love cliffhangers...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Like what's your frequency, Kenneth?

Frequency... just means how often the thingy vibes, man, like ...you know... energy... and ...stuff ... (wanders off in search of a Niburu thread where he feels smart)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The BT3™ Frequency Monitoring System

Funny how he copied the name of a existing medical device, a compact ECG device.... almost as if he wanted to claim his was also a medical device!

www.accessdata.fda.gov...

There is also no "Eastern State University in Cheney, Washington".... there is a Eastern Washington University, but there is no mention on their website of Taino or Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington.....

Also at Tainio Technology there is no mention of it being "an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington"

I will continue to support the idea that frequency and health are related

Frequency of what? As has been stated, frequency is just

Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We have within our bodies a sounding chamber which were we more adept we could utilise to influence our state/s as individual,group and other.
People call it a heart,and say that it "beats"

Great thread

top topics

<<   2 >>

join