It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Among us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Hey, listen to this. The ancient Jews in late second temple period, which is the direct time of Jesus, there was much talk about angels, partly from a Babylonian influence, partly from their own conclusions. In fact the more inward you go over this teaching, directly to the lost teachings of Jesus, hidden from the world by the jealous Gentiles and deemed heresy, it was extremely similar to a lost ancient Egyptian philosophy to be quite honest.

See, they believed that everything within the realm of creation had an angel spirit. It is mistaken for monotheism sometimes, but it is different. The creation was living and embodied an essence of light to them. So they said 'Angel of water" or "Angel of the wind."

Souls would become angels if they were prophets. In fact almost all the teachings of Jesus are for righteousness - not as a direct result from this experience on earth but for the kingdom - the kingdom of heaven. In that case an angel is around any time they are called upon.

Remember that the holy spirit is the face of God, and it manifests itself invisible or within the power of lght, so in that respect to that dimension I would say anything is possible. But listen to this lost teaching of Jesus and see how it is always talking about the other realm.

"The images are manifest
to man, but the light in them remains
concealed in the image of the light of the
father. He will become manifest, but his
image will remain concealed by his
light. When you see your
likeness, you rejoice. But when you see
your images which came into being before
you, and which neither die nor become
manifest, how much you will have
to bear!”
-Gospel of Thomas

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If there was not angels on planet earth then humans would not exist on planet earth. Instead, malevolent greys would take over. Throughout time, it has been a struggle between "good angels" and "evil angels". Evil angels do not want humans living on earth and have nearly wiped them out in the past with such things as the black plague and wars. Even if you do not believe in angels, it is hard to refute the fact that evil exists. But then again what is evil to one person is not evil to another. You have humans in jail that have absolutely no remorse for killing people. Most would agree that killing people is evil. And, most would agree that helping people is good. But, think bigger. What if some people were killed so that many more would live?
Would these angels be good or evil in your eyes? A lot is going on behind the scenes and is going on right now with wars and terrorism and such. Is it evil to wipe out terrorists that are going to kill thousands perhaps millions of people if left alone?
So, the war between good and bad angels wages on. I will choose the "good" side so that there is no World War 3 and the world as we know it does not end.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

We all have the capacity to be angels, to give the caring, need and compassion to those in want and those whom require our aid. But the constriction of supplying the basic needs (food, warmth etc..) to those in our charge always seems to outweigh the ability to provide this service to those who are in a greater need.

I have seen responses on other threads asking the question "what have you done?" when other OP ' S have asked questions about volunteering at food banks or soup kitchens on other topics. It always hard to say you could give more and stand by your convictions to help those who are less fortunate, but after working a 12 hour shift helping others (I am a nurse) and looking after you family I am afraid there is nothing in the locker to give.

In an ideal world the angels you look for those who can do the acts of charity and kindness ( and I salute those who can) but maybe angels ( the spiritual kind if they exist) should be talking to those in power about providing aid and support than leaving it to those on the other end of the financial spectrum to provide these services.
edit on 28-3-2015 by thepitpony because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2015 by thepitpony because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
yes, because I am one.
You should believe, cause it is what you'll get.
And we ALL have free will, after all.
Just don't expect anything from an angel, other than compassion, of course.
But be aware of your belief system: you will have access to... "things" according to it.
Love. is. (at the very beginning and up to the end)- All (there is to it).
Is that clear?

edit on 29-3-2015 by lovizall because: ..."up to the end"... I could tell otherwise, because in fact, there is no "end"...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think the word angel means angle. Each pair of eyes are seeing from the same place but from a different angle - so all eyes contain an angel. Each pair of eyes are here now in the presence of God, however some are not seeing Gods creation the presently appearing dream full of angels - some are living in a dream that is separate that seems full of demons.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Lol, so I am an Angel

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes they do. I've experienced it twice now. Here is my thread, I wrote about my experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As Paul states in scripture..'whether or not I was out of the body or not, I do not know.. "

I have been to hell and then to Heaven right after and this was during a deep anguishing time in my life, after putting my head on a bible, I was instantly weeping uncontrollably ..and then I was standing by the Lord Jesus and told me (my name)...do you see that Angel...(he then pointed straight ahead)...

As I turned to where he was pointing .. my head was nearly looking straight up, an Angel standing no less than 12 feet tall, was writing in a massive book and a very very large feathered golden pen,,,

Have I ever met an Angel in person, aka face to face....I'm not sure, but I might have..

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I missed this thred somehow so a little late to the party as it were.

I took a headshot some years ago and spent several years thinking I was one of the nephlim or an angel so to speak.

I am not or was never a christian but I personally think that it is a state of mind, an understanding that the sum is greater than the whole.

It is about compassion and understanding.

So on that basis I agree that there are both angels and demons amongst us.

If I have two beers and you have no beers then even as a stranger we have one beer each.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Aren't we also forgetting the side of Angels that are warriors?

They weren't all sunshine and light.

I don't necessarily believe in angels. The overall goodness of humanity yes.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
Aren't we also forgetting the side of Angels that are warriors?
They weren't all sunshine and light.

I don't necessarily believe in angels. The overall goodness of humanity yes.

So, what do you suppose the ARCH-ANGLES; (their real name) 'not arch angels' were rebelling against? Angels=Angle ('God and geometry') builders of the great monuments. I would be angry if I were dismissed as a winged baby cherubim in a Catholic church for all eternity; and no wonder, they foresaw that future remembrance.
edit on 4-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

If I was an angel I would definitely be annoyed at the catholic church.

I just thought we can't forget there are a few sides to them if they do/did exist. My first thought of angels as you mentioned are the arch angles, and i always see them with a sword.

Also not forgetting the angel in Good Omens.

If they were amongst us why not run a never open book shop? Maybe all the obscure stores you see in your town that never appear to be open but never seem to close down are run by angels?

I have an antique clock shop in Swindon like that. Hmmmm...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

If I was an angel I would definitely be annoyed at the catholic church.

I just thought we can't forget there are a few sides to them if they do/did exist. My first thought of angels as you mentioned are the arch angles, and i always see them with a sword.

Also not forgetting the angel in Good Omens.

If they were amongst us why not run a never open book shop? Maybe all the obscure stores you see in your town that never appear to be open but never seem to close down are run by angels?

I have an antique clock shop in Swindon like that. Hmmmm...

If I had a 24 hour 'book shop' (as an angel) it would be open every other Tuesday if that day were an even number; NOT odd and only during a 'leap year' and the books would be free. There are absolutely two sides to a personality; EVEN AN ANGEL, otherwise you get "The Time Machine" blondies (Weena as the female, Robert Taylor? as the hero) that are vegetarian and go to the Morlocks "siren" not knowing they are to be consumed as a meat product. Think Soup Kitchens; you would think one of the angelic crowd might be running one, (or if slightly bent a blood bank), certainly not found heading up the liturgy of a 'branded' church. Clocks? OKAY.. you are an angel that seems to like the idea of "TIME"; have you mastered it yet (slowing it down/speeding it up). Could you find someone to fix a 1940s squirrel wrist watch time piece (moving tail is the ticker)
Address please?
edit on 4-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Think Soup Kitchens; you would think one of the angelic crowd might be running one, (or if slightly bent a blood bank),

Maybe people who have a calling to help people, like volunteering at soup kitchen are angels. Which is why not everyone is as good as everyone else. I don't mean 'good', a perception of the world beyond themselves which causes them to reach out to others to help.

But you feel it within you.Isn't that what nuns say' they flet the calling?'

About your watch, sadly I am no clock fixer- is that a heurologist? I would yell.com that request, or there must be a geeky group on facebook in your local area that could help.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
]originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

vhb:
Think Soup Kitchens; you would think one of the angelic crowd might be running one, (or if slightly bent a blood bank),

MrsNonSpecific: Maybe people who have a calling to help people, like volunteering at soup kitchen are angels. Which is why not everyone is as good as everyone else. I don't mean 'good', a perception of the world beyond themselves which causes them to reach out to others to help.
But you feel it within you.Isn't that what nuns say' they flet the calling?'

Meryl Streep (playing a mother superior attempting to expose a pedophilic Priest) in the move "Doubt" comes to mind here; this was a true threat to her conception of the patronizing (male dominate) nature of the RCC.

MrsNonSpecific: About your watch, sadly I am no clock fixer- is that a heurologist? I would yell.com that request, or there must be a geeky group on facebook in your local area that could help.

I will do that (beautiful watch).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join