It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Among us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe angels walk and live amongst us.
the bible says to be careful how you treat people for you could be in the company of angels. in the letters to the seven churches in revelation, there are 7 angels, one in each church, and in the story of lot and sodom and gamorrrah they could not tell the difference between a man and an angel.

do you think its possible angels walk among us?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I gave all my money away to a homeless guy last week.
All I had was $106 dollars and told him to take what he needed....he said he needed it all so I gave everything to him.

Being kind to people is like an angel kissing you and patting you on the head.
Be good to each other peeps.

I am not religious but good deeds need to be done sometimes...it helps you sleep better at night.
I am not an angel....more of a jerk.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sure. But it's not a given that they know what they are. Except perhaps when they leave their bodies to work in the invisible realm.

👣

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I don't belive in angels but I think some people can be like angels.
I just got back from work and as I was leaving a well dressed gentleman asked me If I could give him some money to get home...I fobbed him off as Iam skint but as I got in my taxi and we drove past him walking down t hill I stopped the cab and gave him a fiver he thanked me and said how can I pay you back and I just told him do the same for someone else.
I wouldn't have been able to sleep If I had not done the right thing.
So we can all be angels even the bad guys can do good things.

Oh and I don't like to think I have to be good because angels or anything else is watching me.
It's myself I have to live with.
edit on 25-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I did the same thing when I paid for someone's groceries.
She was perplexed and asked how she could pay me back....I told her to just do something nice for someone else if she gets the chance.

even the bad guys can do good things.

Sometimes good people do bad things and bad people do good things....it is all relative.
edit on 25-3-2015 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You guys deserve an applause for that 👍👍👏👏 it's these small actions that lead to bigger ones I've gone away from my usual good deeds I have to get back into the habit it feels good to help people remember we've all had situations were we've been down some more than others !!
edit on 25-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ya never know when you might be tested.

When opportunities present to you out of the blue where you have to go a little out of your way to help someone, its a good bet that even if the person you help isn't an angel, one may be watching.

edit on 25-3-2015 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

" do you think its possible angels walk among us? "

No.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I DO BLIEVE THAT ANGELS ARE AMONG US, AND I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE ON THIS WEB SITE.
:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: darylpriest

Let's hope he doesn't over-use caps. I might write him off as an annoyance.

👣

edit on 025Wednesday000000America/ChicagoMar000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am unsure if there technically are angels on earth since I think of angels as an own kind of specie with it's own abilities. There is more or less divine beings on earth. A spirit incarnated in a human body can be as divine as a angel but still not technically an angel from my point of view. Jesus, Buddha and Nanak comes to mind.

edit on 25-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't belive angels are biological creations.

I belive what Christianity made up as angels (hence no one else talking about it..) I's a metaphorical comparison to the internal goodness of a human being.

It's a spirit state so to speak; one who is on the spectrum of guiding, giving living, caring, protecting.

There are many humans who live as themselves like such, an angel. Who put service to others before service to self.

That is an angel. A demon is the opposite side of the human spectrum. The nasty stuff we can do or create..

Not biological; psychological, energetic states of being a human, is what differs one from an angel or not.

Christianity really #ed alot up with taking stories and creating metaphors into personification of living creatures.

Hence, we don't see angels ever. Never have they roamed Earth. No evidence, ever, in the history of Christianity or before it's plagiarized creation

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't think (personal perspective) they are as per biblical literature. I do however firmly feel spirit among us.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
the bible says to be careful how you treat people for you could be in the company of angels. in the letters to the seven churches in revelation, there are 7 angels, one in each church, and in the story of lot and sodom and gamorrrah they could not tell the difference between a man and an angel.

I do. When I was dying and my daughter was born dead and died 3 times that day. After she was delivered, I was in this dark room, that suddenly became bathed in light. This woman wearing white came up to me and told me not to worry, that although she, meaning my daughter, would face many challenges, she would be fine and would be very healthy.

My daughter spent one week in that hospital's NICU, and was transferred by ambulance to another hospital's NICU. I had asked all the nurses which floor nurses wore white, they said no one. Not a single person in their hospital wore white. Maternity wore pink. So the question is, who visited me that day? It was real, I felt her hand on my hand. It was a solid touch. In my opinion, it was an angel who visited me.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I gave all my money away to a homeless guy last week.
All I had was $106 dollars and told him to take what he needed....he said he needed it all so I gave everything to him.

Being kind to people is like an angel kissing you and patting you on the head.
Be good to each other peeps.

I am not religious but good deeds need to be done sometimes...it helps you sleep better at night.
I am not an angel....more of a jerk.

I truly believe angels work through us. You don't always have to be religious for them to do this. Sometimes they just do. Call it conscious, call it what you want.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

YES; but you need to be of a certain "discernment" as to who they are exactly; shylocks? My answer to the beggars (always there; making more money begging than I did with a JOB) walking home in the Chicago Loop area was "I threw my last quarter in the gutter, one street north of here, run go get it". Buddha is cashing out; what does that say for the Tibetan beggar bowlers? Have they given up?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes.

However, I'm unsure as to the nature of what an angel is. Somehow, I don't think it's all rainbows and sunshine and lollipops.

But I know a lot of people take comfort in believing that it is just so...

So...

CdT

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Angels are aliens, and some aliens can look like humans. So Yesh some walk among us.
Also it's referring to those who will be converted into Immortal soldiers, Humans will still exist. But not all humans will be given immortality.

The soul is immortal, But those that change will no longer have reproductive organs. And their consiousness will be bound within Black matter and energy so as to preserve them for eternity (Hundreds of thousands of years).

So it means be careful who you speak to because they might just be your new officer, Like a police officer only they arn't really police but... what ever lol.

You never know if the person you cussed or wronged just might be given the power to absorb matter+Energy which includes souls. So that souls can be utterly destroyed into oblivion.

That's in my religion tho, Is it true or is it false? Makes a great story i guess.
edit on am30000003115Thu, 26 Mar 2015 04:42:28 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I do know that Angels are among us...here is a thread I wrote In December 2014.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
People like Josef Fritzl show (to me at least) that such things are flights of fancy unfortunately...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join