It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid, Senior DHS Official Implicated in Scheme to Approve Visas for Non-Qualified Foreigners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is among several well-known Democrats who were involved in a scheme to get green cards to favored investors.

Looks like Harry Reid is up to his old tricks. He was caught red-handed taking bribes for green cards. Hopefully something will finally be done about at least one of these criminals using our Government for personal gain.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of this, but am totally not surprised. Reid's corruption makes Hillary look like Mother Teresa by comparison.
edit on 25-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is among several well-known Democrats who were involved in a scheme to get green cards to favored investors.

Looks like Harry Reid is up to his old tricks. He was caught red-handed taking bribes for green cards. Hopefully something will finally be done about at least one of these criminals using our Government for personal gain.

www.theblaze.com...
< br />
The Rats are exposing themselves.

Someday, Laws will be enforced on all the People.

When that day comes...Half the Senate will be locked up.
edit on 25-3-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We need to have investigations on every politician. I'm sure we would find more rats. Starting with representative who have more than 20 years in office would be a good start.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't understand how these people survive scandal after scandal and nothing is done. If I did any of the things these crooks have done I would be in prison.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What a greedy sniveling traitor. Crime like this is fair game for politicians - he probably won't even be held accountable. Or some silly "consequences" will be used to make it look like punishment but won't actually hurt him or his pockets at all.

What a crock of $#!&, i'm tired of these scumbags doing whatever they want and screwing over the rest of us. Lock this b@stard up

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't understand how these people survive scandal after scandal and nothing is done. If I did any of the things these crooks have done I would be in prison.

Press covers their azz. Press is rotten. Press is polarized.

This story would only take wings if the folks that have covered his azz for years turned on him. Other than that to many folk believe negative press is simply biased hype.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He really should be in handcuffs.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How many thousands of illegals did Harry Reid sell a green card to?

Okay, well, hundreds right? Nope.

Dozens? Hun-uh.

Ten? Naw.

Five?

ONE which apparently didn't result in a Green Card.

How many total cases were investigated in the DHS OIG regarding Mr. Mayorkas?

THREE.

What was the conclusion regarding Mr. Mayorkas? He overstepped his bounds in three cases.

Link to the DHS-OIG Report

new topics

top topics

join