It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel must end its 50-year occupation of Palestine, the White House says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Logarock
Some of you will be disappointed but amnesty International is accusing Hamas of war crimes. Not that many of us needed them to come to that conclusion.

War Crimes

Amnesty International has published a damning report on Hamas’s conduct during last summer’s Gaza war, accusing it and other Palestinian armed groups of committing “war crimes” by firing rockets and mortars into Israel.

Of course they have that is why leaders from both Hamas and Israel should be put on trial to face justice for the crimes they have committed. And if they swing from the gallows then so be it.

You have to admit that this is a new tune for you. Haven't heard a word out of you about Hamas being in the wrong until now.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Israel was not an aggressor, but did not feel like getting its ass kicked when it was being surrounded on all side.

Wrong when you attack someone that hasn't attacked you then you are the aggressor. Also a son of one of the Generals from Israel has come out and said Israel knew Egypt wasn't going to attack them.

The Jewish people did not just show up fleeing Nazi Germany after WW2.

Actually a majority of the people that showed up was doing just that. Hitler allowed shiploads of Jews to leave from nations that Germany occupied to go to Palestine. Also there was a large number that came from Russia. Yes there was and has always been Jews in Palestine but it was a small number.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Some of you will be disappointed but amnesty International is accusing Hamas of war crimes. Not that many of us needed them to come to that conclusion.

War Crimes

Amnesty International has published a damning report on Hamas’s conduct during last summer’s Gaza war, accusing it and other Palestinian armed groups of committing “war crimes” by firing rockets and mortars into Israel.

Of course they have that is why leaders from both Hamas and Israel should be put on trial to face justice for the crimes they have committed. And if they swing from the gallows then so be it.

You have to admit that this is a new tune for you. Haven't heard a word out of you about Hamas being in the wrong until now.

Then you need to start paying closer attention to what I say. I have always said that people who commit war crimes no matter who they are should face justice for their crimes.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
a reply to: daaskapital The land the Israelis call home has been their home since the time before the Pharaoh's of Egypt. The promise is first made to Abraham (Genesis 15:18-21). So no matter what modern day politicians say. The Israelis have all the right in the world to be where they are.

Fine you show us some people that are around three thousand years old running around and then they can have that land until then these people who are calling themselves Jews but are really atheist Zionist have absolutely no rightful claim to that land. If I wrote a book saying God gave the people of my faith the land that you live on thousands of years ago would you be stupid enough to pack your bags and leave?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hamas war crimes yes but Israle was simply defending themselves.

Hamas should be charge considering their only goal was to draw fire. The whole rocket thing cant even be considered to be part of any tactical plan other than to the end for propaganda and PR stunt. So they should be charged with war crimes.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: daaskapital

Maybe they should have thought about this before they attacked the Israelis. Palestinians started the problem and have continued it. No sympathy.

History and the UN says you are wrong. Israel started ethnic cleansing the land on day one that is when the Arab forces came in because Israel attacked Palestine. You have no sympathy because you are a supporter of Israel and in your eyes they do no wrong.

Yea everything over there was fine as long as the Jews remained like the huddled masses. But then they stood up and took action for self rule. Thats when they were attacked.

The Jews that lived in Palestine wasn't living in "huddled masses" they got along quite well with the Christians and Muslims that lived in that area and wasn't calling for their own state because they were following what their faith said. All the trouble started when the Zionist and their gangs of terrorist showed up. And as enlightenedservant said these terrorist started attacking the Palestinians and there are UN reports that back that up.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Hamas war crimes yes but Israle was simply defending themselves.

Hamas should be charge considering their only goal was to draw fire. The whole rocket thing cant even be considered to be part of any tactical plan other than to the end for propaganda and PR stunt. So they should be charged with war crimes.

If Israel has committed no war crimes then neither has Hamas. It is Israel that is brutally occupying Palestine and commits crimes against humanity daily on the Palestinians. In most cases Hamas is justified in their attacks on Israel like before the last war when Israel kidnapped hundreds of Palestinians and ransacked over a thousand homes. Hamas had every right to attack Israel over that. If Canada were to invade America and kidnap almost a thousand people do you think America would stand by and do nothing?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There is no Palestine. Might have been at one time, but not now.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The goal of Israel has always been keep expanding until it's borders mimic those during King Solomons reign, these are it's natural borders. They view it as there God given land, and it really was, until they killed Jesus. That is approaching over 2000 years ago. For the region to have any type of peace, both sides need to accept that the other can and should have their own countries. The discussions of what the borders look like is the next hot topic.

My suggestion is to dangle a carrot in front of Israel, establish the currect zones, in exchange for all of Jerusalem reverting to their control. Both sides need to give to get.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

just making a quick search, we get from Amnesty International: Israeli forces displayed ‘callous indifference’ in deadly attacks on family homes in Gaza some of the War crimes, committed last summer by Israel.

And don't forget this, Israel:

Failing to allow independent human rights monitors into Gaza smacks of a deliberately orchestrated attempt to cover up violations or hide from international scrutiny. Israel must cooperate fully with the UN Commission of Inquiry and grant international human rights organizations such as Amnesty International immediate access to Gaza to prove its commitment to human rights.

The above will never happen, or only, when there is nothing to investigate. The occupation Must Stop! Such has the Collective Punishment, the violation of international law, the Genocide attempts, the Imprisonment, The harassment, The starvation, the medicine and water control and most of all, the undiscriminated killing of Palestinian civilians.

Everyone who committed war crimes should be brought to justice, Israel government and Hamas.
edit on 26/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Israel provides medical assistance, water and even power at no cost to the Palestinian people. It is those who have hijacked the country that should be blamed. Humanitarian effort is huge between the two countries but that is not in the MSM. Nope. Israel is the devil. I mean, really, it scares me how many people buy into this. It is no different than Nazi propoganda in the modern day.The fact our administration will not meet with them but will back Iranian led attacks with airstrikes in Iraq while Iranian backed terror groups in Yemen are attempting as coup is frightening. There are at this time in history NO sides that can be seen. Shia/#es conflict can only be blamed for so long but it has been this was for 1000 years....

Also, By definition, an aggressor is one who attacks first and invades...without provocation. Nazi Germany into Poland...yes. Defending ones own country when there are masses at the border...no. I would have laid waste to Egypt forces like they did. The Art of War states...'Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected'....

Palestine has been a battleground for about 4000 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Again they are using the harsh language for Israle. I bet AI would have found Hamas uncooperative in allowing them to inspect their tunnels and missile stock pile.

Hamas opened the tactical side of this thing with their missiles. They demonstrated a reckless and callus indifference by setting up launch area in civilian areas! And knowing they were really looking for the propaganda value of the Israle response I would say that makes them guilty of premeditated murder.

And this moral equivalence thing is another tactic. There isn't much of a story on the Hamas side and they know it. Its simply another layer in the anti Israle onion. Morally attaching Israle and Hamas to bring Israle down to the scumbag Hamas level which they know Hamas is.

Dose anyone really believe AI is some purely objective and unbiased piece of work? Cant be used for political ends and running cover as a "watchdog" group?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Frankly I think Israel should tell the rest of the world to pound sand. It's the world against Israel. In a hundred years tell me how that worked out for you.......... There are those of us who do not waffle or set the fence, but do believe in Biblical Prophecy regardless of public opinion, and Support Israel to the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

So Israelis can't occupy Palestinian land but Mexicans can occupy as much of america as they want....

Pot meet kettle.

Where are the Mexican tanks and armed forces shooting American kids for throwing stones?

Where is the Mexican Navy blocking aid distribution to sickly Americans who need their medication?

Where are your brain cells?
edit on 26-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Israel provides medical assistance, water and even power at no cost to the Palestinian people. It is those who have hijacked the country that should be blamed. Humanitarian effort is huge between the two countries but that is not in the MSM. Nope. Israel is the devil. I mean, really, it scares me how many people buy into this. It is no different than Nazi propoganda in the modern day.The fact our administration will not meet with them but will back Iranian led attacks with airstrikes in Iraq while Iranian backed terror groups in Yemen are attempting as coup is frightening. There are at this time in history NO sides that can be seen. Shia/#es conflict can only be blamed for so long but it has been this was for 1000 years....

Also, By definition, an aggressor is one who attacks first and invades...without provocation. Nazi Germany into Poland...yes. Defending ones own country when there are masses at the border...no. I would have laid waste to Egypt forces like they did. The Art of War states...'Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected'....

Palestine has been a battleground for about 4000 years.

Where did you get the idea that Israel does things for free for the Palestinians? Israel collects taxes and fees from the Palestinian population and then gives the remaining money to the Palestinian Authority (after Israel takes its cut). And Israel freezes those tax payments when the Palestinians don't do what they want.

Also, you seem to forget that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land and building illegal settlements on them. There are hundreds of thousands of Israeli settlers on occupied Palestinian lands and the number is increasing.

And did you know that they have Jewish-only roads in the West Bank? And did you know that roughly 10% of all Palestinians in the territories and in exile are Christians?

And have you seen Albert Einstein's own views of Israel? Here's one example and here's another.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

There is no Palestine. Might have been at one time, but not now.

According to whose government?

Mine recognised Palestine last year.
So did many others.

Many more already had years before.

& if you ask a Palestinian where they are from, what's the chances they say Palestine???

Denial is in Egypt, not Israel!

There is Palestinian Schools, Palestinian Hospitals, & even a Palestinian Government...

So the only place Palestine does not exist is in your mind!
edit on 26-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Six day war 1

READ that all the way through. Im searching for the war plans and if they are available will post them.

six day war 2

More backround.

Six day war three SOVIET connection?

Interesting. so the Soviets were feeding the Syrians Dis info and then the egyptians false info because once again they wanted to attack the US and NATO by proxy. Interesting. And backs up the KGB helping arafatt and fatah.

well well well after further digging here is something interesting on the soviet angle. link follows.

Six day war soviet involvement

Oh and johnson state department report. Yeah i know its off a jew site suspend your dislike and read this document though.

State department report on war
edit on 15uppam by yuppa because: added important info

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think the goal of Israel nowadays is just to survive. You know all of this nonsense is over a stupid rock in Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The goal of Israel has always been keep expanding until it's borders mimic those during King Solomons reign, these are it's natural borders. They view it as there God given land, and it really was, until they killed Jesus. That is approaching over 2000 years ago. For the region to have any type of peace, both sides need to accept that the other can and should have their own countries. The discussions of what the borders look like is the next hot topic.

My suggestion is to dangle a carrot in front of Israel, establish the currect zones, in exchange for all of Jerusalem reverting to their control. Both sides need to give to get.

So just give Israel what they want and to hell with the Palestinians. Israel should be forced back to the boundaries they agreed to back in 48. Jerusalem belongs to Palestine Israel is occupying it illegally so they should get out and all of Jerusalem given back to the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Frankly I think Israel should tell the rest of the world to pound sand. It's the world against Israel. In a hundred years tell me how that worked out for you.......... There are those of us who do not waffle or set the fence, but do believe in Biblical Prophecy regardless of public opinion, and Support Israel to the end.

If you believe in biblical prophecy then you need to go back and reread your bible instead of letting someone tell you what it says. The bible says there is not supposed to be a Israel until after the return of the Messiah. Are you saying the UN is the Messiah?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join