It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel must end its 50-year occupation of Palestine, the White House says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
Was this land taken in the 6 day war? If so then if they have to return it then the USA should return Arizona, colorado and all the other land we took from Mexico in the Mexico/American war. Fair is fair.
a reply to: daaskapital

So, you're basically saying Palestinians should go to war against the Zionist state over their land if they want it back ?

Don't you see through your irony ?

Wouldn't they be called terrorists if they fight back ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Excuse me, but could you please point out where I singled out Jews in particular in my post? Could you please back up and explain where I indicated that they were "evil"? I'm having trouble finding anything of the sort in my post.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I see this news in a positive light, and maybe one day, the Zionists won't benefit from the American veto power.

edit on 25-3-2015 by Avicenne because: Irrelevant comments retracted

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to ATS, Daas. This situation is the reason for so.o.o.o.o.o.o.o...many problems in the world today. The US is the only country left in ISRAEL's corner as the rest of the world has turned its back. It's a human rights disaster; Israel is committing War crimes by illegally taking land(s) and building settlements. There is no easy answer, however, and taking Israel off the "US tit" might be the right thing to do, but it may lead to more even worse problems.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Here's my solution:

The UN steps in. The international community agreed to create the nation of Israel in the first place, so have the UN step in and basically say:

"OK boys and girls listen up! Since NONE of you can get along, NO ONE gets to have a country anymore. This entire geographical area is now under UN control, and belongs to ALL the people of planet Earth. The UN will police and establish a representative government that any ethnicity is allowed to participate in. The UN will also fund this area and place it's headquarters in Jerusalem instead of New York."

There you go, turn Israel into a neutral, UN controlled country that NO ONE "owns".

Sheesh.

Ok let's say that happens..
I can see the boards on here going wild.
here will be a few of the keywords..

nwo, establish, country, one, world, state, bankers, lizards, roshchilds, next, control, shepple, money,
told, you, so etc, etc, etc..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How about Wyoming ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Thinking about it, all that stuff I mentioned above...

Didn't that actually happen after isreal was formed anyway

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
Was this land taken in the 6 day war? If so then if they have to return it then the USA should return Arizona, colorado and all the other land we took from Mexico in the Mexico/American war. Fair is fair.

You seem to be a little bit rusty on American history. America actually purchased a good bit of that land from Mexico. Mexico also relinquished a lot of land because they didn't want it anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

How about Wyoming ?

Why America? One of the main reasons they give for there being a Israel is because of what happened during the holocaust so let Germany give up some land for a new Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

As much of an atrocity as the holocaust was, I think it should serve as a lesson to humanity the dangers of hate towards a people. Yet the Israelis push people out of their homes for their expansion. Seems a bit like a double standard to me.

Q

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OK, raise your hands: who thinks the pan-Arab alliance would have given Israel 'back' if history were changed and they HADN'T got the dog-snot beat out of them in the 6-day war? Their whole and stated objective was to eradicate the state of Israel and take it for themselves. Funny how that never gets mentioned.

When you are the aggressor in a war...and you lose...you don't get complainin' rights. You lose what you risked. Sour grapes. They gave the Sinai back, and look at what a beacon of prosperity that's become. They should have kept it too. This is the grown-up equivalent of a young upstart creaming the gang of bullies who had teamed up on him and taking THEIR lunch money instead of vice-versa. Not saying it's pretty, but it's how the world works. Could have just as easily went the other way. All this amounts to is the former countries of the pan-Arab alliance whining to a governmental body to try and get them to undo their own previous mistakes. To undo with the pen what their use of swords earned them, so to speak.

The debate over 'international law' is pointless. That concept flies right up until one party realizes they can give the rest the finger without an unacceptable recourse. Unless somebody is willing to get MAD over this, it's simply not going to happen. Nobody wants none of Sampson.

IMO, the Pallys need to quit instigating and start making their country into something while anybody still cares. If you can't successfully manage a territory the size of a smallish county with millions in outside aid pouring in, there are bigger issues at hand that need addressed.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

How about Wyoming ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Everyone should read this thread.
Then go read the inscriptions on the Georgia Guidestones.
Guidestones sound better than what is going on worldwide.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Q

You lost the Israel haters at 'pan-Arab.' They thought you were making a racist comment about the quality of Palestinian cookware.

As accurate an assessment of this situation as any I've read on ATS.

edit on 25-3-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Everyone should read this thread.
Then go read the inscriptions on the Georgia Guidestones.
Guidestones sound better than what is going on worldwide.

What are you implying ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Actually , most was taken from Mexico via "annexation" . That is mostly what the war was for , to retake Texas for one.

Q

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Thanks OMR.

As an Aperture employee I am contractually obligated to dislike you Black Mesa types, but I must admit that Freeman's done some good work overall. I am a fan.

Just don't tell Cave Johnson I said that...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This would probably be one of the ONLY things this Admin has done that I can get behind.

Netanyahu is a usurper. Likud is a bunch of Mizrahim/Sephardic backed Ashkenazi FRAUDS...who basically say they are entitled to land beyond 1948 or 1967 lines. Palestinian land was taken and allotted by a force sympathetic to Ashkenazi migrants who cannot and have NOT proved their lineage through blood tests as the technology of Haplo-group chromosome knowledge was not around then.

All the travelers that flooded Israel has NO proof of being a "Jew" other than tales of who their Mothers and Fathers were, many who KNEW they were converts but wanted to be "Israelites".

The entire process and foundation is made up of LIARS. There is no argument for "land" and the genetic level. And there is no EXCUSE for land at a Religious level.

The U.N. created fraud, the Zio-Christians in America perpetrate that fraud...for a people who see Christians as "those guys that follow the crazy Rabbi". While Palestinians WELCOME Americans in the territory and would have no qualms with being neighbors with a Christian.

The Occupation and Settlement expansions need to end and Israel needs to either fess up about it's Ashkenazim population and Zionist Founders.....and PROVE blood lineage as an argument...or shut their mouth about "Birth Rights".

Period

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Q
OK, raise your hands: who thinks the pan-Arab alliance would have given Israel 'back' if history were changed and they HADN'T got the dog-snot beat out of them in the 6-day war? Their whole and stated objective was to eradicate the state of Israel and take it for themselves. Funny how that never gets mentioned.

When you are the aggressor in a war...and you lose...you don't get complainin' rights. You lose what you risked. Sour grapes. They gave the Sinai back, and look at what a beacon of prosperity that's become. They should have kept it too. This is the grown-up equivalent of a young upstart creaming the gang of bullies who had teamed up on him and taking THEIR lunch money instead of vice-versa. Not saying it's pretty, but it's how the world works. Could have just as easily went the other way. All this amounts to is the former countries of the pan-Arab alliance whining to a governmental body to try and get them to undo their own previous mistakes. To undo with the pen what their use of swords earned them, so to speak.

The debate over 'international law' is pointless. That concept flies right up until one party realizes they can give the rest the finger without an unacceptable recourse. Unless somebody is willing to get MAD over this, it's simply not going to happen. Nobody wants none of Sampson.

IMO, the Pallys need to quit instigating and start making their country into something while anybody still cares. If you can't successfully manage a territory the size of a smallish county with millions in outside aid pouring in, there are bigger issues at hand that need addressed.

Wow. It looks like your entire point is based off an incorrect interpretation of history. Might I shed some light on your erroneous position?

Israel was not attacked in the 6 day war. That is one of the bigger myths in the history of Israel and is used to justify their land thievery (as you did as well).

I suggest you read declassified war documents in the Israeli archives that reveal that the six day war was a preemptive strike. Israel leaked into to the Arab neighbors about a potential strike, the surrounding Arab countries put their militarizies on alert, and not soon after Israel attacked her neighbors and began stealing land.

Why else do you think Israel purposely bombed the US Liberty ship? Because the spy ship could pick up all communications exposing israels treachery.

But you can keep repeating false history to support your support of an apartheid state, your creator will continue being gappy with you... Not.

AAC

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

If you say that Israel instigated the 6 Day War (as they did), then their entire argument falls apart. Israel's very creation and placement geographically was a mistake and act of aggression against their very SEMITIC cousins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join