It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heidi Cruz: Takes Unpaid Leave From Goldman ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

(Bloomberg) -- Heidi Cruz, a managing director at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in Houston, has taken an unpaid leave from her private wealth-management job to help with her husband’s campaign for the U.S. presidency, a person familiar with the matter said.
Heidi to Take Unpaid Leave From Goldman

-
OBSERVATION:

Perhaps ATS-'Member-Opinions' are ... Credible ???

( i.e. you never know ... who's reading? )

-
OPINION:

For a Credible-Cruz-Presidential-Run ...

I don't think there was really any other choice.

( and my original-opinion ... remains )

Regardless of the Actual-Presidential-Outcome and at a Bare-Minimum:

I do appreciate the 'stir-the-pot'-issues he brings to the forefront.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's the biggest thing keeping me from getting behind Cruz. His ties through her to Goldman Sachs.

If elected president you could count on his administration being chocked full of Goldman people, just like the last three puppets.

Absolutely need to change the way things are being ran here.

to Cruz.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
That's the biggest thing keeping me from getting behind Cruz. His ties through her to Goldman Sachs.

If elected president you could count on his administration being chocked full of Goldman people, just like the last three puppets.

to Cruz.

Yeah, the wife's ties to the banking cabal is a big time no-no

No way I want him as prez

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hear that he and his wife are signing up for Obamacare for health insurance, too, due to her leaving her job... Muwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

*Ahem* Sorry.

CNN - Link to story

He says he is opting out of getting the contribution to the healthcare that he could take due to being a member of Congress (i.e. the "employer benefit contribution"). So, that's fine. Those who read the article will be satisfied that he remains defiant and compliant to the end.

-AB

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That's a big red flag in my book too. Kind of like Chaney and Haliburton, Bush and his ties with Saudi Arabia and oil companies.

top topics

join