It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz' Presidential Bid Is Nothing But a Clever GOP Srategy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please God no Palin

I wish her and McCain and Bush and the Clintons would all go buy an island somewhere and disappear forever

I missed this. I beg pardon, I misspoke when I said that all you've done was to comment on others. Mea culpa.

No one could hope that we'd see Palin in a Presidential race a second time ... Democrats are not THAT lucky.

Best,

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I've debated you before We know your ideals are....

Is this the 'royal' We? Or the 'heavenly' We?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Please God no Palin

I wish her and McCain and Bush and the Clintons would all go buy an island somewhere and disappear forever

I missed this. I beg pardon, I misspoke when I said that all you've done was to comment on others. Mea culpa.

No one could hope that we'd see Palin in a Presidential race a second time ... Democrats are not THAT lucky.

Best,

Lol no hard feelings at all ....look I come off as abrasive but I really do value yours and Krazy shots and others opinions.

We're often not going to agree but I don't think bad of any of you at all. We just have different viewpoints.
I've been known to get spirited in my rantings but I don't mean to be offensive...

W out differing opinions there could be no challenge to our thinking and therefore no growth

So thank you both for that
edit on 3/25/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We all have a Kettle-Teapot Syndrome going on at times for sure.

I think if we ALL just stopped discounting others comments based on political drama we might just get to the facts, ask the evidence what it says, etc. etc. etc.

We all have our peccadilloes and delusions.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We all have a Kettle-Teapot Syndrome going on at times for sure.

I think if we ALL just stopped discounting others comments based on political drama we might just get to the facts, ask the evidence what it says, etc. etc. etc.

We all have our peccadilloes and delusions.

Agreed. And admittedly I fall victim to that myself more often then I would like to admit

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Because Boehner only wins in his home district because he runs mostly unopposed (only about 2% Democrats in his entire district) and when he does have an opponet for the GOP Primary, they have about $5, 3 paperclips and handful of pocket lint to run their campaign on versus generous funding by RNC and State GOP as well as Boehner's war chest of several million dollars.

Personally with Boehner in a presidential bid, I'd vote for a roll of toilet paper...at least it get crap done.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Certainly you are correct in pointing out the media distraction which is Ted Cruz. And though this has most likely been presented in this thread ahead of me I would like to suggest that he is a bird in a cage. As in days of old, when miners would carry with them a bird in a cage to test the air in a cave, Cruz is being used in like manner.

He will be out there blowing his extremist views into the media mixer and as he does, it will stir up debate among the pundits and voters across the board. As the public responds to various positions, pro or con, the rest of the pack will pick up the popular talking points and steer clear of the negative.

Surely his candidacy will die in the cave of politics, but those ideas that float will be carried on by the remaining crowd.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

That's because Most Progressive Liberal Democrats are Really Communists , and as we All Know , Communists HATE Freedom of Speech and Any Other Freedoms Americans Presently have thanks to the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights .

IMO ,The Democratic Party have been taken over by Traitors who Wish nothing less that the Total Destruction of these United States .

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
People who vote Republican have shown time and time again that they don't care about the candidates, that they will vote party every time, no matter the candidate.

Recent Republican primaries have had dismal voter turn outs. Republicans don't seem to care about the candidate elections, but will turn out in droves once the actual election takes place.

The elections of Senators like Tom Cotton, Jodi Ernst, and twice elected Michelle Bachmann show that voters don't care who the candidates are, they only care about the (R) behind their names.

It's likely that the far right will take over the Republican party this cycle, meaning that Ted Cruz likely has a much higher chance of nomination success than many give him credit for. Despite his abysmal knowledge of the issues, and even FOX News questioning what he's accomplished, his sound bites are like throwing red meat to the party faithful, especially the religious far right. When you have candidates like Huckabee and Cruz, the narrative goes off topic very quickly, and the whole party ends up looking like a laughing stock.

Most of the rest of the world are laughing at the state of US politics.

There is an election in the UK in six weeks, and they haven't even started to campaign yet. Same in Canada, election is only weeks away, but people are barely talking about it.

In the USA, election is almost two YEARS away, and the media is full tilt already.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That's because Most Progressive Liberal Democrats are Really Communists , and as we All Know , Communists HATE Freedom of Speech and Any Other Freedoms Americans Presently have thanks to the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights .

IMO ,The Democratic Party have been taken over by Traitors who Wish nothing less that the Total Destruction of these United States .

Source?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Cruz/Palin 2016

(Watches heads explode)

lolz

People heads wouldn't explode their hearts would explode. Mainly from laughing too much.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If progressives are Communists then why do they have to constantly point out to the GOP when they are doing or want to do something that goes against the Constitution? If you want to talk about traitors then talk to the people that invite a foreign leader to speak to Congress so it will directly undermine the President. It is the GOP's lust for constant war that will destroy this nation.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Source?

FOX, Rush, Breitbart take your pick.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Source?

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

LOL , A Foreign Leader from a Democratic Country Spoke Truth and you Somehow Equate that with WHAT ? ................FAIL Buster...................

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Source?

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.........

i297.photobucket.com...

I am a registered Democrat, I am not a communist, and I have worked my whole life to build up America and Americans.

What you said is untrue, rude and without any merit.
edit on 2Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:00:48 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:01:28 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Also - Warren insists that she is not going to run, unfortunately.

This move by the GOP is unfathomable to me. ANYONE could beat Cruz. Anyone at all.

Don't underestimate the constitutionalist Cruz there are a lot of the taxed enough already folks who would like to see president who respects the constitution and understands there are three branches and they are to be all co-equal. And a fiscally minded person like Walker would be great to be on the ticket too.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Buzzy's not underestimating anyone. Cruz has been next to last in virtually every poll conducted of the Republican field.

These are REPUBLICANS making the decision that they don't want Mr. Cruz.

Can you point to those candidates that have come out as opposing the Constitution and Bill of Rights then?

I keep hearing about them, but no one can name them.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

That's because Most Progressive Liberal Democrats are Really Communists

You mean "Marxists". There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: guitarplayer

Buzzy's not underestimating anyone. Cruz has been next to last in virtually every poll conducted of the Republican field.

These are REPUBLICANS making the decision that they don't want Mr. Cruz.

Can you point to those candidates that have come out as opposing the Constitution and Bill of Rights then?

I keep hearing about them, but no one can name them.

I would much rather point out how some the candidates through their political and personal history have demonstrated that it does not mean anything to them. Some I would say have through their actions that they are above law and the laws do not apply the them.
edit on 26-3-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join