It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz' Presidential Bid Is Nothing But a Clever GOP Srategy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I smell a John McCain-Sarah Palin strategy here, as in the republicans are going to throw their candidates under the bus, before the bus even starts to move. Since both sides are controlled by the same handlers, I expect they are going to push a female president, particularly one that is fully driven by greed and avarice that has no conscience, enter Hillary LOL.

I figured the US collapse would have happened on Obama's watch and it may still, things are getting seriously dicey financially and on the "war" fronts. They could have blamed it on Obama as a social experiment. But what better than to have it happen on a woman's watch, then they can blame the whole damn thing on women stereotypically (~50% of the population), or at least try. You know the thinking, meme generation and how the media works. This is still the old boys club pretending to throw a woman a bone. This way they can watch her screw up, even though the game is horribly rigged against anyone who sits in the big chair next term.

Society has been male dominated for thousands of years. What better way for them to show that this is the natural order, other than to have her fail miserably. After all, collapse has been held off this long, but the beams are creaking, the turnbuckles stripping and the chains are getting ready to break, probably in the next presidential term.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/25.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Cruz doesn't have a chance but it will be interesting to see how the "master debator" can sway public opinion over time! One thing I will say for the guy is at least he has done or attempted to do everything he said he would do. Given our current liar in chief it would be nice to have a president that actually tells the truth and follows the constitution as opposed to always trying to subvert it!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The GOP will end up winning the White House, People want good paying jobs and they will see that the Democrats aren't bringing any good paying job only minimum wage jobs.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Why is Boehner not running? I'd have to jab out my eyes and pierce my own eardrums with a pointy stick to tolerate seeing any more of his nauseating face, of course, though - so I'm glad he's not.

He makes more money and has more influence in the house. He'd have to give it up in order to run for POTUS I believe.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Krazysh0tHey KS, nice to have your priorities lined up....world to crap..but weed is legal! cant buy cigs, guns, bullets, etc.....hey, anyone seen my power bong?

Hey nice to see you can distill my beliefs down into a stupid sound byte like I can only have one priority or something. When you get something better to contribute. Let me know.

PS: You can still buy ALL of those things you listed. So hyperbole much?
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
Cruz will be the sponge that soaks up all the rain from the storms.

Bush and Walker will be given umbrellas.

The whole campaign is a planned strategy.

link   

There is no way in hell, Ted Cruz will win a nomination for President. There are far too many factors that will lead to his downfall.

1.The whole birther thing, which doesn't apply...

I suspect that's the whole point of the exercise - to prove birthplace doesn't matter, and to entrench the meme. Thus will the way be paved for a true union of nations, to be followed by what? the United States of Pepsi? ....a few more steps are required of course, but that's the endgame.

imho

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

The GOP will end up winning the White House, People want good paying jobs and they will see that the Democrats aren't bringing any good paying job only minimum wage jobs.

I think you have it backwards, but I might be mistaken.

The Dems want companies to return good-paying, steady manufacturing jobs, want unions to be allowed to exist, and want corporations and the filthy rich to pay their fair share of taxes.

It's the GOP who is all for off-shoring, which is what has happened to all the good jobs.

edit on 3/25/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Cruz will be the sponge that soaks up all the rain from the storms.

Bush and Walker will be given umbrellas.

The whole campaign is a planned strategy.

That's actually quite plausible. Give all the bad press to all the other candidates so Jeb has nothing put praise left..

Hmm Interesting.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: stupidity

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think you have it backwards, but I might be mistaken.

The Dems want companies to return good-paying, steady manufacturing jobs, want unions to be allowed to exist, and want corporations and the filthy rich to pay their fair share of taxes.

It's the GOP who is all for off-shoring, which is what has happened to all the good jobs.

Companies aren't going to come back with high taxes in place.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I believe walker will be nominated, no bush baggage, no crazy guy baggage, hates unions, hates anyone not white, and plenty of Koch Bros. money.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Uumm I didn't say anything about Teds birth place.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

OMG I'm sorry, I must have completely misread your post.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We have to have taxes to support our infrastructure.

Why are the 1% allowed to hide their money abroad? HOW does that help our country?

WHY should American jobs be off-shored to people who can live on $2 a day?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Is it already that time to stock up on popcorn?

With Ted Cruz running for president the only thing that can make that ticket crazier is if he carries Michele Bachman for VP.

So far, I don't remotely like any of the potentials that have been talked about.

No matter which turd you choose you still wind up with crap.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yessir it is. Well, the primaries will be the real fun, debates especially.

I imagine it'll be 1 hour of people bitching about Obama as opposed to talking about themselves lol

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think it's an IDIOTIC strategy. Who gave him 'permission'???? They can't be serious. The guy is a buffoon.
And his wife is on "unpaid leave" from Goldman Sachs until after the election - and no insurance for them now, either.
LOL!!!

So - he has to use Obamacare!!

Possibly the WORST candidate they could put up. Disgraceful. They're sinking their own ship, just like I suspected after the midterms.

1.) Why does he need "permission?" If I met the requirements to run, I could go out and declare. I certainly wouldn't need anyone's permission.

2.) Everyone in Congress has to use Obamacare. Don't you remember? Grassley inserted that as a provision in the Bill. Since his wife took a leave of absence, it is the only healthcare they have recourse to as her employer isn't providing that benefit anymore, so his employer, being Congress, is the benefit they have to use. He is simply following the law. Don't you want your politicians to do that? You know, follow the laws like we all have to?

3.) I fail to see how he is any worse than Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton as a candidate. Unless of course it's just that you don't like his politics.

But I could sit her say that I think Hillary and Joe are simply disgraceful too. I could say the same about Warren who lies about her heritage.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We have to have taxes to support our infrastructure.

Why are the 1% allowed to hide their money abroad? HOW does that help our country?

WHY should American jobs be off-shored to people who can live on $2 a day?

Because it's how the companies make money which is what profit making businesses do. They don't exist to provide jobs.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You are assuming Ayatollah Obama doesn't issue a fatwa banning future elections...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join