It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarkson Gone From Top Gear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A proper result.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just get rid of Hammond and I might start watching

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The BBC are stupid, clarkson made that show, he will now do a similar show on another channel and that will be the best selling show in the world like top gear was.
He certainly shouldn't have punched someone but the BBC should have seen the bigger picture and given him yet another warning.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SoEpicmost employees from any company would be sacked for punching a colleague. Most companies work on the premise that no one is bigger than the company

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic
The BBC are stupid, clarkson made that show, he will now do a similar show on another channel and that will be the best selling show in the world like top gear was.
He certainly shouldn't have punched someone but the BBC should have seen the bigger picture and given him yet another warning.

If I punch someone at work I get the sack. In fact if the vast majority of people punch anyone at work they get the sack. But for some reason you think it is allowable for Clarkson to do this because of the money he pulls in??????? Are you a 70's politician by any chance !

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic

350 Million viewers worldwide. But the commie craps that run the BBC were looking for a reason to fire him because he made a few comments that didn't fit their PC code of ethics. Now they'll probably cancel the show altogether and replace it with another boring nature show, or they'll really screw up the show by putting in some PC correct replacement.

I'm done with the BBC.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I love top gear but this series has been appalling. Jokes are becoming orchestrated and superficial and look completely false where as in previous series' they have masked it quite well, to the point I am no longer enjoying it, alot like series 3 of in betweeners.

The BBC have tried to do everything to keep him but after racist comments and physical violence he doesn't have a leg to stand on..looks like James May will again become homeless

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS the programme went against the remit of the bbc 2. But the commie bbc sure made clarkson a millionaire and paid them all handsomely for going around the country playing like teenagers
It will be on netflix soon, so you can pay them on a mothly basis now

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thread already here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

Jeremy Clarkson won't have Top Gear contract renewed

top topics

join