It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chief Mark Kessler and his Shilling Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A few years ago, a police chief from a small town in Gilberton, PA came forward as an extreme 2nd amendment advocate. He created many videos on Youtube that went viral and began to attract many people to his "cause". There was a billboard put up in his honor during the whole debacle and he was terminated from his job as police chief of Gilberton.

Warning, there is some profanity in these videos.

Now Kessler has come forward claiming that his videos were staged by himself on request by agencies in the federal government to be used as a tool to attract the "worst of the worst" when it came to the patriot movements and militia members.

Kessler came forward with a tell all on a Fox News Radio Show.

So my question is this: is Kessler's story true? Could he have been asked by the government to draw out these people for who knows what reasons? If it is true, how many people could be imbedded in society doing the exact same thing?

If it is true, I believe it sets a scary standard for the society we live. Yes, we all knew it was possible but this is the story of a man who generated support from thousands of people of the course of his time and apparently was nothing more than a fraud.

Should Kessler fear for his life at this point coming forward with this story?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He'll be discredited as a loon and forgotten, but I can see it.

Friendface and other social networks proved how readily people will give up any information you could possibly want- so if someone wanted to overthrow a nation where firearm ownership is legal, simply find a way to get the only people who will fight for it talking.
Now you've got a list of people that will likely fight you when you try to overthrow their nation, while the nations corrupt legal system is still in place, and people can "legally" be locked up or have their guns taken away by force when they've done nothing wrong.

Ta-da!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'd say follow this guy's money trail. Tax returns may reveal where his loyalty lies. Just sayin'...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: w8tn4it

His loyalty likely lies in a pile of money.

"There was no way else to turn it down."

PUUUHHHLEEEEEZZZZZ

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He was probably blackmailed into the scam by Federal agents.

Now his claims will be made to sound so bazaar that nobody could possibly believe it.

Mission accomplished.

People will automatically think this never ever happens for real.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

He's either been stitched up or he regrets the videos.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

The only thing I am certain of about him is he is FOS.

No matter which part is the truthful part. Anyone who was attracted to him for whatever reasons were idiots to begin with.

Probably wannabe's just like him.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This kind of activity, while not calling shilling, happens off of the internet to lure in catch and potential risks. As well as push someone into their scheme if they need an agenda filled. Why not on the net.

top topics

join