It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM coming clean about some things on Ukraine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How interesting,it seems the msm is starting to pick up stories about Ukraine that some of us have been saying all along. Someone wasn't doing their job of censoring or the msm has decided to come clean of a few things. This article on Yahoo news is talking about Azov battillion and its leaders being pro Nazi,and how it may come back to bite Ukraine in the butt later.Plus it tells about how they are trying to down play their Nazism now.

news.yahoo.com...

Its about time,isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

It sometimes takes a few days for the truth to get up and go while the lie has gone around the earth two-three times .If you were one of the unfortunate ones to not have put 2 and 2 together from Victoria Nulands FEU conversation it would have been easy to have drank the propaganda kool-aid after that . It just goes to show how effective tptb can be when they control the news .

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

How interesting,it seems the msm is starting to pick up stories about Ukraine that some of us have been saying all along.

It doesn't show anything that wasn't already known. And the fact that some are neo Nazi doesn't make them all that way.

And how is this any different from the neo NAZI's from Russia fighting along side the separatists?

Amazing that certain people seem to leave out the fact that Russian neo nazi's are fighting in Ukraine, but seem to want to only show those with Ukraine...just like you have done here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

How interesting,it seems the msm is starting to pick up stories about Ukraine that some of us have been saying all along.

It doesn't show anything that wasn't already known. And the fact that some are neo Nazi doesn't make them all that way.

And how is this any different from the neo NAZI's from Russia fighting along side the separatists?

Amazing that certain people seem to leave out the fact that Russian neo nazi's are fighting in Ukraine, but seem to want to only show those with Ukraine...just like you have done here.

You add the word Nazi to anything it automatically defames it.

Brownies-good
Nazi brownies- I think I would pass
Showers-good
Nazi showers a obviously bad

Bacon-good
Nazi bacon- ok bad example

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
How interesting,it seems the msm is starting to pick up stories about Ukraine that some of us have been saying all along. Someone wasn't doing their job of censoring or the msm has decided to come clean of a few things. This article on Yahoo news is talking about Azov battillion and its leaders being pro Nazi,and how it may come back to bite Ukraine in the butt later.Plus it tells about how they are trying to down play their Nazism now.

news.yahoo.com...

Its about time,isn't it?

Seriously not sure what you think is new here. To suggest that Ukraine policy is ultra nationalistic is hardly new, and the implied connection to neo nazism isn't either - and both have been reported fairly much since the change in government - at least in the UK if you bother to actually look at the news.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hey Dimi! Good Topic here, but I wonder. Did it come back to bite Us in the Butt when we brought criminal Nazi's here after WW2? Seems it is ok for us to have those crooks/creeps here doesn't it? Not sayin' it is any of our fault as we weren't even born yet, but......

a reply to: johnwick

Nazi Bacon, Funny that one was!! LOL!!! And Yah, Bad example! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I think it did bite us. I think that some of them 'converted' if you will those in power at the time. Going back then,we had people right here in the US that thought the Nazi's were right. Lindbergh and Ford are just 2. There were others, like George G W Bush's father who was even charged with laundering money after it was made illegal to aid the Nazis. I think there are undercurrents of them to this day in the US.

On the other hand, without Werner Von Braun we would never have got to the moon.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I have been watching the news,and HERE in the USA if they should mention it at all,its to dispel it,not to let people know this is going on.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

In fact,in our reporting in the msm they try to say that it is all myth.That is what makes this article different. They don't gloss over anything nor try to over do it.That is different for the msm all the way around. As far as neo nazis in Ukraine for pro Russians go, all I have ever heard of Strelkov and he is a loose cannon. I doubt he is on anyone's side but his own. He says and does off the wall things.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Azov militia has been discussed since Maiden well over a year ago. There history and ultra nationalism is well known. I could link a dozen MSM articles about it but the idea this story was 'suppressed' is so ridiculous I won't bother.

The truth is the Azov's are 1,000 strong. Oligarchs all have bigger militias than that and the Ukrainian army is now almost 250,000 in size. Russian media and trolls love to focus on something they can try to exploit and play up. The reality is Ukraine is just like every other country in the world. The majority of it's society are normal and there are some extremists on both sides of the spectrum.
edit on 25-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Oligarchs all have bigger militias than that and the Ukrainian army is now almost 250,000 in size.

HAHAHA !

In Poroshenko his dreams it is, this site gets funnier with each passing day.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

news.yahoo.com...

Its about time,isn't it?

Based upon an analysis and history of the situation between Russia and the US/NATO that I heard on the radio today, it would also seem to be about time that the MSM propaganda outlets start reporting on the fact that the current situation was started when Clinton and Bush started breaking agreements made with Russia to not expand NATO east of the German border in exchange for Russia's assent to the re-unification of Germany.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Oligarchs all have bigger militias than that and the Ukrainian army is now almost 250,000 in size.

HAHAHA !

In Poroshenko his dreams it is, this site gets funnier with each passing day.

www.dw.de...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know of the propaganda coming from Poroshenko, and laugh about the gospel with which it`s being told here on the forum.

It`s rather comical when crap is being pushed as facts so relentlessly as it being done on ATS lately.

Edit : If a huge part of the Ukrainian army gets slaughtered at Debaltseve (7-8K of troops), how big was the Ukrainian army just recently?...about 20-25K fighting capable forces + supporting troops.

And the Ukrainian economy is in tatters, but they will be able to maintain an army half the size of the US and about the same size of Russia?...no way !
edit on 25 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Cracks appearing in the dam?
I think in time the truth is going to come out that we already know here on ATS.
I just hope it gets out before we end up in ANOTHER war,thanks to profits.

top topics

join