It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Alps Airbus Crash connected to 2012 French Alps Shootings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith
No problem...I've been nit picking all day. I understand how frustrating some people's posts can be and I have done the same thing on many many occassions. But thanks again for the evidence post...very helpful

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
No problem...I've been nit picking all day. I understand how frustrating some people's posts can be and I have done the same thing on many many occassions. But thanks again for the evidence post...very helpful

No worries, sorry again for being a dick and thanks for snapping me out of it, for now anyway

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The plot thickens, an Opera star named Oleg Bryjak was one of the passengers.
He was returning from performances of Richard Wagner's Siegfried at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

There were two opera stars actually amongst many other people, what is your point exactly?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Don't know about a link between the a320 airbus crash and French shootings, but i will say i find it odd that the LHC suffered a major technical problem with it's massive magnets short circuiting around the same time the a320 crashed nearby...they both are on the same line of longitude too, the Prime meridian, if that is relevant or not, i don't know.

Just thought it an odd coincidence.

The problem with the LHC was discovered on Saturday. The Aircraft crashed on Tuesday.

Put's that theory to bed.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes good point, the list of named victims is growing.
www.nytimes.com...
If only this were Opera, like Brunhilde riding Grani into the flames..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

originally posted by: rossacus

Thanks for the debunking...I was starting to enjoy the coincidence before logic took over. He didn't say that's what he thought just mentioned a coincidence . Could still be related though

Well no it couldn't, because there's nothing it could have done to influence the aircraft in anyway.

Maybe LHC created a mini black hole that escaped and got flung right to the airplane lodging itself inside the locking mechanism causing the cockpit door to lock... after it caused the other pilot to lose consciousness inside the cabin...

No I'm just joking but there are other things besides magnets that could have somehow effected the airplane. Those scientists don't even fully understand what it is they are playing around with.

Either way I still think its an interesting coincidence.
edit on 3/26/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Ah, I was wondering if the timeline was appropriate for this type of speculation. Thank you for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Germanwings Airbus A320 is the first crash of a European airliner since June 2009, when Air France Flight 447 went down.

There was the earlier than usual release of voice recorder data.
There was the strange story of the pilot lockout.

EASA usually is a little slower to release information.
There is a lot at stake, they always withhold information that could help identify terrorists.

They say lightning never strikes twice but 4U9525 crashed in identical spot as 1953 air disaster in French Alps near Barcelonette that killed 44.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Among the passengers of the earlier flight a famous French violinist, Jacques Thibaud. Aboard flight 4U9525 there was an opera duo and a music prodigy from the US named Emily Selke from Nokesville Virginia.

Some of the other threads seem to be focusing too narrowly does it really all go black except for the door?

String theory?

edit on 26-3-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Germanwings Airbus A320 is the first crash of a European airliner since June 2009, when Air France Flight 447 went down.

There was the earlier than usual release of voice recorder data.
There was the strange story of the pilot lockout.

EASA usually is a little slower to release information.
There is a lot at stake, they always withhold information that could help identify terrorists.

They say lightning never strikes twice but 4U9525 crashed in identical spot as 1953 air disaster in French Alps near Barcelonette that killed 44.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Among the passengers of the earlier flight a famous French violinist, Jacques Thibaud. Aboard flight 4U9525 there was an opera duo and a music prodigy from the US named Emily Selke from Nokesville Virginia.

Some of the other threads seem to be focusing too narrowly does it really all go black except for the door?

String theory?

In a universe full of dots you can draw any connections you want, it doesn't mean it has any bearing on reality.
Kudos for imagination though, do you write novels? I'm reading a very good series at the moment which starts with 'The Atlantis Gene', the author has done an amazing amount of research and made an almost quite believable story out of real facts and some popular myth/conspiracy theories to weave a fascinating tale.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Took a quick peek at 'The Atlantis Gene', plane crash followed by a mission to save the autistic children.
Quite a few works with similar allegory out there.

I'm interested in the history of the main stream media machine.

Starting back in 1939 the Einstein mission was to get the public interested in science, that helped attract students to educational institutions like RPI and MIT. The media events written to drum up public interest in CERN are similar.
The military complex (originally West Point military academy) have run quite a few interesting campaigns that helped steer US policy as well.

I'm not writing anything just sharing some esoteric news articles so everyone gets an equal chance to put the puzzle together.

Other members are doing the same and we cross post which can be confusing.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Wow - so they got their violins out and fiddled - unfortunately gravity got the better of them. I love non-vocal classical music - its the opera duos fault.
I'll admit string theory to me is like trying to understand singularities, wormholes or even the mind of God.

en.wikipedia.org...

string theory naturally incorporates gravity and so is a

Oh and to AgentSmith thanks for the calculations and your efforts

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

String theory in physics was conceived from the experience of playing stringed musical instruments.
Although you cannot see the strings in motion you can still perceive things like pitch and frequency.

www.superstringtheory.com...

CERN is the publics cutting edge source of information about different atomic theories including string.

So when CERN experiences a glitch in its superconducting magnets and a few days later a plane crashes at the exact same longitude it is an interesting coincidence.

They find the black box practically sitting on a priceless Stratovarius Violin from a previous plane crash in 1953, its conspiracy worthy.

An Opera duo returning after playing Richard Wagners Götterdämmerung in Barcelona die in the crash, maybe its time to take another look at those superconductor rings at CERN?

edit on 26-3-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Thanks for your great response, if 2 cleaners singing Collide died on that plane would that be worthy of inclusion, I mean collide - LHC, oh the synchronicty

SKILLET LYRICS
"Collide"

We have fallen
We have fallen again tonight
Where do we go from here
When they're tearing down our lives?
When all they want is
When all they want is
For us to live in fear
How long can we hold on?
Can we hold on?
Hold on