It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A united nations aircraft emits MAYDAY inside Russian airspace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

The occupation of Germany ended in 1949. As for Japan, the Occupation there ended in 1952.

Really. Here that everyone, no US military installations in Germany or Japan.

Self delusional…

There are in fact lots of installations, bases, aircraft, heavy weapons (including nukes). Like I said, save the volunteer Malarky…

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The occupation of Germany ended in 1949. As for Japan, the Occupation there ended in 1952.

Really. Here that everyone, no US military installations in Germany or Japan.

Self delusional…

Someone is delusional, but it isn't me. I never said that there no military "installations" - I said that those countries are not occupied, a significant difference even someone like you could understand. Or are you so dim witted that merely the presence of Forces from another nation constitutes "occupation"?

There are in fact lots of installations, bases, aircraft, heavy weapons (including nukes). Like I said, save the volunteer Malarky…

Yep, all there with the permission of the host nation, just like other countries do as well. I suppose you;re going to suggest that the UK occupies Canada, or Kenya, or Australia, or Bahrain to name a few...?

Or France in many African countries?

Or Russia in Armenia, or Belarus, or Georgia, or Kazakhstan, or Kyrgyzstan, or Moldova, or Syria, or Tajikistan, or Vietnam?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Or are you so dim witted that merely the presence of Forces from another nation constitutes "occupation"?

Read that over and over until it sinks in.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Jeesus....

I am trying to decide whether you're doing this (trying to call something it isn't) deliberately or whether you're on some kind of day release scheme...

And it hasn't gone unnoticed you haven't address Russia/s foreign military presence.....
edit on 25/3/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You hit the head of the nail here mate, dim witted indeed

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And there are German bases in the US, along with the Dutch, and Indonesian militaries.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Jeesus.... .

Don't feed the troll

......2nd line.......

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

a reply to: biggilo

NATO might use such an incident to claim Russia was violating some or other and shoot it down. Its happened before.

US destroyer shoots down Iranian airliner

That's not at all what happened there. As in you have to actually be lying to say it is. There was no plane in distress. It was 1 year after Iranian Air Force attacked a US ship, and a US ship this time thought it was under attack and took the plane down. It was a huge mistake and a terrible tragedy, and not at all a Russian airliner in distress being shot down for no reason.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

edit on 26-3-2015 by intrptr because: redacted portion

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I would have thought you would cite MH317

So when did MH317 go down?

It was MH17, and the other was MH370, if your going to make assumptions at least get it right.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

if your going to make assumptions at least get it right.

You mean the US "shoots down" whole countries.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You mean the US "shoots down" whole countries.

Who said anything about countries?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Guys.. lol

We have another alert, but not sure if I have to make a topic for it..

A turkish aircraft made a MAYDAY, it has a bomb inside it and its moving in a SOS way...into Casablanca airport...

link

its a very reliable source. You can make a topic for it, I am sooo tired of making topics, before it happens

The aircraft belong to Turkish Airlines.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

It has a bomb THREAT, that's not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

they updated the article and it says, a passenger found a note inside the toilet, stating : BOMB

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Which is a bomb threat. They didn't find an actual bomb. Things like this actually happen quite a few times a year.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That is why I will avoid creating topic for it, thanks. Also if we enter the link right now, it is updated, that the plane landed safely.

they update it every 5 minutes and everything is fine.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yep, all there with the permission of the host nation, just like other countries do as well.

Just like the Russians in Crimea then.

25,000 Russian troops in the Crimean peninsular, by agreement with the host country Ukraine...who somehow after the US led coup, forgot all about the previous legal agreement and had the parrots among the membership here, twittering like demented wind-up toys repeating Russia had invaded the Crimean ad-nauseam.

Strange how these other nations are not occupied or invaded, but foreign troops are there by agreement, but mention Russia, the need to deflect the US coup always kicks in and as if by magic, 'by agreement' turns to occupation and invasion.

I hear ya Intrptr...but you're gonna find plenty of deaf ears among those who prefer to exercise the more, shall we say, bigoted side of their intellects and characters.

As far as this 'UN' aircraft goes (yeah right, a lie / blatant error to start a thread is never a good indication), we see the Russians have been very accommodating and hospitable. Shame for all those Russia haters who would have loved nothing better than for them to have behaved in a hostile way.

edit on 30-3-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

MH17...you mean the jet the Ukrainians deliberately targeted and shot down to try and frame the Eastern patriots?

Oh yeah, THAT MH17.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Jeebus..another one...

Yep, there by agreement, part of which was that Russia could not move troops outside the base without both permission and advance notification to the Ukraine Government.

Also, part of the agreement is the expectation that those very same troops won't leave barracks, deploy across the peninsular, barricade the Ukrainians own forces in their bases and then proceed to annex the territory.

Quite why you thought that it was analogous is beyond me. I can only assume that you have a limited number of functioning brain cells.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join