It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A united nations aircraft emits MAYDAY inside Russian airspace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Its breaking news in my country (Hellas) and let's hope it's nothing bad... A UN airplane emitted Mayday while ago, with a final destination in Saint Petroupolis (Saint Petersburg), right now is flying with very low speed in Saint Petroupolis.

Many fear for a kind of provocation and a personal fear is the repentance of events. We have had the airplane with 148 passengers and today this... Lets hope it is nothing.

Here is the link in my country, no need to translate, only to prove that its not my news. It says the same thing...

link - news

also

tro-ma-ktiko.blogspot.gr...
edit on 25-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Trying to find it on Flight radar..What does it mean when you find a plane with "No Call sign" ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I can't read your links, they are not English

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

UTair Boeing 737 passenger plane flying with 1 engine lands safely at Russia's St. Petersburg Airport - @RT_com

that was an alert 19 minutes ago..not sure if same plane

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

Google translate is your friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Um, you sure sure it's not a Boeing painted like a UN plane? Bush must be playing with his remote control planes again.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: msallo

UTair Boeing 737 passenger plane flying with 1 engine lands safely at Russia's St. Petersburg Airport - @RT_com

that was an alert 19 minutes ago..not sure if same plane

thats the one, the info in the links I provided, is updated with that info. Everybody is safe. I didnt translated via google translator the links, because they wrote the same exact thing. I only gave them as a proof for the news/event.

heres the twitter msg twitter.com...
edit on 25-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Good thing it wasn't a Russian airliner in trouble over NATO occupied countries.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Good thing it wasn't a Russian airliner in trouble over NATO occupied countries.

I don't follow what you are trying to say here..it would be better to go down in a NATO member state than Russia (NATO don't 'occupy' any countries). The West is free, has better healthcare and better first responders by a very long way.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

NATO might use such an incident to claim Russia was violating some or other and shoot it down. Its happened before.

US destroyer shoots down Iranian airliner

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Iranian incident was a tragic accident marred with negligence not a deliberate act. NATO countries are not going to deliberately shoot down a civilian aircraft from any country, Russia does have a history of this though, KAL 007, KAL 902 and of course MH17. We in the West are not like the USSR or the current NAZI regime Putin has going on.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

NATO might use such an incident to claim Russia was violating some or other and shoot it down. Its happened before.

US destroyer shoots down Iranian airliner

Yes it has happened before -

Soviets shootdown Commercial flight 007.

NATO does not occupy any countries, unlike Russia and Ukrainian Crimea.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would have thought you would cite MH317… (knows better). Besides, the 'Soviets' shot KAL OO7 down, not 'Putin'.

NATO does not occupy any countries,…

Lulz…

Still trying to convince yourself

edit on 25-3-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Are you being deliberately stupid? I said Russia shot down the Korean planes.
As for NATO occupying countries, do you understand what the word means? Do you even know what NATO is? I really think not. The countries in NATO are called member states and they all CHOSE to join AND can leave the ALLIANCE anytime they want see how this differs from an ocupation? Actually you might not if you aren't being deliberately stupid which is a strong possibility as you think MH370 is MH17, grow up!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Still trying to convince yourself

Not a single one of those countries is "occupied" - you are talking total bollocks.

As for the OP - why is the title of the thread "United Nations aircraft"? Flight UT369 is a normal, commercial flight.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The countries in NATO are called member states and they all CHOSE to join AND can leave the ALLIANCE anytime they want

Yah, sure. Tell that to Germans, (the people, not their government), they have been occupied by US forces since WWII. So has Japan, for that matter (and a hundred other countries…) they didn't have nay choice then or now.

Save the "we volunteered for it" dogma…

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hoax..404

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, they haven't. Both in Germany and Japan, the soldiers are there by agreement. The occupation of Germany ended in 1949. As for Japan, the Occupation there ended in 1952.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Translated page from the source.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think you will find Germany can leave NATO anytime they want same as the rest of us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join