It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Sacks Sakhalin Governor Khoroshavin on Grounds of Mistrust - Kremlin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Another one bites the dust -

Pu tin Sacks Sakhalin Governor Khoroshavin on Grounds of Mistrust - Kremlin

Alexander Khoroshavin was arrested earlier in March on accusations of accepting a bribe for awarding a contract for the construction of a thermoelectric plant in Sakhalin.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Russian President Vladimir Putin has sacked Sakhalin Governor Alexander Khoroshavin because of a loss in trust, the Kremlin said Wednesday.

“Unseat Alexander Vadimovich Khoroshavin from the position of governor of the Sakhalin Region on the grounds of the loss of trust by the president of the Russian Federation,” the Kremlin said in a release.

Read more: sputniknews.com...

Click link for remainder of article...

Additional source -
Moscow Court Authorizes Arrest of Sakhalin Governor on Suspicion of Bribery

Apparently this guy was fired for loss of trust by Putin. However he was charged with taking 1 bribe.

The area in question is on Russia's East coast.

*** MODS - If this needs to be consolidated with one of the other thread dealing with internal Kremlin issues please do so ***
edit on 25-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sacked? Over a bribe? In Russia?

The world gets stranger every day

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Sacked? Over a bribe? In Russia?

Wonder how many in the Kremlin would be there if they started sacking folks for bribes?

I wonder how many Putin has taken or given to keep his place in line?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I would like to know if these terminations / prosecutions are linked to Putin and his 11 day absence.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Indeed. He has clearly fallen foul of Putin and his cadre over something.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Oboma sacked 200 generals in the last couple of years because they wont order their troops to fire on Americians hasn't he? Am I to get the message that people are relived to find that the Russians are just as bad as the west?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Here is a Ukranian propaganda thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you jumped in on first page swallowing the whole thing hook line and sinker

Where is your credibility on issue of Russia when you believe Putin would nuke his own Capital city

As for this thread, it might be true that Putin fired this guy for corruption but coming from you I am immediately suspicious

You were caught misrepresenting too many times

This is a fact you can not erase, your posts are available to all
edit on 25-3-2015 by DiverScuba3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Markin noted that Khoroshavin received a $5.6 million bribe from Sakhalin Enterprise Energostroy company.

Read more: sputniknews.com...

Follow up article, he took one bribe of $5.6 million. Isn't like he got a box of cigars or something. Should people not be arrested for things like this?

edit on 25-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Oboma sacked 200 generals in the last couple of years because they wont order their troops to fire on Americians hasn't he?

No he hasn't and if you did your research it was 200 throughout the whole military and not just generals because they wouldn't shoot Americans. And it was never because they wouldn't shoot Americans.

But hey it is ATS so why not make it look like something it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

As for this thread, it might be true that Putin fired this guy for corruption but coming from you I am immediately suspicious

Let's see it comes from Sputnik News, so if it isn't true blame the Russian government for the lies as it is their media reporting it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Personally I doubt the governor of Sakhalin was involved in the recent Putin disappearance. He might have got a harsher punishment than usual as a display to others however because of the turmoil going on under the surface in the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

Oboma sacked 200 generals in the last couple of years because they wont order their troops to fire on Americians hasn't he? Am I to get the message that people are relived to find that the Russians are just as bad as the west?

Considering the palace intrigue in Russia its a valid question. Does this guy have links to people who are not on Putins good side?

As for Obama I personally think he should be impeached however if you want to discuss him please start a new thread and we can talk about it there.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
More of your anti-Putin garbage. Now you seem to be suggesting that there is some connection to other "conspiracy threads". I think you are stretching things a tad far.

You are regurgitating a pretty average news story compared to what is happening the world and present it as evidence in some sort of power play?

Maybe you should spend less time in your pro-Maidan madness and go for a walk and experience the world. May do you some good.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The dominoes are falling now.These recent acts seem like Putin is conducting a purge of possible opposition.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krasnay

Interesting.. You go for the personal attack while addressing nothing on the topic.

You have not thought that all of the "firings" that have occurred in the last month might be related?

Is there any particular reason you find that possibility as something we should not talk about?

Yes I am anti Putin and have stated as much. It doesn't change the fact that when we discuss him you guys vehemently attack people while offering absolutely nothing to refute whats being discussed.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

More of your anti-Putin garbage.

Well I wasn't sure, but welcome back.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
double post
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krasnay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You have not thought that all of the "firings" that have occurred in the last month might be related?

Is there any particular reason you find that possibility as something we should not talk about?

God help us, I'd hate to see your analysis as to Obama's sacking of generals in the US nuclear defence agencies.. would be apocalyptic stuff. But I suppose you would blame Putin for that, eh.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

More of your anti-Putin garbage.

Yeah,wonder how many times for the same IP addy?

Well I wasn't sure, but welcome back.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Russians can handle many things.......Extortion,bribery,theft,corruption,loss of freedom. But they hate weakness and weasels. And by using bribery as the reason Putin is being a weasel. Putin should just be a man and say it for what it really is and stop listening to the aids telling him to lie about this.

Really this is why people love Putin......He says it for what it really is. And when he stops doing this his power will fade.
edit on 25-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join