It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little humour to get the day started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Woman charged in dog poop-smearing attack.

A Boca Ranton woman has been charged with smearing dog poop on her neighbor after police say the two got into a fight because the neighbor's dog defecated in her yard. The 57 year old woman was released Thursday after being charged with battery on a person 65 or older.

According to the arrest report, the 57 year old neighbor was walking her dog when the animal defecated on the neighbor's lawn in an upscale golf club community. The 65 year old woman told her to clean it up at which time the 57 year old picked up the feces and smeared it on the 65 year old woman's hands and shirt.

The Palm Beach Post reported the 57 year old woman admitted targeting the neighbor with feces but claimed her neighbor smeared it on herself.

Sounds like something children would do to one another instead of a grown woman in her fifties.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If i had a dollar for each time i've had to stop myself picking up a dog turd and handing it back to it's "owner", i'd have about a thousand dollars and (maybe) really, really #ty hands.

I'd have wiped that muck back all over her, aiming for her eyes and mouth
I may have added some of my own too.

edit on 25-3-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Your idea of humour is way different to mine.

How exactly did she get in on her hands?

She could well have done it on herself to try and blame the owner.

Disgusting either way

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

A few years ago I was dispatched to an apartment complex where mainly older retired individuals live for an assault.

Both women, in their 80's, both in wheel chairs got into an argument. 1 lady took a pitcher of lemonade and tried to pur it on the other, missing everything except for her foot.

The other lady tried to "attack" however the wheel chair prevented that.

The dog poop ranks up their with most absurd.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

zero doubt this got some ATSers all hot and bothered

but god bless America

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well played

I finally clicked just to see if I'd laugh.

Well, the first sentence did the trick, no doubt about that.

Goodnight ATS. My day is not starting here, I am already up waaaay too late.

Update: I've noticed other commenters are not feeling too happy. Just so you know, I have no idea what went on, thus have no opinion.......I just read the first sentence and that was all I needed.

edit on 25-3-2015 by GoShredAK because: O ya, no opinion

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Slow news day i guess .

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My grandfather was a detective in NYC and i have heard some interesting stories from my dad. i never got to meet my grandfather because some woman shot him over B.S like this.

the poop part is funny but it's a sad statement on humanity that they couldn't just work it out.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Woman charged in dog poop-smearing attack.

A Boca Ranton woman has been charged with smearing dog poop on her neighbor after police say the two got into a fight because the neighbor's dog defecated in her yard. The 57 year old woman was released Thursday after being charged with battery on a person 65 or older.

According to the arrest report, the 57 year old neighbor was walking her dog when the animal defecated on the neighbor's lawn in an upscale golf club community. The 65 year old woman told her to clean it up at which time the 57 year old picked up the feces and smeared it on the 65 year old woman's hands and shirt.

The Palm Beach Post reported the 57 year old woman admitted targeting the neighbor with feces but claimed her neighbor smeared it on herself.

Sounds like something children would do to one another instead of a grown woman in her fifties.

The nanny state appears to be capable of transforming even nannies into toddlers.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
See!

Thanks alot, Obama!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I live in an apartment complex and it is a royal pain to have to watch where to step because of some irresponsible dog owners. Just pick up the poop, already!! We even have 'poop' stations and they'll let their dogs poop right next to it without even picking it up!

Forget complaining to the leasing office. Their countless memos threatening fines go unnoticed.

But I had to laugh at this story. There are many a time that I feel like doing this! (But I'm mature enough not to!)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this sounds like a couple of retired folks without enough to do to keep them out of trouble.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is just one reason why you can't have pets in so many places. Too many irresponsible pet owners who ruin it for everyone else. If you can't pick up after your dog, you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The older woman who was smeared...should have just followed the 57 yr old home...Then just drop trou and do a deuce right there in HER yard. Sort of a " Turd for Tat" type thing.

new topics

top topics

join