It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The King of Kings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There was no other man who was expected before he came. Prophesied before he arrived. There was no other man who conquered death and no other man who shook the world so much as Jesus did. That's because he wasn't merely a man, he was, and is, the king of kings.

The universe has a king!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The universe has a king!

King of the Universe? Really? I think I'll suspend that particular belief and wait to hear it from the ETs themselves! It's a mighty big universe!

edit on 24-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique My dumb phone won't load the video, but if this is sincere, God bless you.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If Jesus is King of the Universe because of the great things he did, what does that make people who do even greater things?

'Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.'

-John 14:12

Have you done a greater thing yet?

👣

edit on 193Tuesday000000America/ChicagoMar000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And if you don't believe any of that, you're sent to hell for eternity to suffer. What a merciful god!

He's "impartially merciful" (as your video says) but he shows partiality against those who don't believe in a sacrifice. What an eternally graceful god! He sends the vast majority to eternal suffering! What a great tyra.... I mean king!

You may see it as a powerful video, I see it as delusion. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
If Jesus is King of the Universe because of the great things he did, what does that make people who do even greater things?

'Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.'

-John 14:12

Have you done a greater thing yet?

👣

That quote was referring to the preaching and teaching work. Jesus knew that his earthly life ministry was to be only 3 1/2 years, and only to the house of Israel.

In this our day, the time of the end the prophecy at Matthew 24:14 has been fulfilled and there are servants of Jehovah who have preached of his name and the good news of his kingdom to the entire inhabited earth.

One other thing you should learn about Jesus, that you don't know. He was too humble to accept praise for who he was.

Today people beat and pound their chests for any little thing. And are stuck up with pride, and gloat over nothing. And look down on others. Jesus, the son of God, was the most meek, humble human to ever live.

When people asked of him if he was God's son he would refuse to answer most of the time. To a few people he revealed who he was. But he was indeed a humble man, and would never EVER seek glory for himself.

That is the king who has been put in charge. And he is NO ONE like you have ever seen before. And he looks for such-like ones.

But the OP is correct. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. And Jehovah has indeed put the entire universe, and those in the invisible realm under his rulership.

Jehovah knows best.

You don't know so much.
edit on 25-3-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
And if you don't believe any of that, you're sent to hell for eternity to suffer. What a merciful god!

He's "impartially merciful" (as your video says) but he shows partiality against those who don't believe in a sacrifice. What an eternally graceful god! He sends the vast majority to eternal suffering! What a great tyra.... I mean king!

You may see it as a powerful video, I see it as delusion. Just my opinion.

Hellfire is a pagan teaching, not taught in the Bible. And actually the Bible teaches that all mankind will be raised back to life in the near future, from where they are resting in sleep, their graves.

Open your eyes to see the glorious truths of the kingdom.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
When people asked of him if he was God's son he would refuse to answer most of the time. To a few people he revealed who he was. But he was indeed a humble man, and would never EVER seek glory for himself

So claiming to be a god, even a few times, isn't in your eyes seeking glory?

the most meek, humble human to ever live?

wat

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The king of kings, aka Elvis Presley.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Your first post was very insightful and complete and I agree with it entirely.

As for there being no hell I question the thought. Jesus mentions judgement day and says 'woe'. He says it will be easier on the day of judgement for Sodom than it will be for Jerusalem. Punishment and judgement have imminence.
edit on 043131p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

The humble one knows himself and will not deny what he is, and God will not deny who he is. When Pontius pilot questioned him and asked if he its the Son of God his words were 'I Am'.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Has Christ actualy been crowned King of Kings yet?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

And Jehovah has indeed put the entire universe, and those in the invisible realm under his rulership.
Jehovah knows best.

Jehovah is not mankinds friend. Its actions reek of mental illness in the OT. As to Jesus being the King of Kings...well I trust no earthly rulers who would keep man as serf, in subjugation. To equate a so called enlightened being like Jesus to a King is in my opinion playing a game - you will never know the true potential of you as an individual, divine being.

The Divine rights of kings
en.wikipedia.org...
"The divine right of kings, or divine-right theory of kingship, is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. The king is thus not subject to the will of his people, the aristocracy, or any other estate of the realm.."

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

We Christians are kings and Christ its our King.

top topics

join