It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama’s apparently bald look on TV show appearance?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Looks like Joan Rivers WAS right...Michelle is a cross dresser, and we have all heard about Barack Hussien already.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's possible she used raid for hairspray by accident.

X YOU NAILED IT.
The florist did a switcheroo and Mooshelle gassed her coiffure
with ROUNDUP. After she came down from talking to either God
or Sukarno (long story) our lady of the Rose Garden got dumped!

I wonder what will be the next filler on a slow day. Sigh

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
She has been out of circulation for awhile, though I recall seeing her exit the plane in Japan recently. Maybe she did this in support of Sumo Wrestlers who want to lose the lbs???

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ultralight

She has been out of circulation for awhile, though I recall seeing her exit the plane in Japan recently. Maybe she did this in support of Sumo Wrestlers who want to lose the lbs???

or maybe she went for a swim in the Pacific Ocean.

Nah, it was that layover in Fukashima that did the hair in! LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have no opinion of Michelle Obama either good or bad personally. She seems about as relevant as any other First Lady, maybe even a little less than relevant compared to some.

But does this not seem a little low on standards here with this thread???

Is it not a sorta Tabloid-ish or even perhaps a bit low brow for some of you???
(That is coming from a someone who on occasion sports a brow like a mustache too BTW)

I don't want to be the rain on your little parade or anything but seriously. This topic belongs right next to the ad for X-Ray Glasses and The Bat Boy don't ya think???

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I have no opinion of Michelle Obama either good or bad personally. She seems about as relevant as any other First Lady, maybe even a little less than relevant compared to some.

But does this not seem a little low on standards here with this thread???

Is it not a sorta Tabloid-ish or even perhaps a bit low brow for some of you???
(That is coming from a someone who on occasion sports a brow like a mustache too BTW)

I don't want to be the rain on your little parade or anything but seriously. This topic belongs right next to the ad for X-Ray Glasses and The Bat Boy don't ya think???

I normally would not give any life to a thread like this. I am seeing way too many of these kind of threads on ATS lately and they are slowly increasing. I get so angry I could spit, at some of grossly juvenile, downright vitreol content posted on ATS, but to take the bait just keeps adding fuel to the fire. I find myself spending less and less time here and participating even less. I thought I could just cut off the moldy part of the loaf but even the good parts are being contaminated.

Cyber bullying is not the results of just children being children it is the reflection of a society that has become self centered, elitetess, entitled and demanding. The ugly American has grown into a monster that thinks it is an emperor that is dressed in ermine and is something special. The people that we think we impress, see clearly that we are nude, ugly creatures, easily deceived, weak and easily controlled.

I still drop in often, hoping I will see things change for the better. I am still hoping but it has not been a lost because I have gone back to teaching myself to play the cello and volunteering in integrative therapies for hospice. Turns out I really like lemonade.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With all the crap happening in the world, somehow we think this is important?!

Stupid people, stupid media. And you all just keep on voting however the media tells you to.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am leaning towards a break in the programing, kind of like a Britney moment.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I like the look, whether its pulled back or shaved. But thanks to all you fashionistas who we women should always listen to in regards to style.

You old internet guys rock

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think its one of her better looks. She has ugly hair, but great eyes. This fixes the hair issues and shows off her eyes.

I do find it funny, that she has a stylist to make her look good, but commenting on the look has to be sexist right. Judging people on how they look, no matter how much time or money the spend, is at least sexist, I am sure there are more "ist" or "ism" with it, but I have work to do

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just a theory but the reptoids/ demons/ whatever that have infiltrated the highest ranks of finance and government can't project a human appearance with hair. They're all close cropped or bald. I'm just going with the assumption that Michele's finally been replaced.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Maybe the POTUS was complaining about how grey he's going, and she shaved hers in an act of solidarity; or to prove that she is going grey, too, right along with him.

Maybe they're having a 'contest' to see whose hair grows faster as the clock winds down.

Maybe she got tired of having to style her hair, or her hair got tired of all the product it required to maintain it, so she decided to start over and give her scalp a break.

Maybe she's going through menopause and gets hot flashes that are insufferable.

Maybe it was a self-imposed penalty for breaking a Lenten resolution.

Maybe she's taken up swimming and got sick of her hair slowing her down.

WHO CARES?

edit on 3/25/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lesson learned.
Never let the White House's Head Floral Arranger style your hair.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love how her haircut is causing grown conservative men to talk about women's hairstyles like the gossip magazines do.

Personally, I think she looks hot like that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Grown conservative men can't talk about hairstyles (or lack thereof)?
Ok. Let's talk about Hillary's face-lift and cankle-tuck.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A thread. Designed to make fun of a woman's hair.

You've reached a new low today.

All of you.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Cuervo

Grown conservative men can't talk about hairstyles (or lack thereof)?
Ok. Let's talk about Hillary's face-lift and cankle-tuck.

Sure! I think you'll find a great source article in Vogue magazine right next to "50 ways to make him wild for you".

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Doubt it. It has to be at least 10" long and I don't think hers was anywhere near that long. Maybe the standards are different for African-American hair.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Only a buffoon would think she's bald. Combination of bad lighting and bad camera work. African hair is extremely shiny under the right conditions. My God, people will believe anything ..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join