It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by infinite
just like to clear this up, no one is stating that we should start killing everyone to control the population. We are discussing planetary suicide, which means a significant amount of the population basicly take their life. Extreme measures in other words.
Originally posted by Jadette
Envoking a call for mass suicide isn't much different. You're asking for people to be dead in the end and it wouldn't be by your hand in either fashion.
Originally posted by Klepto
..just an idea, instead of trying desperately to feed these millions as we have done since before I was born, how about teaching these people "contraception", that way each family will not try to feed their starving 13 children on food that they receive to be able to only feed a family of 4...
Originally posted by c00ster
My vote is to exterminate all of those in favor of this idea (simply out of self defense, of course)
We could definately do without all of the hate-war-death mongers in the world!
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature