It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious bend in railway track alarms locals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here is a short video of the "sun kink" phenomena. Interesting how fast it can occur.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Google search photos of" Edmonton bridge beams bend" and there is another interesting case of a bending metal mystery,it seems there are interesting things metal can do.Methinks there are errors in the fabrication process behind these mysterys.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
So.. My theory? I may be wrong but I will go with tectonic plate movement...

It is a sun kink.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bedlam
I was a train junkie as a kid.

What kind of junkie are you now?

SCIENCE!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
So.. My theory? I may be wrong but I will go with tectonic plate movement,that is actually proven to be occurring and causing these kind of incidents and derailments globally (although the sleepers look in tact) The Indo Australian plate is indeed experiencing immense adjustments as the tsunami buoys are indicating and furthermore, data has been taken offline,which makes it clear that the cover up is still in full swing..

So in other words..

Damn the pictures of this exact thing happening in multiple other places Im going with the Fox Mulder solution because Xfiles.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Oh dear....

Despite everyone else pointing out the well known affect of heat on railways, you've gone with "tectonic plate movement". Such a highly localised event is caused by the earths poles shifting, is it?

>groan<

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join