It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

...Vaccines increase your immune system. ...As the statistics all show.

Statistics do NOT all show that "Vaccines increase your immune system." They show the opposite:

Vaccines Harmful, Ineffective: Mainstream Studies

New studies from Canada, the US, Japan and Hong Kong support Canada's 2009 finding that seasonal flu vaccination almost doubled the risk of infection with pandemic flu - and does NOT provide higher protection than no vaccine. This information is being suppressed in the mainstream media, and most published public reports spin the info to minimize the data's importance and protect Big Pharma.

We already knew:

* Flu vaccines prevent children from building their natural immunity to other flu viruses. By comparison, a natural infection induces cross-immunity. This means that regularly vaccinated kids are sitting ducks in a pandemic - because they haven't built up their immunity.

a reply to: Entreri06

It's THE most effective way to combat the bad viruses.

Vaccines are the ONLY way to combat "bad" viruses - anti-vitals are proving to be largely ineffective, and subject to the same kind of resistance as bacteria.

So the best you can say, really, is, "Vaccines are better than nothing."

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: tnkr

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

1) I'm not going to engage with you as you try and move the goalposts to some other, wholly unrelated topic. The title of your thread is "Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism". This is an unfounded rumour.

2) Getting offended at what someone says is not an "ad hominem". It's called being butthurt. My argument is entirely valid: your thread has no substance or evidence behind it. But by all means, post up a primary source (we both know you can't).

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

The only one, among some others, only offering strawman arguments is you. Sofi gave several links, including to the daily caller.

link

You, among some other members always try to derail threads having to do with this topic in specific.

What are you going to claim now, that the daily caller is not reliable because it is a conservative website?...
edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Do you even know what a strawman fallacy is? Clearly not.

The Daily Caller is the ORIGIN of the unfounded rumour (as I've already pointed out). Here it is again seeing as you missed it the first time around:

Notably missing from the article were a number of key details: when the purported "immunity" in question was proffered, why such protection would be required, why the story was reported in early February 2015 and not when the immunity status was granted, and who might have specifically granted immunity to Thompson.

Moreover, the lack of detail encompassed another inconsistency. If Thompson's statement truly constituted whistleblowing in the manner in which it has been framed, any future statements he might opt to make would likely fall under laws and statutes designed to protect whistleblowers. But even that purely hypothetical scenario doesn't appear to be relevant to the claims made by Thompson, as his statement pertained to a dispute over whether collected data was statistically relevant to the overall findings of the research in the 2004 study. Thompson now believes the decision to omit the data was detrimental to the sum of the research, but invoking the specter of "immunity granted" implied a level of ongoing criminality investigation that appeared to be non-existent.

Ultimately, the Daily Caller's claims were vague and unsourced, with no information appended to support them. Were Thompson to testify about his 2014 statements, there is no indication immunity would be necessary to shield him from any potential prosecution. And if it were necessary, extant whistleblower protections laws would likely sufficiently cover him. However, Thompson's statements through a lawyer in August 2014 seemed to indicate he does not consider himself a whistleblower and he has not faced any retaliatory action from his colleagues at or the administration of the CDC.

The Daily Caller did not respond to a request for additional information.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The Daily Caller is in the White House rotating press pool and has full-time reporters on Capitol Hill. As for why haven't other major news sources not picked this up?

Among the people who contribute to the Daily caller are former, and present members of Congress. So just because other major new sources haven't picked this yet doesn't make it a false story.

Oh, and btw, if this turns out to be a false and misleading report, then The Daily Caller has fallen to a new low, but it doesn't disprove the plethora of evidence which shows that contrary to what some claim, certain vaccines are simply not as safe as people are being told.
edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: minettejo
It was a tough decision for us. We vaccinated, but not on the doctor's schedule. She is up to date, but we waited longer between vaccinations and never did more than one on any given day. BTW, she is fine, bright and probably the most socially conscience child you would ever meet. That is not to say I wasn't nervous with every needle, but I am grateful that she is now protected.

Correction: you *hope* she is now protected.

The sad fact is, most vaccines provide far less protection than their sellers would have you believe, and even that level of protection is questionable.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm not going to engage with you

Oh good. I have taken your concerns at face value, addressed them respectfully and not just provided links, but made a commitment to follow up further. While you, on the other hand, ... Well, 'nuff said.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm simply pro-choice. And you can't be pro-choice and not an anti-vaxxer. You'd be a hypocrite. Just remember kids, it's okay to murder your unborn child, but the second the kid pops out, it's going to need to be shot up with vaccines or you're a bad parent.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
PS> a reply to: GetHyped

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The Daily Caller is in the White House rotating press pool and has full-time reporters on Capitol Hill. As for why haven't other major news sources not picked this up?

Among the people who contribute to the Daily caller are former, and present members of Congress. So just because other major new sources haven't picked this yet doesn't make it a false story.

Oh, and btw, if this turns out to be a false and misleading report, then The Daily Caller has fallen to a new low, but it doesn't disprove the plethora of evidence which shows that contrary to what some claim, certain vaccines are simply not as safe as people are being told.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Vaccines are a necessary evil. I believe we should not be vaccinating people so much at one time. Why not split these MMR shots into 3 separate shots so you are not giving your child a mega dose of bad # at once and instead replacing it with something that will hopefully be easier to deal with? The fact that they are vaccinating against chicken pox now a days is absolutely absurd. I remember when I had the pox half my family came over to purposely give it to their children and get the 3-4 days of annoyance out of the way.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc
I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm simply pro-choice. And you can't be pro-choice and not an anti-vaxxer. You'd be a hypocrite. Just remember kids, it's okay to murder your unborn child, but the second the kid pops out, it's going to need to be shot up with vaccines or you're a bad parent.
\

Oh, trust me on this one. Certain members, and non-members will still label you as an anti-vaxxer.

I have been accused of the same even when stating that i am not against all vaccines, but think that we should have safer vaccines and that people should be informed that they have options and don't have to use vaccines which contain thimerosal, or aluminum adjuvants. In the case of the MMR, we obviously need an investigation into the claims from vaccine manufacturers like Merck, and there are ways to lower the chances of inflammation from the MMR vaccine, but people need to ask their doctors, or their children's paediatrician.

But no matter what you say there are those who will still label you as "anti-vaxxer" and they don't want to hear anything else.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just because something IS possible does not mean it IS going to happen...a caterpillar can be a butterfly but doesn;t always become one...I was just pointing out the bizarre statement you made...my point is simply that just becasue you do not get vaccinated for the flu lets say doesn't mean you are putting yourself in any actual danger of getting the flu or ANY disease...Never had the flu vaccine, never had the flu...The quote of yours i put in my first statement is simply false to a large degree and thats all I'm really saying

whether or not your get " vaccinated " ( pretty hilarious term actually ) has no bearing on actually contracting something....so please Jodi Foster, lets not get carried away

reply to: Variable

edit on 26-3-2015 by wyrmboy12 because: N/A

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

Thank you. Well said.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: Variable

You're first couple posts, the graphs provided by Get Hyped, and discussion of from Enteri are the only examples of 'denying ignorance' in this thread - thanks for adnering to the mission statement of this community.

Lol the hole OP of the thread never happened......all the news sites are conspiracy or source less public access stuff. Not one real news site is backing this story. So who is propogating ignorence, as you lie to the ATS community.....

What are you talking about? Are you calling me a liar??

If so, that's awfully strange given my post. Please clarify.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

But why doesn't Obama grant whistleblower status to Edward Snowden too

Obama, a puppet where he has to

A fool where he doesn't have to

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Speaking of burning witches, don't you just love these modern day witch hunts? I mean, we already go on witch hunts against the racist and sexist people. I guess anti-vaxxers are right up there with pro-lifers, climate deniers and birthers, right? Anyone that questions the world around us are either conspiracy nuts or evil racist right wingers!

Liberalism really is a mental disorder...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awolscout
Anti-Vaxxers are the biggest group of idiots that the modern age has spawned yet.

Pro-vaxxers are the biggest group of fascist government worshipping morons who blindly accept anything spewed from the mouth of the MSM and/or their petty tyrant wanna-be 'gods' that the modern age has spawned yet...

There, how does it feel having such a broad label applied without any possibility that there is some kind of middle-ground?

Given that there is absolute, irrefutable proof that most modern governments (including ours) are fascist regimes that routinely engage in lying, obfuscation and false flag events in order to promote purely political and/or commercial agendas that do *not* positively serve the interests of the average American, and that the MSM is essentially nothing more than a propaganda tool of these regimes:

I submit to you that trusting these psychopathic monsters to produce safe and effective vaccines that you then assault your newborn children with - even *if* vaccines have the potential to be and do what the pro-vaxxers claim, which some may, and others may not, and contrary to what pro-vaxxers would have you believe, the unbiased scientific evidence is simply *not* *there* - is strong evidence or serious brain damage...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
There are literally thousands of studies showing the success of vaccination. If you don't want to read them, ask a doctor. If you want to believe further, ask an anonymous source on the internet - which will provide many un-claimable "facts". Which are no facts, indeed.

And since these kinds of studies have been proven over, and over, and over again to be filled with lies, falsified and omitted/modified data, you trust them because...?

Again - even *if* it is true that vaccines *could* be created that were safe and effective, I wouldn't trust *anything* coming from this totally broken and psychopathic system that is in place right now.
edit on 27-3-2015 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

...ask a doctor

You're kidding right? ...Doctors are uneducated shills for Big Pharma - and tend to cause more sickness than they fix.

For example. I finally found a doctor I thought I could trust. A few years ago, he put me on Metoprolol for my heart. I didn't do the extensive research I normally do because I trusted him - but my health really started to fail. Got so bad I could barely walk and couldn't go out in the cold at all, 'cuz I couldn't breathe. He put me on Advair for my breathing, which triggered weird mental effects, so he wanted to put me on anti-anxiety and anti-depressants to treat the Advair's side-effects. I said no, and went off the Advair, so he sent me to an allergist for back-up. The allergist said I should never, ever have been given Metoprolol.

Long story short - spirometry(?) tests showed I lost almost 20 years worth of my lung capacity in about 3 years - from taking my doctor-prescribed Metoprolol. And the fool just wanted to pile one med on top of the other to treat accumulating and escalating side-effects.

I'm not even going to try to find another doctor - they're all the same now. Indoctrinated, dim and relatively uneducated.

My advice? Do NOT ask your doctor. Do your own research, and your own thinking.

NOTE: I did flag the apparent Metoprolol connection with my doctor over and over during the 3 years I took it - and he repeatedly assured me that Metoprolol would never, ever cause that kind of reaction. Wrong.

edit on 27/3/15 by soficrow because: tnkr + add note

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ultimately, the Daily Caller's claims were vague and unsourced, with no information appended to support them. Were Thompson to testify about his 2014 statements, there is no indication immunity would be necessary to shield him from any potential prosecution. And if it were necessary, extant whistleblower protections laws would likely sufficiently cover him. However, Thompson's statements through a lawyer in August 2014 seemed to indicate he does not consider himself a whistleblower and he has not faced any retaliatory action from his colleagues at or the administration of the CDC.

The Daily Caller did not respond to a request for additional information.

It's an unfounded rumour. But by all means, post up the PRIMARY source from the article (clue: there isn't one).

But wait... The dreaded MSM lie to us and cannot be trusted! Unless, of course, it's a baseless rumour that conforms to our conspiracy narrative :facepalm:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join