It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It seems some members in this thread have a vested interest in protecting Big Pharma and the vaccine industry. The same people seem to show up in any threads that dare to question the effectiveness of vaccines.

I wonder if it is just a defensive tactic so that their worldview doesn't crumble before them, or if they are actually on some kind of pay roll.

Nevertheless, the truth about vaccines will surface eventually, time can only keep the truth suppressed for a limited duration...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Or, you know, have a vested interest in not credulously accepting baseless rumours simply because they validate our world view and narrative we wish to spin.

It really is the dying throes of someone who has no valid argument when they have to accuse those who DARE disagree with them as being shills.

Echo chamber in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Enough strawman arguments, just post up a credible source already! That's what this whole thread hinges on. Can you do that? Yes or no? I can't believe we're 5 pages in to a thread that is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumour.
edit on 26-3-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Or, you know, have a vested interest in not credulously accepting baseless rumours simply because they validate our world view and narrative we wish to spin.

It really is the dying throes of someone who has no valid argument when they have to accuse those who DARE disagree with them as being shills.

Echo chamber in 3... 2... 1...

The key difference between us is that I am willing to admit my world-view is not infallible.
edit on 26/3/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

No worries! I should have made my sarcasm obvious and for that, I apologize, MysterX.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Hi Witness! I hope You are well.

I got kicked out of Walgreens one day for telling People who were there to get vaccines, that there was Thimerosal in some of those shots. The ones they buy by the hundreds have it in them for a preservative. There are Thimerosal free, I guess, but I still don't trust them. Never will... Screw that! LOL!!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
measles was gone in the us, people stopped getting vaccinated, measles is back. when you hear hooves think laser shooting techno centaurs not horses.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey SyxPak,

I'm good. Busy with babies and life in general. The only flu shots that are mercury free are the single dose units. I suppose Walgreens could be providing those. Congratulations on being booted out of that place. Every time I would walk into any chain drug store I got hit with a flu shot sales job, usually at the check out counter. I wonder if there is some type of commission when a clerk sells that poison?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

... just post up a credible source already! ... I can't believe we're 5 pages in to a thread that is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumour.

FYI - Official confirmation of legal immunity generally is NOT provided until the actual testimony, and is usually disclosed on the cross. Beyond that, I told you I'm looking. Be patient. and in case you missed it ... There's a LOT more here than "unsubstantiated rumour."

Also FYI - a film about the commercialization and corruption of medicine, and its transmogrification into the "medical industry."

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I'm not sure if they are on commission for that crap or not. But they sure do push them, don't they?!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
measles was gone in the us, people stopped getting vaccinated, measles is back. when you hear hooves think laser shooting techno centaurs not horses.

Infectious diseases ebb and flow; epidemics appear, disappear and re-emerge over centuries-long timespans. Just look at the 1918 flu pandemic - it appeared and then disappeared without intervention - and yes, another flu pandemic will emerge one day soon. We have no reason to believe that the disappearance and re-appearance of measles and etc. is not simply part of infectious diseases’ natural ebb-and-flow, appearance-disappearance-reappearance cycle.

The following article looks at infectious disease in the British Isles from roughly 600AD to the present - noting the ebb and flow of infectious disease.

Mapping disease: the development of a multidisciplinary field

…The ebb and flow of infection reveals a century of change from the historically important infections to new and re-emerging infections and a geography of epidemics of communicable diseases in the British Isles.

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: GetHypedThere's a LOT more here than "unsubstantiated rumour."

Excellent! Let's see a credible source, then. This is what your thread is about, after all.
edit on 26-3-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

So do you admit that there is no source for the claim "Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism"?

Have I ever suggest I was not infallible? Would you mind pointing out the specific post where I said or implied this?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

How 'bout instead of just slinging unsubstantiated insults, you refute the information provided. With references and links. Starting with Merck's proved and well-documented history of misrepresentations to governments, doctors and the public.

Then, make a good argument that the proved and documented infractions do NOT represent the tip of the iceberg. Without relying exclusively -or even partially- on ad hominem attacks.

For starters.

AGAIN NOTE: Official confirmation of legal immunity generally is NOT provided until the actual testimony, and is usually disclosed on the cross.

edit on 26/3/15 by soficrow because: add note

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: soficrow

Here is the recording from a snipet of the video posted by Wakefield.

Both Dr. Hooker and Wakefield decided to make this info public, they are the real whistleblowers. Obviously Thompson's decision to come clean occurred after these facts were made public. WAAAAY after.

Notice how at first those who keep claiming "all vaccines are safe" repudiated Wakefield and Hooker for posting this info. But how would the public know if the info was not made public? Thompson obviously kept this hidden, and he only confided with Hooker in confidentiality, and he kept this knowledge a secret for 10 years.

IMO, Thompson decided to become a "whistleblower" because Wakefield and Hooker played his hand, and not because Thompson's conscience made him do it. Otherwise Thompson would have come clean a long time ago.

Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awolscout
Anti-Vaxxers are the biggest group of idiots that the modern age has spawned yet.

I gotta vote for creationists on this one.... Of course a large chunk or anti vaxxers are creationists, so.....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
AH, the anti-vaxxers. Because EVERY child should have a chance to see what mumps and measles feels like. Hell, maybe a few will DIE! That will teach them to appreciate what they have today.
edit on 3/26/2015 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
It seems some members in this thread have a vested interest in protecting Big Pharma and the vaccine industry. The same people seem to show up in any threads that dare to question the effectiveness of vaccines.

I wonder if it is just a defensive tactic so that their worldview doesn't crumble before them, or if they are actually on some kind of pay roll.

Nevertheless, the truth about vaccines will surface eventually, time can only keep the truth suppressed for a limited duration...

Lol pot calling the kettle black much???

Y'all post a fake story, then latch onto it for dear life. I wish big pharma was paying me to troll for them. I need the money! :p

The thing about sceptics on conspiracy sites, is pretty obvious.... It's because we want to have our world view crumble!!! I would LOVE for magic, religion and cryptos to be real!!! In fact I spend all my time on here looking for that one truely unexplainable story that's credible and completely against what science has found.

Honestly, that's why I'm a sceptic at this point of my life. Looking back, after roughly 5000 years of recorded human history. With nearly every human being on the planet trying to find ANY evidence of the supernatural. What do we have? With all our sensors and video cameras, what repeatable, verifiable antlything can be pointed at? Nothing, testamonials that can't be verified at best.

So, please blow my mind. Change my perspective.

Now I don't think anyone is saying there has never been a bad batch....but pretending like the science of vaccination is flawed. Or that the error rate is some how worse then say penicillin (I have no idea if that's a good comparison :p)is ridiculous. Vaccines increase your immune system. It's THE most effective way to combat the bad viruses. As the statistics all show.

Autism could be from any of the poisons we have eaten or any of the radiations we are around. Autism rates have sky rocketed, just like cancer rates. We need to find out why. Everyone in my generation got vaccinated, and my parents. Why, because they saw friends and family lose kids to measles. We haven't had to do that. We got lazy....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

TL;DR you have no source for the thread's claim. And around we go.

BTW it appears you don't understand what an ad hominem is. I suggest you thoroughly read the link yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How 'bout instead of just slinging unsubstantiated insults, you refute the information provided. With references and links. Starting with Merck's proved and well-documented history of misrepresentations to governments, doctors and the public.

Then, make a good argument that the proved and documented infractions do NOT represent the tip of the iceberg. Without relying exclusively -or even partially- on ad hominem attacks.

For starters.

AGAIN NOTE: Official confirmation of legal immunity generally is NOT provided until the actual testimony, and is usually disclosed on the cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join