It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You obviously missed the sarcasm in my comment.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I really don't think it's ever been proven that vaccines rid the world of small pox, polio etc. Everyone does accept this, and if true, I can certainly understand their support for vaccines. But there doesn't seem to be any real proof of this. Measles had gone way down years before the measles vaccine.

Nope, that was the MORTALITY of measles. Which coincidences with better hygiene in hospitals, for example.

Small pox, polio - both declined in Europe and elsewhere at the same time they did here, even while the vaccine wasn't being used that much elsewhere. Of course you've heard this before, as someone ends up saying it in every vaccine thread. So you either believe it or not, or question it or not. But since it's one of the major reasons people are so supportive of vaccines, it deserves a really close look at. From what I've researched, I don't think it can be assumed that vaccines necessarily stopped all these diseases.

Why not?

Nope, CASES of measles down before vaccines, and yes of course mortality too. From what I see, mortality had also been down for quite awhile in North America.

Why not? Because there is no proof - there is none. Show me the science, please. People say anti-vaxxers are anti-science, but I see a lot of blanket statements on the other side with no science to back it up, no studies, and this in my opinion is one of them.

90% of Americans caught measles by the age of 18. Now less then 1% do. Hospitals are green factories to this day. Why would measles be the one virus that cleaner hospitals affected so drastically?

Anti vaxxers are anti science. You don't go from a 90% infection rate to less then one because vaccines don't work. That's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I really don't think it's ever been proven that vaccines rid the world of small pox, polio etc. Everyone does accept this, and if true, I can certainly understand their support for vaccines. But there doesn't seem to be any real proof of this. Measles had gone way down years before the measles vaccine.

Nope, that was the MORTALITY of measles. Which coincidences with better hygiene in hospitals, for example.

Small pox, polio - both declined in Europe and elsewhere at the same time they did here, even while the vaccine wasn't being used that much elsewhere. Of course you've heard this before, as someone ends up saying it in every vaccine thread. So you either believe it or not, or question it or not. But since it's one of the major reasons people are so supportive of vaccines, it deserves a really close look at. From what I've researched, I don't think it can be assumed that vaccines necessarily stopped all these diseases.

Why not?

Nope, CASES of measles down before vaccines

Bullsh#t, see the graphs I linked.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think this thread is very telling. The anti-science/vaccination crowd LEAPT on to a rumour that had no factual basis because it agreed with their narrative. 4 pages in and no credible primary source... zZzZzZ

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
" Not vaccinating your kids is right up there with not letting a hospital operate on your kid because you believe God will cure him"

C'mon really ? Thats probabaly the worst comparison I've ever read anywhere....Getting/not getting a vaccine is not a life or death situation...Can it be, yes, is it, No....2 HUGE differences in reality

a reply to: Variable

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am still not sure if Thompson really does have whistleblower immunity - everyone I've checked so far refers back to the Daily Caller. However, I AM SURE that Merck makes a habit of misrepresenting and manipulating data, and falsifying claims. Profit rules in corporate America.

Merck's Phony Peer-Reviewed Journal

Vioxx Back Despite Dangers

... The new Anti-Class Action legislation signed today will protect corporate profits from any deaths or disabilities that result.

Prescription Drug Marketing Misleads Public

...In a veritable flood released by the Vioxx scandal, whistleblowers are coming out of closets en masse, and 'lost' documents are making their way to publishers' desks. It seems as if most of the 'miracle drugs' released in the past few years are downright dangerous. We're talking heart attacks, heart failure, kidney failure and suicide. On the lighter side, we're facing bone loss, and "serious and substantial bleeding."

Merck and Vioxx: A Twisted Tale of Cover-ups, Pork and Profits

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Getting/not getting a vaccine is not a life or death situation...Can it be, yes, is it, No....2 HUGE differences in reality

I don't understand this. I'm sure it makes sense to you. Perhaps i am just too dumb. It either is or isn't and.... you said it can be. You should have stopped there.

V

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You're first couple posts, the graphs provided by Get Hyped, and discussion of from Enteri are the only examples of 'denying ignorance' in this thread - thanks for adnering to the mission statement of this community.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Nice work sofi. Starred and flagged.

BTW, maybe this will add some more wood to the fire. Not sure if you added this info.

I am not entirely sure that Dr. Thompson presented these documents because his moral conscience told him so.

The article in mention was published in 2004. Why did Thompson wait 10 years to report this?

www.rescuepost.com...

In fact we only learned this because of Wakefield who made public the recordings of Thompson discussing with Dr. Hooker how the CDC told him not to include that information in the research. Dr. Hooker made the recording of his conversation with Thompson, without Thompson's knowledge.

Here is the recording from a snipet of the video posted by Wakefield.

Both Dr. Hooker and Wakefield decided to make this info public, they are the real whistleblowers. Obviously Thompson's decision to come clean occurred after these facts were made public. WAAAAY after.

Notice how at first those who keep claiming "all vaccines are safe" repudiated Wakefield and Hooker for posting this info. But how would the public know if the info was not made public? Thompson obviously kept this hidden, and he only confided with Hooker in confidentiality, and he kept this knowledge a secret for 10 years.

IMO, Thompson decided to become a "whistleblower" because Wakefield and Hooker played his hand, and not because Thompson's conscience made him do it. Otherwise Thompson would have come clean a long time ago.

edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

You're first couple posts, the graphs provided by Get Hyped, and discussion of from Enteri are the only examples of 'denying ignorance' in this thread - thanks for adnering to the mission statement of this community.

Lol the hole OP of the thread never happened......all the news sites are conspiracy or source less public access stuff. Not one real news site is backing this story. So who is propogating ignorence, as you lie to the ATS community.....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Is there a non-nutjob source for this? All I am getting is conspiracy websites.

That has got to be the funniest quote of the year being posted in a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE...

Sheesh... I wonder what you are doing in a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE when you obviously believe conspiracy websites only have "nutjobs"...
edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

February 18, 2015 -
Elizabeth Warren Makes CDC Official Lie to Congress
( Note: Video Published on Feb 10, 2015 )

The Senator and that Dr. Schuchat are both lying.

First of all, the Senator is blaming people who do not vaccinate children for "measles being back". But there is evidence that measles has been contracted from vaccines because the strain found in some patients were vaccine strain measles virus and not the wild type measles virus.

What is the cause of a rash after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination?
Med. J. Aust.
Med J Aust 1999 Aug;171(4):194-5
G A Jenkin, D Chibo, H A Kelly, P A Lynch, M G Catton

Surveillance and laboratory confirmation of measles will increase in importance as Australia implements enhanced measles control. We describe a 17-month-old child with fever and rash after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination. Detection of vaccine-strain measles virus in his urine by polymerase chain reaction confirmed the diagnosis of a vaccine reaction rather than wild-type measles. We propose that measles virus should be sought and identified as vaccine or wild-type virus when the relationship between vaccination and measles-like illness is uncertain.
Affiliation
Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory, North West Health Care Network, Melbourne, VIC.

www.pubfacts.com...

CASE REPORT Open Access
Local public health response to vaccine-associated
measles: case report
Monica Hau 1,2*, Kevin L Schwartz 3,4, Crystal Frenette 1, Isabelle Mogck 1, Jonathan B Gubbay 3,4,5, Alberto Severini 6,7, Joanne Hiebert 6, Shelley L Deeks 2,5 and Shaun K Morris 3,4
Case presentation:
We decided to stratify contacts into immune competent and compromised and to deal with
the latter group conservatively by excluding them as if they were exposed to wild-type measles because the risk of
transmission of disease in this population, while presumably very low, is unknown. However, no contacts
self-identified as immunocompromised and there were no secondary cases. Subsequent genotyping confirmed
that this case was caused by vaccine strain measles virus.

Conclusion:
The public health approach to contact tracing and exclusions for vaccine-associated measles in
immunocompromised patients is unclear. The rarity of secondary cases provides further evidence that the risk to
the general public is likely extremely low. Although the risk appears negligible, exclusion and administration of
immune globulin may be considered for susceptible, immunocompromised contacts of cases of vaccine-associated
measles in immunocompromised patients.

www.biomedcentral.com...

As for the risk being "likely low"? There have been other cases in which it was shown that patients have gotten measles from vaccine strain measles virus, and at least one case in which the patient that was vaccinated passed the virus to other people.

In light of the fact that even whistle blowers who worked as virologists for Merck have come forward to testify that they witnessed firsthand how Merck was falsifying data about the efficacy of the measles vaccine, including the MMR vaccine. In light of the fact that even the CDC has been found to be involved in hiding the efficacy of vaccines, it is obvious that we are being lied to about the truth of certain vaccines.

There is a lot more info which I posted in the following thread.

The Real Next Level BS of the Vaccine Controversy.

BTW, this isn't the only case of whistleblowers coming forth with information which debunks the claim that all vaccines are safe.

For example, the two Merck virologists, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski who have testified that they witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine's efficacy findings.

www.courthousenews.com...

Or...

A central figure behind the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) claims disputing the link between vaccines and autism and other neurological disorders has disappeared after officials discovered massive fraud involving the theft of millions in taxpayer dollars. Danish police are investigating Dr. Poul Thorsen, who has vanished along with almost $2 million that he had supposedly spent on research.

Thorsen was a leading member of a Danish research group that wrote several key studies supporting CDC's claims that the MMR vaccine and mercury-laden vaccines were safe for children. Thorsen's 2003 Danish study reported a 20-fold increase in autism in Denmark after that country banned mercury based preservatives in its vaccines. His study concluded that mercury could therefore not be the culprit behind the autism epidemic.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

As for the question made by senator Warren to Dr. Schuchat if there is scientific evidence that shows vaccines can cause neurological disorders, including autism? There is plenty of scientific evidence that says yes certain vaccines can do so.

Refer to the following thread to find more evidence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Anti-Vaxxers are the biggest group of idiots that the modern age has spawned yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Oh and btw, according to Thompson vaccines with thimerosal are a danger to the unborn babies of pregnant mothers, and [can] cause tics, "and that these tics are 4 times more prevalent in kids with autism."

healthimpactnews.com...

There is a lot of evidence that thimerosal (ethyl mercury) and adjuvants like AI (aluminum) also increases the risk of children, and adults developing neurological disorders and other health problems. Thimerosal has also been linked as a possible trigger for alzheimers. Both thimerosal and aluminum adjuvants cause oxydative stress and inflammation, as well as being mitochondrial toxins which can damage mtDNA (Mitochondrial DNA). In the case of aluminum, it can induces eryptosis.(erythrocyte death) Erythrocytes are the cells that contain hemoglobin and can carry oxygen to the body.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.sciencedirect.com...

www.hindawi.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are many more.

One of the most recent research papers, published last month, is the following.

Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines

edit on 26-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Laughing at how hypocritically credulous and uncritical the anti-vax true believers are. But hey, the rumour fits your narrative so no need for basic fact checking and reasonable skepticism.
edit on 26-3-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: MysterX

You obviously missed the sarcasm in my comment.

Sorry Ultralight, i confess that i did miss it.

(went off half cocked again, gnashing at the bit to express my outrage...sorry)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Awolscout

So, that's what you have got to offer?... insults?...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Yet again, you can't present any logical argument and instead you defer to using insults, and derogatory comments...

But I guess that's what "science" truly means for you... You are not even able to formulate a logical and intelligent argument...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Why not?

Nope, CASES of measles down before vaccines, and yes of course mortality too. From what I see, mortality had also been down for quite awhile in North America.
Please look at the graphs posted earlier - they clearly state that Mortality has dropped. And I said what may have been causes to this.

Why not? Because there is no proof - there is none. Show me the science, please. People say anti-vaxxers are anti-science, but I see a lot of blanket statements on the other side with no science to back it up, no studies, and this in my opinion is one of them.

There are literally thousands of studies showing the success of vaccination. If you don't want to read them, ask a doctor. If you want to believe further, ask an anonymous source on the internet - which will provide many un-claimable "facts". Which are no facts, indeed.

Hey, I know that anti-vacciners are deep in denial, and this thread is just another one of those which go downside because there is no real discussion.
It's tireing. And boring.

Go on, lets keep measles around. Keep all the other illnesses which could be destroyed by vaccines, just because "you don't feel like trusting your doctor.". Like that would help.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Was that sarcasm? Oh dear, I do so hope that was just sarcasm. Because "who needs science. Common sense is all it takes"....

Lets burn some witches, again? Because that seemed to help in medieval ages against the devil, and pest, and cholera, and polio. And it was common sense then, too.

Maybe my common sense is different to yours. Maybe we all should shut up about emotions in this debate and start rationalizing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join