It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very good thread. The news needs to get out about possible fraud and deceit in the Pharma industry. Not all Pharma companies are that way, just some of them.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

Thompson presents himself as a man with two faces. In his recorded telephone calls with Brian Hooker and Andrew Wakefield, he seems to be quite remorseful about his commission of fraud. He deeply regrets the harm he caused—for the past 10 years parents have been subjecting their children to the MMR vaccine, not suspecting the vaccine can cause autism. But in his August 27th written statement, Thompson claims (truthfully or not) that he had no knowledge those phone calls were being recorded; and he had not given permission for the recording. Indeed, two or three days before Thompson’s written confession was released, he was outed, when a YouTube of one of the phone calls announced his name. Add up these factors. Thompson is not what you would call an enthusiastic or passionate whistleblower. Of course, the man is operating under enormous pressure. The CDC would like to send him on a one-way trip to the moon. The potential exposure, for the CDC, is very dangerous. For less serious breaches, whistleblowers have been killed.
jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

My father is dead. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm just going to pop in to say one little thing and I'll be on my way.

Why would Obama, with his continued policy of silencing whistle blowers all of a sudden decide now to actually make good on his even older policy of Transparency???

To be clear though, I am in support of his new found outlook toward whistle blowers as this suggests. But at the same time WTF happened Mr. Truth and Transparency when it was Snowden whistling his tune, huh???

I guess he get's to decide which Truth should be allowed out in the open and which one's must be kept away from people???

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This could blow the lid off the whole scam.

I hope depositions are on record before people start having accidents.

Earliest-News that I could find:

11:02 PM 02/03/2015 -
Obama Admin Grants Immunity To CDC Scientist

HOWEVER

February 18, 2015 -
Elizabeth Warren Makes CDC Official Lie to Congress
( Note: Video Published on Feb 10, 2015 )

-
OBSERVATION:

Wouldn't Senator Elizabeth Warren had previously known about ...

CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson's ... Immunity ???

( i.e. a risky behavior? or setup? ... relative to: 'popularity' )

-
OPINION:

Evidence For (at a minimum?) ... Some-Suspicion(s).

( i.e. a ... watch to see )

edit on 25-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Looks like they got their signals crossed !!

Boondoggles in the making.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm having a daughter in May.. Hmm..

To vaccinate.. Or

Not to vaccinate?

That is the question..

*does more research*

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Very good thread. The news needs to get out about possible fraud and deceit in the Pharma industry. Not all Pharma companies are that way, just some of them.

But isn't some of the largest that are?

I do wonder how many people will be out of the job if it is as bad as we all think it is. Cause it would stop at the pharm' level, they might drag the doctors in to it if they can prove they knew the risks of it but went ahead with it. It's a long and thick chain to rattle.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: soficrow

Ok...so no measles vaccine for African American boys but ok for all others???

Up to you, although a wise person would consider if they lied about vaccine harm to kids, vilified Doctors pseaking out about vaccine caused autism and other neurological defects and injuries, isn't that at the very least bad enough for you to at least pause to consider what else they are lying about, regardless of whether those kids are black, white or green with yellow spots?

They are liars and frauds, who buy people to continue to maintain their lies for them...if you want to trust an industry like that with the health and well-being of your family and loved ones, be my guest.

And i'll add that i admire your faith in Humanity, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

The medical schools train the doctors to utilize what Pharma creates.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The more research I do the more convinced I am that vaccines are net negative for health.

you've got to be joking. In 1795 did fewer or more people die from smallpox than in the decade following? Has our lifespan and quality of living generally increased or decreased since the first vaccine in 1796? I mean, c'mon. I'm not a big vaccine proponent, I am on the fence. But this is just an absurd statement. Vaccine's may very well have some negative side effects in a small percentage of people. And if you don't want to take that risk with your body or your children's body, then that's grand. Have at it. But go ahead and tell the folks that got measles at disneyland that vaccines are net negative.

Yellow fever has a kill rate of around 50% when not treated by a vaccine.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is there a non-nutjob source for this? All I am getting is conspiracy websites.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

So, don't breast feed either.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The more research I do the more convinced I am that vaccines are net negative for health.

you've got to be joking. In 1795 did fewer or more people die from smallpox than in the decade following? Has our lifespan and quality of living generally increased or decreased since the first vaccine in 1796? I mean, c'mon. I'm not a big vaccine proponent, I am on the fence. But this is just an absurd statement. Vaccine's may very well have some negative side effects in a small percentage of people. And if you don't want to take that risk with your body or your children's body, then that's grand. Have at it. But go ahead and tell the folks that got measles at disneyland that vaccines are net negative.

Yellow fever has a kill rate of around 50% when not treated by a vaccine.

I really don't think it's ever been proven that vaccines rid the world of small pox, polio etc. Everyone does accept this, and if true, I can certainly understand their support for vaccines. But there doesn't seem to be any real proof of this. Measles had gone way down years before the measles vaccine. Small pox, polio - both declined in Europe and elsewhere at the same time they did here, even while the vaccine wasn't being used that much elsewhere. Of course you've heard this before, as someone ends up saying it in every vaccine thread. So you either believe it or not, or question it or not. But since it's one of the major reasons people are so supportive of vaccines, it deserves a really close look at. From what I've researched, I don't think it can be assumed that vaccines necessarily stopped all these diseases.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

...As with Ebola, disease outbreaks are observed to wax and wane over time - sometimes over long periods of time.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

WHat would you accept as proof?

By the way, here's the measles incidence chart:

Quite a significant difference.

Here's the diphtheria chart:

Again, quite a difference.

Polio:

Fairly dramatic.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yes!
....but not just in the industries, in the watchdogs too!

Regulatory Capture

...Regulatory capture happens when a regulatory agency, formed to act in the public's interest, eventually acts in ways that benefit the industry it is supposed to be regulating, rather than the public.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'REGULATORY CAPTURE '
Public interest agencies that come to be controlled by the industry they were charged with regulating are known as captured agencies. Regulatory capture is an example of gamekeeper turns poacher; in other words, the interests the agency set out to protect are ignored in favor of the regulated industry's interests.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Is there a non-nutjob source for this? All I am getting is conspiracy websites.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinuru
I'm having a daughter in May.. Hmm..

To vaccinate.. Or

Not to vaccinate?

That is the question..

*does more research*

Do us a favor and weigh the value/quality of your research sources.
For example: An anonymous poster on the internet is more valuable than a doctor? Oookay. Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

I had thought global research.ca was a credible source but perhaps not - so I searched .gov, found "H.Res.117 - Recognizing the importance of vaccinations and immunizations in the United States."

This vaccination bill was introduced in the House on 02/13/2015 - and immediately referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. Says a lot, imho. ...A week later, it was sent to the health subcommittee. Presumably with marching orders.

edit on 25/3/15 by soficrow because: format

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join