It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien "Cereal Killers" : UFOs, Aliens & Crop Circles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv a lot of the wheat when they examin it is not broken. Instead the wheat comes up from the ground a few inches then it bends 90° without breaking the wheat stalk. Then there are the crop circles where the wheat is trampled down and broken. So neat Alien vs careless Alien i suppose ..... or people

edit on 27-3-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: Correction

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well there have been so many of them reported some highly sophisticated, it beggars believe that they are all hoaxes

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

No, ignoring evidence that something is man made is not open minded. Don't confuse naivety with open mindedness.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
While I do believe that many crop circles are hoaxes, I don't believe that makes all of them hoaxes.

The earliest case ever recorded on a crop circle is a leaflet from Britain from 1678. The incident was titled - "The Mowing Devil". Somehow, I don't think crop circles are Military secret code when the phenomenon is very, very old. This case is conveniently dismissed by crop circle skeptics.

Mowing Devil

CdT

Excellent post, Cirque, I tend to agree with you. I don't think crop circles are the best evidence to establish the reality of alien contact, but they should not be ignored.

There was a crop circle event here in my town a few years back. The night before it was found, there was a remarkable flying saucer sighting only yards away. I'm convinced there is a link.

There is no evidence that crop circles are anything other than man-made.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Captain Crunch is dead?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join