It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Much Moisture in the Atmosphere / Hell on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This next thread consists of the next two chapters of Fever Rising, chapter 23, So Much Moisture in the Atmosphere, and chapter 24, Hell on Earth. This first one examines the 7% increase in moisture in our atmosphere and what affect that is having, also the cause of this increased moisture. The next chapter examines Indonesia, home of over 127 active volcanoes with 22 of them that had eruptions in 2013, and the many more of these events that are occurring in this island nation, like landslides, extreme weather, sinkholes, mass animal die-offs and earthquakes. Indonesia is ground zero for these increasing events. To see the earlier threads click this link The Humans are Dying and you'll find a link to the first chapters of the book.

Chapter 23: So Much Moisture in the Atmosphere

After hearing about the snowpocalypse in Siberia, you may react as so many other skeptics did: “There’s no global warming. It’s a mini-Ice Age instead.” Ten feet of snow buried the city of Norilsk. This happened during the winter of 2012-13 and many major cities across Russia were buried in snow. Relentless snowfalls hammered parts of Russia, causing traffic accidents, flight delays and even, complete isolation of remote settlements and towns.

Over one night, the snow buried Norilsk reaching the second-story of apartment buildings, shutting down entire city blocks, markets, stores and offices.

Seven settlements with a combined combination of 1,300 people were completely cut off from the outside world due to the snow drifts. The storm brought unprecedented chaos to Russia, a country that is used to harsh winters and plenty of snow.

When you have so much snow falling, how can there be global warming? The winter of 2013-14 has set some snow fall records in North America. If you remember, the winter of 2012-13 didn’t show up until February and once the snow commenced, winter didn’t let up until May. We got dumped with a foot of snow in northern Wisconsin, where I live, on May 2. Winter eventually let up and summer came and went because Old Man Winter had a surprise in store for many of us. Winter of 2013-14 arrived for most of North America in early November with frigid Arctic temperatures and heavy snowfall events, and kept pounding right through till April.

The skeptics love all this snow. They are screaming from the roof tops how the global warming crowd couldn’t be more wrong, “just look at all the snow and cold.” It’s also been arguably one of the coldest winters in a long time for many parts of North America. For this chapter I’m going to discuss the snow and in Chapter 25 I’ll discuss the cold and in both of these chapters I’ll show how the skeptics couldn’t be more wrong.
The NOAA’s snow cover map as of February 7, 2014 showed almost 70% of America was covered with snow.

Now looking back over the past ten years on this same date, you’ll see that this is by far the most snow cover for early February.

February 7, 2014...Area Covered By Snow: 67.4%
February 7, 2013...Area Covered By Snow: 34.8%
February 7, 2012...Area Covered By Snow: 25.5%
February 7, 2011...Area Covered By Snow: 48.9%
February 7, 2010...Area Covered By Snow: 60.8%
February 7, 2009...Area Covered By Snow: 33.2%
February 7, 2008...Area Covered By Snow: 51.1%
February 7, 2007...Area Covered By Snow: 38.9%
February 7, 2006...Area Covered By Snow: 26.6%
February 7, 2005...Area Covered By Snow: 26.4%
February 7, 2004...Area Covered By Snow: 53.4%

The major blast of snow events began in mid-winter 2012-13 and repeatedly hammered away with one storm after another. Over the course of that winter there were 28 winter storms that dumped a foot of snow somewhere in the United States. As of this map on Feb. 7, the 2013-14 winter is on course to shatter that number with 16 storms to date that have dumped a foot of snow somewhere. There are still two months left of the winter and if it acts in any way that the previous one did when the storms came in one after the other right into spring, then 2013-14 should easily beat that number of 28 storms.

So, why all the snow if there is supposed to be global warming? It’s pretty simple really. As the atmosphere warms moisture will increase and this produces more energy in storms as well as more rain and snow to fall.

Over the last century, the average earth temperature has increased by 0.8 degree Celsius. This slight temperature increase has added 7% more water to the atmosphere. That’s a lot of extra moisture added to the air, which means more rain when it rains and more snow when it snows. So, yes, more snow doesn’t mean that we’re entering an ice age. It can most certainly mean that global warming is an actuality. More water in the air has to come down in either the form of rain or snow. Winter storms are naturally going to have a much higher snowfall with all the energy from the warmer air and increased moisture.

I’d also like to look into another cool phenomenon that’s been happening quite a bit in recent years due to the increasing moisture in the air, all the moon halos and sun dogs appearing every where. There have been triple suns spotted in the skies quite frequently. The most notable are those appearing above major cities like Chicago and in China. Before you go on about how ridiculous this is, I know, I know…sun dogs and moon halos are nothing new. This is a naturally occurring phenomenon throughout time, but, it was a much rarer event in my opinion. I’ve never witnessed a triple sun in my 42 years until this past year I’ve observed two of them now.

Rare Triple Sun appears over China
Russia Today, Nov. 2, 2013
A rare celestial illusion of "triple suns" occurred in the sky over Chifeng, in northern China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on Friday morning. The sun, accompanied by two smaller twins, suddenly popped up in the sky, and the triple suns appeared surrounded by arched rainbow-like halos. The illusion is actually deemed a legitimate astronomical phenomenon, also known as a "phantom sun" or "ice halo." It only appears when ice crystals create high clouds in the air around 6,000 meters above ground, and produce reflected sunlight.

I’ve also had the good fortune to see several spectacular moon halos. Some people may claim these sun and moon halos are pretty common but I myself haven’t seen them as prominent as they appear now. I’ve never seen a sun dog until January of 2014, my wife and I witnessed one while we were on the beach in Sarasota, Fl. As far as the moon halos, I have seen them on occasion but never as brightly lit as the one I witnessed the night of Feb. 26, 2013.

Continued...

edit on 24-3-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was driving home from a basketball game when about 9:15 pm I noticed a massive ring around the moon, shining through a thin layer of clouds. It appeared much larger to me than a normal moon ring. This was in northern Wisconsin, Polk County. I was driving south on a back country road. I was a couple hours north of the snow and rainy weather across most of the country that night. I know the folklore says that a ring around the moon signals bad weather on the way, but in this case we were forecasted to stay nice the rest of that week (just above freezing temps), but, like I said, the bad weather was just south of us.

Just what causes these moon rings? It’s pretty much the same as the sun rings, ice crystals. Here is a definition of it found at this link;
home.hiwaay.net...

The ring around the Moon is caused by the refraction of Moonlight (which of course is reflected sunlight) from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. The shape of the ice crystals results in a focusing of the light into a ring. Since the ice crystals typically have the same shape, namely a hexagonal shape, the Moon ring is almost always the same size. Less typical are the halos that may be produced by different angles in the crystals. They can create halos with an angle of 46 degrees.

In the definition above it says that they are usually the same in size and in my past experiences I would agree they were probably the same size. This one pictured above seemed like it was a little big. You can see the field and trees in the far background at the bottom of the picture, just to give you an idea how big the ring was.

The reason these are more common or maybe even larger in size is because there is so much more moisture creating more ice crystals.

In late December of 2012 I heard of a person who witnessed moon halos in southern Louisiana that off set each other. The first moon halo circled the moon as it should have, but then the second one was off to the side and not in a normal circle around the moon. On Spaceweather.com it was said that even a double moon halo is very rare so what these witnesses observed in Louisiana was an extremely rare and odd event. More signs that things are strange indeed. These types of sightings are becoming the norm.

Here is a discussion between Jonny Mnemonic and I on the off set moon halo. He believes that it may have to do with the methane levels in the upper atmosphere and not just the ice crystals and extra water vapor.

Post by Rezlooper
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think the offset moon halos the other night points to changes in the atmosphere. Not that this probably hasn't ever happened before, but it's got to be very rare if it has. What’s crazy about this is that the person observed this in Louisiana and now two others have said they saw this same thing that night in California and New Mexico. How could this be seen in such a wide area? These moon halos supposedly precede bad weather, in this case, probably extreme weather. It's funny that now we have a major winter blast rolling across the country right now, dropped a lot of snow out west and going into the plains over night tonight, then severe tornado threats across the south tomorrow. Not sure if these halos can precede these storms by that many days, but on the other hand, not too sure about any of it these days.

Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Well, methane is lighter than air, so eventually it makes its way to the upper atmosphere. It is clear and colorless. However, I'm wondering if it doesn't have any optical properties. Like a magnifying glass is clear and colorless, but it has optical properties too. So, I am wondering if at least some of these 'super-halos' people are seeing aren't the result of us now looking through a layer of methane, acting as some sort of gaseous lens in the upper atmosphere. It's just an idea.

In closing, I’d like to share this piece from Isabel Gutierrez in an article titled Global Warming/Greenhouse Effect. This is just one section of a long and very detailed article.

By Isabel Gutierrez
Additional Factors: The Oceans and Clouds
It is difficult for scientists to predict exactly how much the Earth will warm, when it will take place and what regions will be affected. There are many different factors that can contribute or detract from the greenhouse effect. More must be learned about the way in which the oceans, atmosphere, ice sheets, clouds and volcanoes interact in order to predict the full effects of global warming.

Oceans are the most important of these factors and also one of the least understood. The oceans are able to absorb both excess carbon dioxide and thermal energy. At present, scientists' do not have an accurate prediction of how much carbon dioxide or heat the earth is absorbing. Because of this, it is difficult for scientists to predict the severity of global warming. Should the ocean remove more than is currently estimated, the warming will be delayed; should it absorb less, the warming will come sooner. The ocean, by delaying the climate change at Earth's surface, confounds scientists' attempts to infer global climate sensitivity to greenhouse gases from observed climate change.

Clouds are another major factor that must be considered in order to obtain a reliable prediction of greenhouse warming. In a warmer world, more water will evaporate from the oceans. What is not known is whether this additional water vapor will condense to create more clouds or whether it will tend to remain as vapor. If more clouds are created, it is not known what types of clouds will dominate.

Clouds can both warm and cool the planet. Bright, low and mid-level clouds, by reflecting short-wave radiation from the sun, tend to cool the planet, whereas high cirrus clouds warm it by re-radiating long-wave radiation. If clouds in a warmer world are like those in the tropics, they will amplify the warming. If they are more like those currently in high and mid latitudes they will reduce the warming.

Models now in use are not capable of combining the ocean and the atmosphere in their calculations. A coupled atmosphere ocean model would require a more advanced computer. Current supercomputers are not capable of handling such a large amount of data. It is likely to take 10 to 20 years before such a model can be developed.

Continued...
edit on 24-3-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Chapter 24: Hell on Earth

If the bible predicts hell on earth in the end times, then it may have already begun in one specific nation. In early 2014, the island nation of Indonesia had 22 volcanoes that were on high alert spewing ash and occasionally erupting. Indonesia has a total of 127 active volcanoes. The island nation was plagued with earthquakes and torrential rains that were causing massive floods, landslides and plenty of despair among its citizens.

Throughout the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis, Jonny stated that most of these hydrogen sulfide and methane events will begin near the coasts. There are two main causes to gas release and successive plumes coming from the depths of the oceans; hydrates melt or tectonic plate movement creates fissures opening up the bottoms allowing gas seeps to head for the surface. As we already know, a high volume of the gas escapes into the atmosphere.

The island nation of Indonesia is becoming more and more active to a point that is alarmingly frightful to even those of us who live a half a world away. These large volcanic eruptions are happening almost daily and as it continues, volcanic winter won’t be far off into our future.

Think of the 1883 volcanic eruption of Krakatau which was one of the largest most violent volcanoes in history. The ash cloud fell on Singapore 840 kilometers to the north. Unusual sunsets were reported as far away as New York where a fire department was once called out mistakenly thinking that a sunset was a large nearby fire. These unusual sunsets that lasted three years began three months after the eruption. It took the fine ash and aerosol from the eruption to circle the planet in 13 days. The veil of volcanic dust created a solar radiation filter which lowered global temperatures by 1.2 degrees the following year. Temperatures didn’t return to normal until 1888.

The UK Meteorological Office released a report in mid-February of 2014 featuring details on what they believed was the reason they were experiencing some of the most-harsh weather they had ever seen, which included torrential rains and floods, hurricane-force winds, 30 to 60 foot waves splashing the coastline and intense storms. The report said that torrential rains in Indonesia and the western tropical Pacific region was the culprit. The massive amounts of rain that Indonesia experienced from the warmer temperatures in the region basically caught up the jet stream and caused it to move much higher north in the Pacific, then swept down harsh polar conditions over North America. As the jet stream moved out over the North Atlantic, it pulled much warmer than usual temperatures up further north, which in turn, pounded the United Kingdom.

The UK suffered a 50% higher-than-usual wet December and January of 2013-14. They had several major snow events the prior winter. Earlier in the year 2013, a rare occurrence known as the Greenland Block occurred when a large pocket of warm air came up from the south in the Atlantic and parked itself over ice-covered Greenland for months, causing a lot of land ice melt. Greenland is still suffering warmer-than-usual temperatures producing a dangerously fast-paced ice melt which is all just part of this chain reaction of runaway global warming.

So, we know that the jet stream is out of whack, and it’s bringing the warm torrential rainy weather from the tropical islands of Indonesia far up into the North Pacific, where it then dips into North America bringing extreme cold temperatures as far south as the Gulf Coast. At that point it returns far north up around Greenland bringing in extremely harsh rain-filled storms to northern Europe causing coastline-changing waves to hammer the shores as far south as Portugal. There were many reports from that nation about the ever-changing coast line during the winter of 2013-14 from the large waves washing away the shores.

These strange weather events didn’t stop there either. Parts of Asia were either extremely warm or oddly cold during the winter of 2013-14 as the jet stream continued its march across the globe.

What will happen then to all the volcanic ash from these major eruptions that continue blasting these clouds high up into the atmosphere? Most of that ash will fall back to the surface within 10 kilometers of the eruption. Enough to cause major problems for the rest of the world will catch a ride around the planet on the jet stream. That same jet stream that heads far up into the North Pacific and right back down over North America, back up again in the North Atlantic and then back down again into northern Europe.

The UK Meteorological Office report stated that the reason the jet stream had been deflected so far north was because of the constant heavy rains caused by the warmer temperatures of Indonesia. The rains pulled storms in from the Pacific which deflected the jet stream. Consider that this is also the region that was home to the most powerful hurricane that ever made landfill (since records have been kept) when Super Typhoon Haiyan blasted into the Philippines in late 2013 with sustained winds over 200 mph.

If you do an internet search for Indonesia volcano or earthquake or disaster, you’ll get countless headlines from ‘Hell on Earth,’ the island nation of Indonesia over the year leading up to the major Valentine’s Day eruption of Mount Kelud on Feb. 14, 2014 that killed three people and caused 200,000 to be evacuated. The eruption blasted debris 12 miles into the air and caused the closure of seven airports.

Witnesses reported people screaming and crying in the streets and thought it was the end of the world. Daylight turned to night time as traffic needed headlights to navigate in major cities. Mount Kelud is on the island of Java, Indonesia’s largest island and home to over 100 million people, nearly half of the country’s 240 million.

Kelud is only one of 22 volcanoes that were on high alert. The Jakarta Post reported on February 4, 2014, that 19 more volcanoes were on alert, adding to the three previously on high alert, which included Lokon, Karangetang and Rokatenda. Although they raised the alert levels, they didn’t call for any evacuations at that time.

The 19 volcanoes are Kelud, Ijen, Bromo, Semeru and Raung in East Java; Lewotobi Perempuan in East Nusa Tenggara; Ibu, Gamkonora, Dukono and Gamalama in North Maluku; Soputan in North Sulawesi; Sangeang Api in West Nusa Tenggara; Papandayan in West Java; Dieng in Central Java; Seulewah Agam in Aceh; Talang and Marapi in West Sumatra; Anak Krakatau in Banten; and Kerinci in Jambi.

Indonesia has 127 active volcanoes and remains the most seismically active country in the world, nestled right in the Pacific Ring of Fire.

Experts warned the people not to panic. They said that although volcanoes erupt in stages, they won’t erupt suddenly. Kelud and Sinabung remained the most active. Just days prior to the alerts, 16 people were killed from pyroclastic clouds erupting from Mt. Singabung. The evacuation zone around the volcano was 7 kilometers. Sixteen villages were evacuated.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The multitude of volcano and earthquake headlines dominated Indonesia as they have raged on for the past couple of years and they continue to increase in intensity and frequency. But, they aren’t the only headlines making this island nation a truly frightening place to live. Massive rain amounts due to the warmer temperatures that continue to warm from the increasing volcanoes has resulted in a wave of killer landslides and mudslides. Despite the fact that Indonesia regularly suffers from floods due to the high amounts of rain during the wet season, the past couple of years reports much more flooding. 2013 was one of the worst flooding years and the worst in five years and 2014 was expected to continue to worsen in February as more and more torrential rain was predicted.

One other thing to note about Indonesia is that the nation ranks among the top regions of the world to undergo the most mass animal die-offs. It’s becoming very common for thousands of fish to die-off in the rivers of Indonesia. There were four mass fish die-offs in rivers of this nation over a two week period on the dates of Feb. 11, Feb. 2, Jan. 29, Jan. 27. Bird flu was also responsible for two massive die-offs of ducks during that two week period.

Another weather phenomenon that swept over the island nation in 2012 was tornadoes. Although they aren’t unheard of in this country, they are rare and barely ever kill people. Despite the lush tropical nature of the climate here and frequent powerful thunderstorms, tornadoes rarely develop. On Dec. 11, 2012, a 2 km wide tornado ripped through 10 villages of Indonesia injuring dozens of people. The tornado moved at 60 mph and lasted for 10 minutes. In 2012 there was a rash of them and they are becoming part of the norm in this country.

Rare tornados ripped through Sulawesi and northern Sumatra
From thewatchers.adorraeli.com, Feb. 28, 2012
A powerful tornado has ripped through the Indonesian islands of Sulawesi and Sumatra, killing five people and damaging properties. Rare tornadoes hit Wette’e village, Sidenreng Rappang (Sidrap) regency in South Sulawesi and West Pakpak regency in North Sumatra on Friday, February 24th.
The tornado was raging about 15 minutes and damaged 59 residents’ houses in Sidrap, razing 47 to the ground, forcing 215 people to evacuate.

Around 40 houses in the subdistricts of Salak and Simpakrobe in West Pakpak were destroyed according to JakartaPost. National Disaster Management Agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said on Saturday in a press statement that four people died in Sidrap while another victim died in West Pakpak.

Indonesia have wet tropical climate in which strong tornadoes are unusual, but not unknown and rarely they are deadly. The past month has seen multiple twisters strike the island nation. However, powerful thunderstorms, which are the parent storms for twisters, happen in Indonesia at some of the highest rates on earth.

A volcanic winter will help to cool the planet but at the same time the amount of volcanic eruptions will keep adding large amounts of methane to the already high level of the gas in the atmosphere adding to the blanket trapping the sun’s heat.
Currently, the warming of the planet is causing the land ice to melt in Siberia and Greenland which adds more mass to the oceans and that could be the cause of the rising amount of volcanoes. We discussed the theory of how the added weight on the thin continental shelves under the oceans is causing tectonic plate movement which not only creates more earthquakes but causes volcanic activity as well.

Some experts suggest that the more volcanic ash circling the planet will help cool the planet and possibly stop the runaway, but others disagree and believe that the more volcanoes erupting is definitely a mass human extinction threat. A serious volcanic winter could kill a high percentage of the earth’s population by itself.

Either way, hell on earth may have arrived. Hell on earth could be making its first appearance in the island nation of Indonesia with volcanoes, earthquakes, flooding, landslides, sinkholes, die-offs, fires, tornadoes, typhoons, and deadly storms every passing day.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I grew up believing -and observing- that snowfalls occurred in warmer cold weather, not cold cold weather. Is that wrong?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: Rezlooper

I grew up believing -and observing- that snowfalls occurred in warmer cold weather, not cold cold weather. Is that wrong?

Most of these largest snowfalls seem to occur along the fronts where warmer air meets the colder air. I'm sure they are getting plenty of snow in the cold areas to, but it snows much more often rather than a huge 24-hour snowstorm that drops a couple of feet. I grew up here in northern WI and I have to agree with you, I heard the same things, 'It's too cold to snow," but I think it's more to do with dry air in the cold temps than it is to do with water vapor.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I used to think that was true, too...but then how would you explain snow in Antarctica???

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I used to think that was true, too...but then how would you explain snow in Antarctica???

'Cuz cold is relative?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Jesus Rez, what if there were too little moisture in the atmosphere? Does not moisture cool the earth?
That's be REAL HELL with even MORE HUMAN DYING. And without rain, how would the DEADLY GAS be precipitated back to worm level?

Tell this to Jonny ASAP!
I'll give my answer after we've heard what Jonny had to say about it.

# 398

edit on 24-3-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There is that.
I know last winter....it was plenty cold here around the Great Lakes, but we still had snow.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This part caught my attention,

Well, methane is lighter than air, so eventually it makes its way to the upper atmosphere. It is clear and colorless. However, I'm wondering if it doesn't have any optical properties. Like a magnifying glass is clear and colorless, but it has optical properties too. So, I am wondering if at least some of these 'super-halos' people are seeing aren't the result of us now looking through a layer of methane, acting as some sort of gaseous lens in the upper atmosphere. It's just an idea.

Not a bad idea either in my personal opinion, I have seen one Halo two years ago that was just massive and never before until then had I witnessed anything like it. Never before or since have I spotted one that large.

Anyways another good thought provoking chapter and thanks for sharing it with us here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Rez actually gave a good explanation here - it's about moisture in the air and warm air meeting a cold front.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This thread is amazing and informative, great work putting this together, and coming up with your valid reasons to conclude hell on Earth scenario.

Gaea, is deffinately changing states of being. The misunderstanding is; this is something new to Earth. That is 180° wrong, from the truth.

Earth goes through cycles, as the solar system and galaxies cycle like clockwork via orbiting and changing positions through out the merry go round of the galactic circuit.

As tiny organisms who want to control everything and know everything. .. there is much to worry about.

As a tiny organism who wants harmony and to know everything... I'll hold tight and rode the waves of chaos woth my mother earth.

Great thread S+F

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
This part caught my attention,

Not a bad idea either in my personal opinion, I have seen one Halo two years ago that was just massive and never before until then had I witnessed anything like it. Never before or since have I spotted one that large.

Anyways another good thought provoking chapter and thanks for sharing it with us here.
Regards, Iwinder

At the time I wrote the book, I had only seen two of these sun halos as I described in the chapter, and now just a couple of weeks ago in my hometown here a very awesome sun halo seen by a lot of folks here who lit up FB with it. I took some cool pics of it and put it on FB. Never seen these before until lately, they are popping up all over the place, not so rare anymore. I think Jonny nails it on the head with methane acting as a gaseous lense in the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
This thread is amazing and informative, great work putting this together, and coming up with your valid reasons to conclude hell on Earth scenario.

Gaea, is deffinately changing states of being. The misunderstanding is; this is something new to Earth. That is 180° wrong, from the truth.

Earth goes through cycles, as the solar system and galaxies cycle like clockwork via orbiting and changing positions through out the merry go round of the galactic circuit.

As tiny organisms who want to control everything and know everything. .. there is much to worry about.

As a tiny organism who wants harmony and to know everything... I'll hold tight and rode the waves of chaos woth my mother earth.

Great thread S+F

I never claim in the book that this is something new to our planet...but, it's new to us!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Great thread S+F

I never claim in the book that this is something new to our planet...but, it's new to us!

That's all you got from my post

I apologize for implying something you did not.

Take care

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Great thread S+F

That's all you got from my post

I apologize for implying something you did not.

Take care

Sorry I didn't comment on the rest, I got more out of it but I just commented on that single part. Apologies for misunderstanding what I meant as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
SnF for another informative thread with great detail into the how's and why's, Rez! The problem is that there's so much conflicting information on this issue that's it's hard for some to know what to believe.

Of course I know the deal but even here on ATS there is debate on whether this is all real or not. Funny thing is that when things are so apparent that there will be no questions if things are real or not, by then it will be too late.

If man isn't solely responsible and the Sun has a role in G.W. then what's man's part in all of this? And will a change in man's activities have enough of an impact to get things back to normal?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
SnF for another informative thread with great detail into the how's and why's, Rez! The problem is that there's so much conflicting information on this issue that's it's hard for some to know what to believe.

Of course I know the deal but even here on ATS there is debate on whether this is all real or not. Funny thing is that when things are so apparent that there will be no questions if things are real or not, by then it will be too late.

If man isn't solely responsible and the Sun has a role in G.W. then what's man's part in all of this? And will a change in man's activities have enough of an impact to get things back to normal?

Yes, agreed. So much information but so much so that it's hard to ignore there may be something here. I state quite often that yes, I try to use as much data, articles and evidence that I can, it's still mostly my opinion because mainstream science doesn't acknowledge there's a problem accept that we have global warming caused by carbon dioxide. Methane is only very recently getting the much needed attention it deserves.

I think it's too late for man to simply make lifestyle changes, it's going to take a major global change from governments and corporations now. We, as individuals, won't like it, but it's too damn bad cuz the alternative...well, it ain't pretty.

new topics

top topics

join