It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Fitness Hit With Lawsuit Over Claims Of Hostile Environment For Women And Children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

No and the dude is still a dude . I want entry into the country club because I identify with rich folks. I may not be one but I like to think I am.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Planet fitness made a big mistake telling this guy he could use the woman's locker room. He's a man no matter how he feels about it. Got a dick? You're a dude. If he gets the surgery and has said dick removed. All good but until then.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Was it a pre op or post op transexual?
I think that makes a difference.
I have submitted a complaint to a Haven holiday complex here in the UK, because men and boys were routinely walking into the female changing room of the swimming pool, there were no private cubicles and it peed me off, that any bloke could walk in past me and my daughter while changing.
To me the difference would be the penis.
Very simple really has a penis a man, has no penis a woman.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: lordcomac

So in your mind it's okay to have coed locker rooms? Would you want some guy watching your wife shower or get dressed? If you're a woman you're okay with being watched? This is just one more stupid senseless argument offered for fodder on ATS.
People get a freakin clue for Christ's sake.

Thank you for your contribution of a textbook emotional appeal fallacy.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
What a waste of resources.

Listen, there's other gyms out there. Find one & stop clogging up the courts with worthless BS. Planet Fitness made it's policies pretty clear, like it or just walk.

Awesome! There's also other wedding cake bakeries and florists out there too. Find one that you like their policies!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

There are also other states and even countries out there..

Find one that supports discriminatory practice against everyone who isn't you.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Yeah that's what it was. Never mind about men in women's dressing rooms. Well just send Chester the molester into the girls locker room where your daughter goes to school. That would be ok with you right?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You do realize just how utterly stupid and borderline insane it sounds when you try to concatenate this topic with that completely unrelated scenario?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

No mister I've been a member for a week smart mouth. If you reduce the equation to the lowest common denominator no penis in the ladies rooms is the correct answer .

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No mister I've been a member for a week smart mouth. If you reduce the equation to the lowest common denominator no penis in the ladies rooms is the correct answer .

If you are ignorant of what Transgender is ---- why compound it by making yourself look the part?

Science now knows sexual orientation is not black and white (penis/vagina), it is all shades of gray. It is extremely complex involving more then just the physical packaging.

There are summer camps for Transgender kids --- and guess what --- they're expanding to fit the need.

There are places in the world that have co-Ed bathrooms. No one cares. It's just a matter of what you're used to.

The uptight, self-important need to get over themselves. We ALL live in this world together.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes but that isn't what people want! We ALL want equality...as long as OUR side is more equal.

I am not Trans. Never have been and as far as I can tell, never will be. I was born male and feel male. Great. I have no issue with keeping myself in the male locker room.

And to actually approach this with a softer touch I will say, I get that people who are different can be scary at first. I understand that. I wasn't born accepting everyone I ever saw. When I first learned that transsexuals existed I was shocked. "How can a a person born physically a male BE a woman?"

So I did the open-minded thing. I looked around, searched and eventually joined a group for just four meetings. Trans-ally group in Chicago that helps people change their name and sexual identity to match who they really are inside.

fMRI's show those similarities of a "feminine/female" brain in a physically male person. So who am I to tell her that she is STILL a he? Totally out of line.

But again...I get it. It takes time and an open and willing mind to seek out and understand someone who is different. I actually DO understand why people might initially disagree with something in the LGBT spectrum...

The part I DON'T get it why they stop their and refuse to take a brave step and try to unlearn such bias

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh? Is it that simple?

^ Has a vagina. What if he were to walk into the women's locker room, hm?

Nothing complicated? Cause the vagina is present?

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
a reply to: Annee

Yes but that isn't what people want! We ALL want equality...as long as OUR side is more equal.

I am not Trans. Never have been and as far as I can tell, never will be. I was born male and feel male. Great. I have no issue with keeping myself in the male locker room.

And to actually approach this with a softer touch I will say, I get that people who are different can be scary at first. I understand that. I wasn't born accepting everyone I ever saw. When I first learned that transsexuals existed I was shocked. "How can a a person born physically a male BE a woman?"

So I did the open-minded thing. I looked around, searched and eventually joined a group for just four meetings. Trans-ally group in Chicago that helps people change their name and sexual identity to match who they really are inside.

fMRI's show those similarities of a "feminine/female" brain in a physically male person. So who am I to tell her that she is STILL a he? Totally out of line.

But again...I get it. It takes time and an open and willing mind to seek out and understand someone who is different. I actually DO understand why people might initially disagree with something in the LGBT spectrum...

The part I DON'T get it why they stop their and refuse to take a brave step and try to unlearn such bias

EXCELLENT post.

I'm not Trans either. My first experience with inequality was having a disabled mom, prior to the Dissability Act. We've come a long way since the 50s in that area.

Twenty plus years ago I worked for a company where I was the minority being a straight female. Experience and familiarity goes a long way in understanding what is different from yourself.

But, some people close their minds like a padlocked steal door.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join