It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow demands removal of U.S. nuclear missiles

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I've read the link and it isn't true that Russia is demanding missiles be removed

They are advising that they too are armed to the teeth and if NATO tries something, game over

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion[/post]

Nato isn't the one who launched a covert invasion of Ukraine, Russia did that on its own.

originally posted by: smurfy
Why use NATO per se? why not just say Joe Biden and the CIA director, John Brennan and I suppose you could stick in John Kerry, all who have sampled a tasty Kiev, and most likely left a few bones behind...there.

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
Do you even hear yourself? It's Russian soldiers in Ukraine right now and not Nato or US soldiers.

I hear me and I hear you...but 'twas you who mentioned the word 'Covert' ...does 'acadami' ring any bells for you?
edit on 24-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

NATO is never going to try something, because doing so will divide the alliance as there will be many (UK included) who wish to avoid War as much as possible.

However, Russia have been reminded that any kind of silly bugger games tried on a NATO member like they have done in Georgia or Ukraine will result in Article 5 being invoked.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
The UN/EU/NATO did not "slice off" parts of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia broke up on it's own after a political crisis in the 1980's, and what was left of Yugoslavia finally broke up completely into the two states of Serbia and Montenegro in 2006. No one nation "carved off" pieces of Yugoslavia.

Then why is there a city size US military base in Kosovo

I am sure you have all the answers

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And we`re back again at the same dangerous situation...

Previously Classified Interviews with Former Soviet Officials Reveal U.S. Strategic Intelligence Failure Over Decades

1995 Contractor Study Finds that U.S. Analysts Exaggerated Soviet Aggressiveness and Understated Moscow's Fears of a U.S. First Strike

Even when Moscow had more ICBMs than Washington, the Soviets did not feel secure because "they perceive[d] U.S. intentions to be aggressive and did not believe the superpower nuclear balance to be stable." For example, "virtually all interview subjects stressed that they perceived the U.S. to be preparing for a first strike." From satellite photography, the Soviets observed that U.S. missile silos were "relatively poorly protected by overhed cover and grouped rather close to each other and to the cluster's launch control center." The vulnerability of U.S. ICBM deployments convinced the high command that the ICBM "fields were first-strike weapons."

Source
edit on 24 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'll say it again, Russia is the one in Ukraine. Do you have any proof Blackwater is in Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

What point would that be?

To demonstrate just how dangerous Putin has become do to his continuing detachment from reality?

the point is showing up western hypocrisy
russia is only doing what the west is already doing.
Russia is going to defend itself from any kind of western aggression, no ifs, ands or buts.

it takes a seriously diseased mind to expect people to remove their fences and security devices to allow thieves and murderers to break in as Americans and their cheer leading squads [who as you well know, x, are considered prosecutable for war crimes] seem to think russia should do.

Sounds just like a gun grabber,
writ large.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

What do you mean NATO will never try something ?

NATO and US are systematically bombing and taking out all Russia allies one by one

It's like you are saying what a nice day while bombs are falling

You are not making sense

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

I respectfully disagree that the United States pulls NATO's strings. The wait list for NATO membership grows every year. If the U.S. were really the evil puppetmaster controlling NATO, you'd think countries would be FLEEING NATO, not clamoring to join it.

your conclusion is flawed, based on the premise that these countries are not in anglo-americas pocket or have a choice in the matter

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

I am going to copy your post

Talk about nailed it

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Judging by what some 'Murican members here have been saying all along, I think you are mistaken. Those guys are actively advocating for a war with Russia, and do not even try to hide their desire.

Care to provide evidence to back that claim?

actions speak louder than words, killer clown

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3

I am going to copy your post

Talk about nailed it

feel free

putin will be giving the chickenhawks and neocons matching lethal wedgies

then the bloviating 'murican war machine propagandists will sound like they've inhaled helium

cluborlov.blogspot.ca...

Most people in the English-speaking parts of the world missed Putin's speech at the Valdai conference in Sochi a few days ago, and, chances are, those of you who have heard of the speech didn't get a chance to read it, and missed its importance. (For your convenience, I am pasting in the full transcript of his speech below.) Western media did their best to ignore it or to twist its meaning. Regardless of what you think or don't think of Putin (like the sun and the moon, he does not exist for you to cultivate an opinion) this is probably the most important political speech since Churchill's “Iron Curtain” speech of March 5, 1946. In this speech, Putin abruptly changed the rules of the game.

edit on 24-3-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I won't be talked down to by some muscle-bound overbearing lolicon!

Just kidding. Love your name/avatar. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3
a reply to: stumason

What do you mean NATO will never try something ?

NATO and US are systematically bombing and taking out all Russia allies one by one

It's like you are saying what a nice day while bombs are falling

You are not making sense

I'm not making sense?

Which particular "Russian Allies" is NATO "systematically bombing and taking out"?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
what about russias 1800 + operational nukes? are they also a violation to the Nuclear Weapons Non-Proliferation treaty?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
except divide mankind into races and nations is the main division of all races and peoples into two main types of blue alien predators and red aborigines. until the red beat the Reds for example in Ukraine under the direction of the blue for red it a deadlock and the threat of extinction of specie and surrender or destroy of planet but if it came to a fight per kilotons of " democracy " we send megatons of fairness

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
I find it interesting how since the relationship building with North Korea, Russia has started to openly threaten nuclear this and that.

It's almost as if lil Kim has given Putin a lesson in super villain tactics.

'tell them Nucwear Tewwor will wain down on them!'

Haha , I think Russia are just saying, if you're going to treat us like the bad guys, then we're going to act like it...

It is because Obama and his slobbering over everything anti-american and his constant degradation of all things american has emboldened everyone in the world who wants to crush the US. They know that Obama will back down and bow down and turn over the key to DC if they asked him to. Just waiting for Iran to try that, bet he'd do it.

Maybe he whispered to the Russian before he was elected the second time "After I'm elected then I can....?"
My guess is give Putin everything he wants and make sure the USA is decimated by the time I'm through with those nasty haughty Americans!

edit on 9Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:01:00 -0500pm32403pmk242 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You misunderstand me. I want nothing if not peace. You think I LIKE the idea that Tokyo could be wiped off the map tomorrow? You think I LIKE following every piece of news regarding nuclear arsenals with clenched buttcheeks? I know you said you don't mean me specifically, but I also believe most of the United States really, really don't want war with Russia. Even if it somehow DOES come to conventional war, countless hundreds of thousands will die. Perhaps even millions. Nobody wants that. I think the problem comes when propaganda starts playing, telling you that it's the OTHER guy who wants to war, thus you should be prepared for war because the bad guys want it. No average citizen in Russia wants to go to war with the U.S., and I doubt the average American wants to go to war with Russia.

This a game being played by leaders.

I agree that this is a game being played by the elite. Always has been and always will be. Until their pawns walk off the board that is.

IF world war does erupt (which it basically has to some degree) the more reason to just blame the idiots who participate and do the bidding of the elites and lap all of this crap up.

If everyone, everywhere boycotted the military apparatus' of these idiotic illusions of nation states, this planet MIGHT actually have a glimmering hope of achieving the status of a being home to a CIVILization.

No need to give me the odds on that happening. I'm well aware of the level of psychopathy in which most of the worlds minds have been left to stew in. Thanks to a culture steeped in violence and the desensitization of it.

People need to take responsibility for what they think and do. Stop giving it all away to icons! Stop being egotistical morons and put down the guns!

STOP THE INSANITY!

Drop the hate! Forgive each other!
edit on thppmTue, 24 Mar 2015 21:06:29 -0500k1503America/Chicago2406 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
a reply to: smurfy

I'll say it again, Russia is the one in Ukraine. Do you have any proof Blackwater is in Ukraine?

Do you have any proof Russia is in Ukraine? designated units, commanders, personnel etc; because you'll be doing better than the Ukraine's military leaders.
However the CIA has had a presence in Ukraine for a long time, and long before the present turmoil, that much is known just as a visit by the CIA director Brennan recently is known, and those kind of people are not there to break bread, they are there to do or..well not die, some schmuck will do it for them. Thing is, organisations like the CIA do everything their governments claim not to do, like paying Al Qaeda terrorists in the $millions to free hostages...no? but yes, all according to who/how important you are..they can do that, like Abdul Khaliq Farahi a new Afghani diplomat to Pakistan kidnapped by 'Al Qaeda' before he even started work, if I got it right. Oh! it was CIA money alright, the trick is to make you believe a critical story on the event was all down to the Afghanistan government pinching part of regular CIA payments to free Abdul Khaliq Farahi, and that the CIA was sloppy in overseeing their monthly payments to the Afghan government,
Iv'e heard that before somewhere. Regular monthly payments by the CIA to the Afghan government! for what??
I just wonder what folks who have lost their loved ones to the like of IS killers think of all that as they listen to the posturing of our governments of not giving in to terrorists.
edit on 24-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I won't be talked down to by some muscle-bound overbearing lolicon!

Just kidding. Love your name/avatar. Welcome to ATS!

why, thank you Rērugan-chan

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join