It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Moscow demands removal of U.S. nuclear missiles

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I`m talking about the Petrodollar Recycling System, which is depended on the use of it.

Petrodollar Recycling

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

I`m talking about the Petrodollar Recycling System, which is depended on the use of it.

Petrodollar Recycling

Yes and what you don't get is every country does this including Russia. See but your so clueless so I'll spell it out for you. Wonder why the Russian Ruble dropped when the price of oil did?? Simple with the price drop Russian Rubles for oil and gas sales were decreased in the world market. Banks don't have to carry as many rubles to buy Russian gas.

See what you don't get is petrocurrency is money kept on hand to buy petroleum from a country that supplies it. The only way to get rid of them is to remove the suppliers like BP and Exxon. These companies aren't going anywhere soon. They even own alot of Russian gas suppliers. See you bought into lies and have no understanding of oil markets.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sigh...you know, this whole situation is getting almost tiring now. Sabre rattling left and right, people caught in the crossfire dying daily...it feels like there is a proverbial bubble somewhere that is on the verge of popping. I find it humorous that such a request would be made of us in regards to our international nuclear arms. Like how long have they been there? And you're now suddenly claiming it's in violation of an agreement from decades ago? Please. Stop it....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

US has an unlimited debt card because the selling of oil is done in US Dollars and US debt is bought back after that, only China and Russia are not doing that anymore, and also other countries are starting to use their own currencies instead of Dollars to trade.

By doing so, and by stopping to buy US debt (the recycling part), the US its unlimited debt card disappears and US won`t be able to maintain it`s huge amount of army spending. To be able to have that much money on hand, it`s needed that most oil trades are being done in Dollars, or else the Dollar pool will shrink too much.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

US has an unlimited debt card because the selling of oil is done in US Dollars and US debt is bought back after that, only China and Russia are not doing that anymore, and also other countries are starting to use their own currencies instead of Dollars to trade.

By doing so, and by stopping to buy US debt (the recycling part), the US its unlimited debt card disappears and US won`t be able to maintain it`s huge amount of army spending. To be able to have that much money on hand, it`s needed that most oil trades are being done in Dollars, or else the Dollar pool will shrink too much.

Again you are mistaken in fact China buys from US petroleum companies and uses US dollars. Real shocker there did you know they carry Canadian dollars as well for them to dump these currencies they have to stop buying from these companies. And it's a pipe dream if you think energy deprived China is going to do that. Buying of bonds has nothing to do with Petrocurrency again you've been lied to.

See bonds are purchased for something called hedge funds. When you need to hide capitol like in the case of Russian's dumping the Ruble and buying British and Amarican notes. In the case of wealthy Russians they say Ruble declining and the US dollar gaining meaning they won't lose their money if it's in US dillars. That's why capitol flight in Russia is huge.

See you buy into thus anti Amarican garbage on fake sights who have no understanding of the world market. This has always been a huge problem for Russia they do not understand how finance works on a global scale. Also why Russian finance involves bribes and corruption. Until Russia learns how financial markets work and learn that instead of force you can use the power of currency Russia will continue to be a third world economy.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Stupid me, it was all about Russia bashing of course and how to maintain the fallacy of US being untouchable.

You have really no clue about what you are talking about, hence I will go back to not participating in economy discussions on this forum, it`s simply too difficult for most...I have in the past spend lots of times discussing it on an actual trader forum, and those people had the knowledge and understanding on how it works.

I will leave you with another explaining about it...

Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System

Have fun with it !

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Stupid me, it was all about Russia bashing of course and how to maintain the fallacy of US being untouchable.

You have really no clue about what you are talking about, hence I will go back to not participating in economy discussions on this forum, it`s simply too difficult for most...I have in the past spend lots of times discussing it on an actual trader forum, and those people had the knowledge and understanding on how it works.

I will leave you with another explaining about it...

Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System

Have fun with it !

You go to a guy that sells investor kits out of his garage really??? See this guy is what's called a scam artists sell doom and gloom to suckers on how to protect themselves. He's been doing it for a decade but that crash is coming lol. Do you ever source any facts try things like Forbes good to get your feet wet in the financial market. You must really brush up on your anti Amarican rants you might get fired.

Back to the thread Russia is making demands again now they are warning thw us not to send missile defense to south Korea guessing Putin can't get little Kim upset he's running out of friends.Russia is becoming a paper tiger all these threats and warnings. Getting hard to take Putin seriously.

www.defensenews.com...
edit on 3/26/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You must really brush up on your anti Amarican rants you might get fired.

You make me laugh...you can only be fired from a job.

Do you ever source any facts try things like Forbes good to get your feet wet in the financial market.

Yes, I have been trading on MSM economic news, JC and GS are wonderful easy, just do the opposite of what they say...the same as when people want to know what goes in the World, take the opposite of what you post and you know what goes on.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yes, I have been trading on MSM economic news,

And yet you call all MSM from the west propaganda, but you admit to using them...love hypocrisy I see.

Robinson is frequently quoted by the mainstream media on the topic of money, geopolitics, and the economy. He has appeared on FoxNews, The Blaze, and has been quoted as an economic authority by the USA Today, TIME magazine and several other television and print media outlets. His writings have appeared regularly in numerous print and web publications, including WorldNetDaily, Townhall, FinancialSense, and Infowars.

ftmdaily.com...

The fact he is used by Fox News, World News Daily, and Infowars shows that he has no problem with who he tells his opinions to. Not many credible people are quoted on Infowars...you know Alex Jones.
edit on 26-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I don't understand why you can't consider the possibility that Ukrainians themselves actually want the benefits of closer relations with the EU.

You mean become saddled with enormous debt and endless war? The EU is a common currency disaster. The original settlers that left the Euro zone went to America to get away from all that. You think they set sail in leaky boats on a dangerous crossing and fought starvation, wild animals and Natives because they liked it where they were?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean become saddled with enormous debt and endless war? The EU is a common currency disaster. The original settlers that left the Euro zone went to America to get away from all that. You think they set sail in leaky boats on a dangerous crossing and fought starvation, wild animals and Natives because they liked it where they were?

Settlers went to America because there was no land available in Europe. At the time there was no EU, common currency and even more wars than now. Yes, the number of wars in the world has gone down despite what your TV tells you everyday.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can see the reality of Ukrainian people wanting a better life and choosing to economically link up with the EU. Not sure why you won't say it but that's ok. I still like you.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can see the reality of Ukrainian people wanting a better life and choosing to economically link up with the EU.

Thats subjective on your part. The reality I see is conflict among the Ukranians about that very issue.
heres what some of that apparently looks like…

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If a common currency is so bad then why is Russia trying to create its own with former SSR's? If the EU is so bad why is Russia trying to create their version of it?

edit on 26-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This post broke on me.

Rebel 5

edit on 26-3-2015 by rebelv because: fix post

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree, it would appear that the proverbial ball is
in our court.

I feel this is a game.

We do something, The Russians Counter-move. It's insane.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I don't understand why you can't consider the possibility that Ukrainians themselves actually want the benefits of closer relations with the EU.

Do they not teach history in eastern europe. Why is it every Putin backer is clueless about history. The reason people went to the Amaricas was to escape religous persecutions. Had nothing to do with trying to escape debt or banks. In fact they quickly incorporated a European banking system. So they got in those leaky boats as you put it to escape state sponsored religion. Oddly probably one or the reason Ukraine wanted to get closer to Europe. That way they could distance themselves from the Russian orthodox church.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

in our court.

I feel this is a game.

Rebel 5

US isn't really countering it's policy hasn't changed since the start. OBama is treating Russia like North Korea. Put on sanctions and not allow US money to flow into Russia. Sanctions have blown up the Russian exonomy. Was reading yesterday a Russian economist who said US actions guranteed 0 growth and high inflation for the next decade. And said it will take a miracle not to have a 10 year recession.

The US doesn't have to do anything here really despite some in congress. Russia doesn't have the money to increase military spending in fact they are already cutting it. Their brand new Tank the armada is done closing down the plant. Inflation means Russia won't be able to feed it's people. And if this isn't bad enough for them they are cutting salaries in Russia. Putin can yell and scream all he likes bottom line was he didn't realize how important foreign investment was to his recovery.

Now the US just sits back and watches Russia implode again like they did in the 90s. Only this time I doubt the west will bail them out. Though if Putin is gone maybe they will give them billions like last time to salvage the economy. But I think this time around that is less likely to happen. The hard part will be stopping the Rusian People from starving. The west will have to be very carfull that any humanitarian aid gets to the people sane as they do in North Korea.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can see the reality of Ukrainian people wanting a better life and choosing to economically link up with the EU.

Thats subjective on your part. The reality I see is conflict among the Ukranians about that very issue.
heres what some of that apparently looks like…

That video was enhanced with fake shelling sounds and an after effects composite fireball outside the car window (not that the trees are blurred but the fireball is not). I feel sad for the Ukranian people caught up in this propaganda war. Real lives are being lost, caused by the greedy that have interests in stealing resources and challenging Russia.
edit on 27-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rebelv

in our court.

I feel this is a game.

Rebel 5

US isn't really countering it's policy hasn't changed since the start. OBama is treating Russia like North Korea. Put on sanctions and not allow US money to flow into Russia. Sanctions have blown up the Russian exonomy. Was reading yesterday a Russian economist who said US actions guranteed 0 growth and high inflation for the next decade. And said it will take a miracle not to have a 10 year recession.

The US doesn't have to do anything here really despite some in congress. Russia doesn't have the money to increase military spending in fact they are already cutting it. Their brand new Tank the armada is done closing down the plant. Inflation means Russia won't be able to feed it's people. And if this isn't bad enough for them they are cutting salaries in Russia. Putin can yell and scream all he likes bottom line was he didn't realize how important foreign investment was to his recovery.

Now the US just sits back and watches Russia implode again like they did in the 90s. Only this time I doubt the west will bail them out. Though if Putin is gone maybe they will give them billions like last time to salvage the economy. But I think this time around that is less likely to happen. The hard part will be stopping the Rusian People from starving. The west will have to be very carfull that any humanitarian aid gets to the people sane as they do in North Korea.

The endgame is to provoke the Russians to fight back against the torrent of punches. Then blame them for starting it. The monied interests want a full blown nuclear war, for out of it's ashes they will build their world dominance. That has been their plan for over a century. Only a blind man could not see this.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey disarmament time...........we remove missiles if you remove missiles one for one two for two three for three and we will be FREE,,,,,,,,,yeaaaaayyy

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join