It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need dream interpretations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hello , i am hoping someone out there can help me Find the meaning of my dreams, as the old testament prophets were said to heavily rely on dreams.
ill post about all of the dreams that i can remember and after reading it let me know what you think about them.

Dream # 1 ........ In this dream i awoke on my bed in my room ,yet i was in a dream. I said outloud that Isis (the egyptian goddess.) was satan in disguise. And then a female in black garments and a facemask with a pointy nose poofed out of my body and tripped as she tried to run away. I stood over the back of her and a loud voice came to me and said "Bite off her head." and so i did. my mouth magically grew wide enough to fit the headinto my mouth and i bit it off. Then i tried to say that isis' sister nepthys was satan, but i couldnt move or speak anymore.

The reason dream # 1 is important to me is because once i was meditating trying to manipulate reality with my mind and a female voice came to me and said "Isis." and then when i tried again the voice came back and said "Its nothing." this was before i had the dream. the other voice, the loud male voice that told me to bite off her head, was the same voice that came to me when i was asking things within my mind about god, and this voice had only said "ACCEPT."

Dream#2 ...... I was with one of my old coworkers, josh, at a place i used to work for . i went across the street to his house and asked him to chill. so we went to the bar, and josh started to grab the UV Bue vodka. in this dream i had fallen asleep and awoke into another dream, and i went out to seek joshua. I explained to him what had happened, that i had fallen asleep and that i had known that i was dreaming and he replied to me "Dreams are other realities." and then i awoke after placing my hand on joshuas shoulder/neck area.

Dreams #, 3, 4, and 5 im putting these three dreams together because they were all about zombie apocalypses. in one of this dreams, the most profound one, i was at a place i had never seen before, in some city or town ive never beeen to before, and everyone was poor. My dad had bought a house that had defensive measures against zombies, as if it were raised up off the ground to where the zombies couldnt reach into it.
My dad was in this dream, and he tried to give me his last 50 dollars to barter with the local trader for anything i might need. i told him to keep the money, and that i had 300 dollars. ( the amount of cash i had in this reality before falling asleep). everyone was rounded up and put into prison, i was able to sneak out and i went back to the house to find the 300 dollars with which i had hidden in a bible on the shelf.

In dream 4 the zombies were all of m friends, at first they were chasing me, but then they started talking to me. all they wanted was for me to donate some blood, and they said that i could be like them, but i didnt want to be. so in this dream i donated my blood via an needle and syringe and then i woke up only remembering that some of my friends in real life were zombies.
in dream 5 I was at a mansion with my friend danny, and we were searching for something but couldnt find it. in this dream me and danny were chased by zombies all around the property as if were we playing call of duty black ops zombies except it was for real, thats what it felt like.

Dream # 6 i was in pehms and i was baker acted by my family kind of on accident. my dad called the mental health emergency line and told them i was talking to myself ( I have schizoaffective disorder so i am always talking to the voices in my head.)
While i was in pehms i had a few dreams, one of them i was talking to a man in a suit of armor, who i called the father in my dream. he was explaining things to me about jesus and told me that at one point jesus wasnt real but they turned him into a real thing. We were on top of a castle and all i can remember about this dream is a small globe with little flag points on it to which i dont know the meaning nor remember the locations of the flagpoints on the globe.

Dream# 7 I had a dream where the extraterrestials showed themselves to the inhabitants of the earth. i was walking down the street and i looked up and saw what you would call the star trek enterprise. (i dont even watch star trek.) later in this dream after i saw the ufo i went down the street to the beach and there i tried to pray. they asked me if i was willing to pray in public in fron of everyone and i had said yes. after this i walked towards the ocean and a pillar of smoke came down from the sky and when it contacted the water it made fire, all of the people on the beach were amazed and were swimming in the water. I look up and i see a holographic or project blue beam looking advertisement about black robed beings with masks with pointy faces that looked like a simple videogame character. on the advertisement it had said " I AM THE MOON, THE STARS......"
I dont remember the rest of what it said but i really thought i was going to meet aliens or extraterrestials or somethig and then i woke up.

ive had various dreams of where i was able to levitate at will, about 7 or 8 of these dreams in total. Each one i was able to fly around and levitate wherever i pleased and in these dreams everyone was amazed and we all wondered how it was possible, i was able to levitate all on my own and without anyones help.

Just the other day i had tried to fallen asleep but i awoke in my room to a female standing over me walking back and forth. and then animals appeared and walked through me and dissapeared. like a chicken a cat and a dog.

Ive had a dream once where there was a feline that called itself the king of kings and whenever it would walk by all the other animals each animal would bow before the cat. For example a mighty ape much bigger than normal tried to attack the cat, but once he realized who the cat was he stopped and fell to his knees. the cat would act like a normal cat in front of all the other humans and could talk, but it would only talk to me and when alone.

i have more dreams in my memory but these ones stand out the most to me so i thought i would mention them.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Interpretation calculating.... Your dream organ is function. Mine does too

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
hello , i am hoping someone out there can help me Find the meaning of my dreams, as the old testament prophets were said to heavily rely on dreams.
ill post about all of the dreams that i can remember and after reading it let me know what you think about them.

Dream # 1 ........ In this dream i awoke on my bed in my room ,yet i was in a dream. I said outloud that Isis (the egyptian goddess.) was satan in disguise. And then a female in black garments and a facemask with a pointy nose poofed out of my body and tripped as she tried to run away. I stood over the back of her and a loud voice came to me and said "Bite off her head." and so i did. my mouth magically grew wide enough to fit the headinto my mouth and i bit it off. Then i tried to say that isis' sister nepthys was satan, but i couldnt move or speak anymore.

The reason dream # 1 is important to me is because once i was meditating trying to manipulate reality with my mind and a female voice came to me and said "Isis." and then when i tried again the voice came back and said "Its nothing." this was before i had the dream. the other voice, the loud male voice that told me to bite off her head, was the same voice that came to me when i was asking things within my mind about god, and this voice had only said "ACCEPT."

Dream#2 ...... I was with one of my old coworkers, josh, at a place i used to work for . i went across the street to his house and asked him to chill. so we went to the bar, and josh started to grab the UV Bue vodka. in this dream i had fallen asleep and awoke into another dream, and i went out to seek joshua. I explained to him what had happened, that i had fallen asleep and that i had known that i was dreaming and he replied to me "Dreams are other realities." and then i awoke after placing my hand on joshuas shoulder/neck area.

Dreams #, 3, 4, and 5 im putting these three dreams together because they were all about zombie apocalypses. in one of this dreams, the most profound one, i was at a place i had never seen before, in some city or town ive never beeen to before, and everyone was poor. My dad had bought a house that had defensive measures against zombies, as if it were raised up off the ground to where the zombies couldnt reach into it.
My dad was in this dream, and he tried to give me his last 50 dollars to barter with the local trader for anything i might need. i told him to keep the money, and that i had 300 dollars. ( the amount of cash i had in this reality before falling asleep). everyone was rounded up and put into prison, i was able to sneak out and i went back to the house to find the 300 dollars with which i had hidden in a bible on the shelf.

In dream 4 the zombies were all of m friends, at first they were chasing me, but then they started talking to me. all they wanted was for me to donate some blood, and they said that i could be like them, but i didnt want to be. so in this dream i donated my blood via an needle and syringe and then i woke up only remembering that some of my friends in real life were zombies.
in dream 5 I was at a mansion with my friend danny, and we were searching for something but couldnt find it. in this dream me and danny were chased by zombies all around the property as if were we playing call of duty black ops zombies except it was for real, thats what it felt like.

Dream # 6 i was in pehms and i was baker acted by my family kind of on accident. my dad called the mental health emergency line and told them i was talking to myself ( I have schizoaffective disorder so i am always talking to the voices in my head.)
While i was in pehms i had a few dreams, one of them i was talking to a man in a suit of armor, who i called the father in my dream. he was explaining things to me about jesus and told me that at one point jesus wasnt real but they turned him into a real thing. We were on top of a castle and all i can remember about this dream is a small globe with little flag points on it to which i dont know the meaning nor remember the locations of the flagpoints on the globe.

Dream# 7 I had a dream where the extraterrestials showed themselves to the inhabitants of the earth. i was walking down the street and i looked up and saw what you would call the star trek enterprise. (i dont even watch star trek.) later in this dream after i saw the ufo i went down the street to the beach and there i tried to pray. they asked me if i was willing to pray in public in fron of everyone and i had said yes. after this i walked towards the ocean and a pillar of smoke came down from the sky and when it contacted the water it made fire, all of the people on the beach were amazed and were swimming in the water. I look up and i see a holographic or project blue beam looking advertisement about black robed beings with masks with pointy faces that looked like a simple videogame character. on the advertisement it had said " I AM THE MOON, THE STARS......"
I dont remember the rest of what it said but i really thought i was going to meet aliens or extraterrestials or somethig and then i woke up.

ive had various dreams of where i was able to levitate at will, about 7 or 8 of these dreams in total. Each one i was able to fly around and levitate wherever i pleased and in these dreams everyone was amazed and we all wondered how it was possible, i was able to levitate all on my own and without anyones help.

Just the other day i had tried to fallen asleep but i awoke in my room to a female standing over me walking back and forth. and then animals appeared and walked through me and dissapeared. like a chicken a cat and a dog.

Ive had a dream once where there was a feline that called itself the king of kings and whenever it would walk by all the other animals each animal would bow before the cat. For example a mighty ape much bigger than normal tried to attack the cat, but once he realized who the cat was he stopped and fell to his knees. the cat would act like a normal cat in front of all the other humans and could talk, but it would only talk to me and when alone.

i have more dreams in my memory but these ones stand out the most to me so i thought i would mention them.

Dreaming is usually just replaying the events of the privious few days. It's how your brain catalogs the information for later use. Mixed wth a heavy dose of imagination and whatever intrests you have.

People have been trying to find prophecies in dreams for most of human history and what evidence is there for precognition? None, a couple testamonials that aren't revealed till after what ever event they dreamed about happens, Never before.

That's my view on most of the paranormal, religion included. Literally almost every human in the history of the world has spent most of there lives trying to find ANY proof of the paranormal. But after 10,000 years of every human on the planet searching for it. What proof has been found? None. Not one shred of evidence except for testamonials from biased parties.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your dreams are full of complex archetypal imagery, too thick for me to untangle. But I've been there and I know how tough it can be.

My suggestion would be to get in the habit of observing your thoughts. Take the psychological stance of observer throughout the day. Label them helpful or unhelpful, and let them pass without attachment. Do mindfulness meditation.

👣

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

But after 10,000 years of every human on the planet searching for it. What proof has been found? None. Not one shred of evidence except for testamonials from biased parties.

That's total BS.

👣

Q

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I haven't dug too deeply into your multi-dream bonanza there OP, but #1 jumped right out at me (figuratively speaking).

Have you studied Nietzsche at any point? #1 has some striking commonality with one of his parables.

“Among wild cliffs I stood suddenly alone, bleak, in the bleakest moonlight. But there lay a man. And there–the dog, jumping, bristling, whining–now he saw me coming; then he howled again, he cried. Had I ever heard a dog cry like this for help? And verily, what I saw – I had never seen the like. A young shepherd I saw, writhing, gagging, in spasms, his face distorted, and a heavy black snake hung out of his mouth. Had I ever seen so much nausea and pale dread on one face? He seemed to have been asleep when the snake crawled into his throat, and there bit itself fast. My hand tore at the snake and tore in vain; it did not tear the snake out of his throat. Then it cried out of me: ‘Bite! Bite its head off! Bite!’ Thus it cried out of me – my dread, my hatred, my nausea, my pity, all that is good and wicked in me cried out of me with a single cry….
The shepherd…bit as my cry counseled him; he bit with a good bite. Far away he spewed the head of the snake – and he jumped up. No longer shepherd, no longer human – one changed, radiant, laughing! Never yet on earth has a human being laughed as he laughed! O my brothers, I heard a laughter that was no human laughter; and now a thirst gnaws at me, a longing that never grows still. My longing for this laughter gnaws at me; oh, how do I bear to go on living! And how could I bear to die now!”

– Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, “On the Vision and the Riddle”

One might infer that you'd read this before and the subconscious was spewing it back at you for some reason. There's a lot more to it than those couple of paragraphs, but that's where the commonality lies. There is a significant event or more you have rejected and may be trying to internalize? Or perhaps the subconscious is telling you to reject something. "FWIW".

No dice on Isis. Think about what this particular Isis persona may mean to you, specifically...I would tend to agree with the azure burro's first post. A lot of this you're just going to have to sort out for yourself. Might help to break it down a bit. Perhaps the individual episodes will attract more attention from other ATS'ers, who might be of greater assistance.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think you are all over the place

I think you need to focus

Maybe learn first the difference between regular dream your brain needs to rest

And really important dream that has connection with the spiritual

They are not the same

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Never mind the morons who clearly didnt read what you revealed in #6. You already explained your disorganised pattern.

You clearly have a strong connection to faith, but you are struggling between ideas. You believe there is an evil inside you (a struggle?) that you want out. The Bible was your safe place in the one apocalypse. I think the cat king would have represented Jesus to you, and/or the underdog archetype - something physically small but spiritually huge, powerful. I think you are struggling to keep your faith though, or considering other ideas.

Flying (levitation at will) represents freedom. You desire to escape some sort of bond holding you back so you can live freely.

new topics

top topics

join