It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why "They" Will Never Reduce the Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle
Then again, there's some pretty powerful groups that wouldn't want a population decrease. Major corporations, banking systems, all kinds of vested interest, very powerful ones, would be against these particular "they".

That's my take on the whole conspiracy crowd. Total and complete grid-lock between opposing 'conspirators'. More accurately, vested interests.....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Personally, I think that being able to do what you want, to whom you want, whenever you want would get boring/old really fast. It is why I don't understand people who "need" power.

I agree.

I have food shelter clothing car a couple extra bucks for wants....I don't really NEED more.

In fact I am pretty content.

I do want many things I don't have, but not having them doesn't ruin my day or rule my life.

It must suck to be so rapped up in greed it dominates your entire being.

These peoples are nothing but the engine of a car with the throttle floored.

They want as much more as they can get.

It is the only purpose for their existence.

Kinda pathetic honestly.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If they want to keep us alive as a species, they'll devastate our population. What choice do they have?

Our current practices for everything from drinking water to food production to energy production are completely unsustainable.
World population doubled from 1960 to 2000- only 40 years. In that time we've perfected the art of destroying the planet and consuming its resources- We're on track for 9 billion people in 30 years.

My guess is that we're around for now until the technology we drive reaches a level that they're comfortable with. Reliable, efficient energy, sustainable food, and robots to do all of the real work. At that point, the humans are more or less redundant- and a drain on the planets naturally occurring resources.

This rock isn't big enough for this many people. I give it 1Bn tops when it all settles out.

Otherwise, we'll just consume ourselves into extinction.

This is a closed system.

We can't consume ourselves to death until there are hundreds of billions.

We aren't using up all the natural resources, they are still here.

All the carbon oxygen hydrogen iron etc...

It is still here.

If we don't recycle it nature does and will.

There are the exact same amount of resources as there ever were.

In the distant future, landfills will be new deposits of hydrocarbons.

Tech dumps will be mined just like ore deposits are now.

We still have all the stuff we always did to work with.

You act like thus stuff magically disappears.

It doesn't.

It is all still here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Each American is worth something like 25k/year. So when the US goes to China for a loan, it is all based off what the productivity of each citizen is (on average) times the number of citizens.

Meaning: the more folks you have, the more valuable your nation is.

There isn't a single nation in the world that doesn't want to increase its population. Increased population = economic growth. Decreased population = economic downturn

You were kinda right.

The average value of say a Walmart worker is not the $25,000 they bring home.

It is more like the $100,000 they make Walmart on top of their $25,000.

If the average worker got even close to half their work in pay returned to them, there would be very few poor.

But instead the current model is, that even though this worker is bringing in $150,000 in value, they only "deserve" $30,000.

Which is not only stupid but the main issue of inequality, and the main driver of the welfare state.

The business does not deserve more of the value the worker creates than the worker doing the work.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Why "They" Will Never Reduce the Population

But the one question that has yet to be properly addressed is: why? Why would a group of powerful men and women desire to cleanse the human race from the face of the earth – or devastate our species to the point of near extinction?

Why? because they have no need for so many people in their world. Beyoned the 500m or they want, the rest represent just too many problems. Such problems just wont present themselves if they run the population down to what they consider the right number.

They are creating their world in their own image, to their own design, not ours

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

To be completely free, you must let go of everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

no, that 25k value (which is just me trying to remember facts from 2010) is the actual "resource" value of human capital. The 25k represents the taxes paid, on average, per person to the federal government.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle

Perhaps the only true source of freedom is to be free of all material possessions.

I pretty much agree until we get here.

1. There is no such thing as freedom in reality. The only place freedom exists is in spirit. The spiritual support for freedom has to exist in large numbers of people in order to maintain it for those who are in any kind of minority. Doesn't matter. If you got one speeding ticket, there are people who would never let you drive again. There are people who would probably do worse for lesser offenses than that.

2. Anyway, we will not gain more freedom by giving up our possessions. We'd be at least as bad off as we already are.

3. I do agree that they WANT a large population because everyone who breathes is worth something to them. Even convicts. They can always use you for something. Basically, we are milking cows to them.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Absolutely. Status quo is their most powerful weapon, and i think they are always doing everything to actually prevent any worldwide cataclisms (Be it natural man-made or social/political). I don't think people will ever get rid of them if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mkpetrov

Sorry , but they are already reducing populations with chemicals added to food supply,chemicals to water supply, force feeding toxic pills and vaccines form the day you are born. As these take effect the medical industrial complex G.D.P skyrockets and stocks go up the sicker they get.It goes hand in hand, MAKE MILLIONS KILLING THEM SOFTLY.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

Sorry , but they are already reducing populations with chemicals added to food supply,chemicals to water supply, force feeding toxic pills and vaccines form the day you are born. As these take effect the medical industrial complex G.D.P skyrockets and stocks go up the sicker they get.It goes hand in hand, MAKE MILLIONS KILLING THEM SOFTLY.

That's different. Yes, they want us to be sick, but that doesn't mean they don't want us to exist. As you said, killing, but slowly. And the population is growing, so if they really wanted to reduce it, surely they would do things differently. But then there would indeed be less money for the medical industry.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The effect is exponentially large because if you make one male sterile and he would have had 5 kids you have killed off many , x that by millions and you have killed off potentially millions,this does not even take into effect the FUTURE FORCED VACCINATION PROGRAMS ABOUT TO BE LAW.

edit on 25-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join