It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris to save the Warthog!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh yeah Congress! You messed up now! This dude is coming for ya...and he ain't taking 'budget cuts' for an answer!

Chuck Norris has decided to save the A-10 Thunderbolt...aka Warthog!

www.wnd.com...

He's naming names and laying it all out for the public to see. What a well written piece on the plane and the situation. Sometimes actors wade into things a bit half-cocked but not Chuck. He's fully loaded and ready to shoot!

* An A-10 getting down and dirty after an excellent forced wheels up landing at Edwards.

Not sure if Chuck can pull it off...but Congress may have bitten off more than they can chew now!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
One can only hope that the roundhouse kicks to the heads of ALL of the U.S. Politicians are forthcoming.

Serve up some Texas Ranger justice the Norris way.
edit on 24-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Let's not go nuts, here. A single roundhouse kick from Chuck has the energy of a hundred trillion supernovas.

👣

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

His tears also cure cancer. To bad he never cries.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Not sure if Chuck can pull it off

If anyone can...It's Chuck that can do it.

If not look out...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Let's not go nuts, here. A single roundhouse kick from Chuck has the energy of a hundred trillion supernovas.

👣
It is my understanding that perhaps that level of force may be required to get through those thick skulls in D.C.
edit on 24-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

👣

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What about metal fatigue etc? 40 years is quite a long time for a military aircraft especially one so heavily used. A10 is an amazing piece of kit though and would be a shame to see her go.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

The A-10C, which a number were converted to has an entirely new wing, and center wing box. The center wing box is usually what limits the life span of an aircraft.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah, OK fair enough then. I am fully in agreement then, it would be sheer lunacy to get rid of these awesome machines.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Global Warming doesn't exist.

Chuck Norris was a little chilly, so he turned the sun up.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

A friend of mine in the Air Force once said that firing those guns can actually slow/arrest the forward motion of the aircraft. I've always wondered if that was true. Is it?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's why they're always in a shallow dive when they fire. It slows them down in level flight, and could potentially cause a stall if they weren't careful.

In the early days of the A-10, for them to refuel in flight, the tanker had to drop flaps, slow to their slowest safe flight speed, and go to about 5 degrees nose down. It was the only way the A-10 could keep up.
edit on 3/24/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The problem with that card is it costs mana to cast and use. It should be free. 💪

👣

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Chuck Norris is not pleased with your comment. You should be fearful.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called Logic

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That is... Awesome.

It fires guns SO HARD that it has to dive to maintain momentum.

I approve.

Also:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I love the A-10s, they have a special place in my heart, I grew up watching the A-10s and the F-16s out of Ebbing Air national guard, Flying Razorbacks. Those boys can move and pull turns right out of take off, with a shear vertical climb and a 180 degree turn. Man what a proven piece of military hardware. They should at least upgrade and continue with a similar design. It works

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sending a personal message to Stephen Harper, Grand Poo Bah of Canada, to buy the A-10's if Congress is that foolish to retire them. Then we could honestly patrol the Arctic!
edit on 24-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join