It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in ghosts? Watch this spooky interaction with mother and daughter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Actually I was supporting your position. Hair sticking out that far and UP making it hard to believe.

But anyway try being a skeptic sometimes. Ever seen a spider web glisten?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

ya, but spider webs aka silk, is made of entirely different compounds.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Silk comes from the cocoons of silk worms.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Oh please don't think I'm attempting to either call you a liar or start a squabble with you. I know you're a avid member of this community and I've enjoyed some of your responses. Also, while I am an atheist, I find pagan belief systems more affable and honorable than the more dogmatic monotheistic choices.

I have never seen or read anything that comes even remotely close to proving the existence of souls or ghosts existing and I try to prevent further harm that has been done by these beliefs through fraud and trickery when I post these things. I know that there's nothing that can convince you otherwise about this stuff and I won't try to show you anything else. But, if I post these things, I'm also trying to prevent others from falling into those beliefs which I see as incorrect and often eager to reap from the young or unsure. I fully support seeking information and self education regarding these topics. But, you may not like what you'll find.
better late than never.

I agree to a truce on the subject lol. As for looking into it well I've experienced it and I'm a pretty solid personality not prone to paranoia or far fetched beliefs.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

You can garner stars with your post but as my earlier post showed he was quite correct on things that would happen in the future like me moving 400 miles away four or five years later. My mother's lung disease. Plus I get premonition myself that have been amazingly accurate and always make me sit back and shake my head.
That and the fact that several people in my family are sensitive too means I don't require anyone trying to convince me otherwise. As a matter of fact it would be quite impossible for someone to convince me otherwise. I know what I know. 100%

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And spiders

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Silk that they make cloth from comes from spiders? Ok yes I looked it up but that's not the source of silk for clothing. Apparently spider silk is so rare that anything made from it is considered an objet de arte. Made to adorns kings and queens. Thanks for the lesson.
edit on 5102015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

we've gone off topic but yea, they can take a spider web directly from its spinneret as one single continuous thread. There's a piece of cloth which has a million strands, so valuable not even the maker is allowed to touch it. Silk worms are preferred because it's less time consuming. There is however, a spider silk factory but it wasn't until hybridization of genetics where spider's and goat's genes were fused together to create silk/milk as a way to increase productivity of the amino acids which produce the strength in silk.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I also thought it was a strand of hair shining when Sled pointed me to the orb, I didn't post anything afterwards though as I don't like to judge what others think they see compared to what I think I see.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join