It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in ghosts? Watch this spooky interaction with mother and daughter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Proof will come when these events are testable. The only proof one can expect thus far is a quantitative one on paper

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What does that have to do with this ? So shes semi known on the web? That makes her a hoaxer somehow? The kid was pretty natural and she kept looking over her mother's left shoulder throughout the vid like she was seeing and hearing someone there. When she asked about the grandmother having trouble walking what four year old thinks that. They're not familiar with the quirks of the elderly in that way. I think grandma said something to her about trouble walking not that she couldn't walk which mom confirms by saying she could walk but she was really old. The girl seemed to be struggling with should she say something about grandma or not but in the end grandma took the decision out of her hands by asking her to say that Jewish nickname which the kid didn't know previously because she kind of looks relieved that she was ok to tell her mom that her grandma was with them.
Either that or the kids an amazing actress and we should see her in a Disney flick any day now.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Proof of what or rather not proof of What?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Proof of what or rather not proof of What?a reply to: NavyDoc

The thread title implied that is was some sort of evidence of ghosts. Although I do agree that it's spookily interesting, it really isn't proof of ghosts, is it?

Kind of like aliens. See something in the sky you don't understand? Must be aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

You defiantly question the sincerity? The link you provided was practically a raving review of her sincerity. Maybe I don't understand your post? After reading your link I can't see this woman purposely coaching a child to lie in light of the recent tragedies in her life.

The link you provided was practically a raving review of her sincerity

It was not a raving review of her sincerity, but of her reality. Her mindset, her train of thought, and of her loyalties.

She is not just into PR, she is a well place, well connected "Actress". And an Actress, who has a product to sell, herself. She actually reminds me of Sara Silverman, except with a different angle. I wonder if they are related somewhere in the past.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well if she is acting...or not...clearly, a state caused by cognitive dissonance will be hard pill to swallow in terms of re-evaluating everything you/I think we know about human behavior. The look on that kid's face at the end was priceless. Along with hers. I vote real, non-scripted. And like I said, joking about something like this after the recent death of her grandmother in November would make this woman a sociopath. Her bio in the link you provided shows nothing of the type.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

And like I said, joking about something like this after the recent death of her grandmother in November would make this woman a sociopath. Her bio in the link you provided shows nothing of the type.

That, is quite debatable.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Totally weird and staged. They are both mugging for the camera with unnatural reactions.
Come. On.

Too much smooching too.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You do realize the woman in the video is a actress (Jaime Primak Sullivan), among other things?

Link

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Is that all the dirt you can get?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

And not a very good one based on her shocked look!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I have to say this even at the risk of ridicule but I know when spirits are around. I don't see but I sense them and sometimes I can get impressions of something they are trying to convey.

I assure you I'm not ridiculing you, but can you tell me more about these spirits? What exactly are they? Do you know? Are they the ghosts of dead people? You say that you "get impressions of something they are trying to convey". That's pretty vague.

How do you know they're not evil entities messing with you? I can assure you there's an army of them out there who will gladly tell you they're a grandparent, aunt or deceased spouse.

You yourself said these things are scaring the heck out of your "medium" son.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah I guess it is implied. I don't need proof I've experienced it and I admit that at the risk of ridicule because after all these ATS guys are a tough crowd. Like little psychic nudges I get also but I'm not here to convince anyone Because the only proof is having an experience. Nothing I say will convince someone who hasn't experienced it .

a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Obviously they are "staging" themselves for the camera..that's what you do when you're making a daft video. I also agree that it was probably being filmed on a webcam and as such they are looking at themselves on the monitor during filming, it's a natural thing to do and I know that when my daughter and I have been messing around like that, there is a tendency to look at the image of yourself on screen, rather than at each other, so I don't think it's too odd that her mother looked at her daughter on the screen rather than directly when she dropped the bombshell.

As for the child being coached, she's really too young to follow a conversation like that and get her lines correct, on cue and she was definitely distracted by something else to the other side of her mother, but clearly her mother is not distracted in the same way. Also the child was very definite in her first question about whether "Mimi" was her mum's grandmother and when it was explained to her that "Mimi" was her mother and her daughter's grandmother, the child then wants to know more about her mother's grandmother. In my opinion, kids that young have difficulty with understanding family relationships, especially if the subject of the conversation is dead and the child has no real memory of them.

And to the person who suggested that they seem to be smooching too much...do you have kids? Because if you do, you'll know you can never kiss your kid too much, my daughter and I would play kissing monster, when she was about that age, where I had to kiss her "till my lips fell off" another kiss would restore them though

So overall, it's a very interesting video and I do think the child was passing genuine information to her mum and in my opinion the mum's reaction is exactly what I would have done in that situation too.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I liked this video until the end, it seemed genuine and like a mother and daughter messing around with a camera so that they could keep the video as a memory. The way her daughter steps down and looks at the camera whilst mentioning her grandma looks far too staged though, disappointingly. Is she reading from something? Also the reaction from the mother into the camera looked like terrible acting. Disappointing as I was hoping for something a bit more genuine when watching that.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Like I stated I admit this at the risk of being ridiculed. I know what I'm opening myself up for on this site. I'm not worried.
They are my relatives my grandmothers my mother my aunt my father in law. I've never gotten anything from anyone outside my family. But when they are near I'm aware of them. You know when you're alone in a room and someone enters so quietly you don't hear them but then you just look up because you feel them or when you feel someone looking at you and you look up and find that someone is looking at you? It's kind of like that, then what ever part of me just recognizes who it is the same as if I'd looked at them with my eyes and know who they are. As far as them relaying any message it's kind of like a thought but one that is definitely not my own. And more an impression. It doesn't happen often though since my father in law passed he seems very attached to his son because he's here often. He doesn't try to communicate with me but he hangs out and I just know he's there. The impressions are very vague like psychic impressions are. We're not dealing with A.T&T here. I don't know why people think that it should be detailed and crystal clear. That's the kind of proof demanded by people here but it's never crystal clear because it's not a wired connection it's... I don't know what it is actually. I don't claim to have any special ability because I'm just an ordinary housewife with a normal life and I'm not special in any way. Though hubby thinks I'm hot stuff lol.
As far as evil entities go if they're out there they don't interact with me any more than angels or good entities. Just those pain in the ass relatives!
Three sons. The oldest was the one who got kissed. He doesn't or hasn't said anything about any other experiences and he's 39 now.
The middle one who sees them on occasion and waved to them as a baby. He's not afraid but doesn't seem to think this ability he has is extraordinary in any way. He takes it for granted and its very very rare that it happens and always a surprise because apparently he doesn't even realize he's seeing a ghost they seem corporeal to him.
The youngest who is19 now was the one who got frightened by his experience. He's very intense has a very very high IQ and though not really introverted is a little reserved. He's also always been extremely scared by movies that others laugh at and is not a big fan of horror movies. While me his mom is a hugh fan of horror. Movies, books etc. I hope I've answered your queries sufficiently.
a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

I don't think the child is reading anything, kids of that age are notoriously bad at getting things right when prompted to do so by an adult..believe me, my own daughter had a really bad habit of landing me in it, if I was trying to get her not to mention something e.g. I'd gone to visit a friend that my own mother didn't like, so I had told my daughter not to mention it, so when we visited my mum a couple of days later she blurts out "Granny, mummy told me not to tell you..." Arrgghhh

I think the mother was really taken aback and it seemed genuine enough to me

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

She's four. If she's reading that well and with that much genuine expression I'd expect big things from her.
edit on 3242015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You ever get in front of a CCTV with a kid? GOSH we mug for the camera when we're on security in a store. If you don't mug for the camera when you see yourself then you're the unusual one. Be honest every body mugs for the camera especially if they can see themselves on a monitor. I think part of it is self consciousness.

I know there are very talented kids out there but she seemed genuine to me.
Everybody is going to have their own opinion and none of us are out to change them. You're going to believe what your mind tells you. There's nothing wrong with that. You can only extend your beliefs to what your own life experiences have been. Perfectly natural. I'm OK with people thinking I'm nuts though I may take offense if someone says I'm lying because I'm not. As for being nuts. I guess I'd be the last to know wouldn't I?

a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Meh, this won't convince someone neck deep in the "only fools believe in spirits" meme... but for the rest of us with an open mind and/or personal proof, just more grist for that huge ghostly mill...

And want to add that just because I've had to 'cohabitate' with spirits, it doesn't mean I have a clue as to what they actually are... I suspect dead folks make up some of the 'spirity' population, but that's simply a semi-educated guess.

Weird world we might be inhabiting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join