It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airbus A320 crash in Southern France

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jf1961
By remotely spoofing the onboard computer system. That enables the "attacker" to take control of everything in the cockpit. For this however, you need to be close and invisible to radar (stealth mode).

And how do they take over the analog systems and controls with the 'spoof onboard computer'?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I know that this is sheer speculation, but having seen the replay, it seems there has been no intervention from a pilot.
It flew on course while descending at a fairly fast rate but not as if something drastic had happened which affected the aerodynamics of the aircraft.
No distress call and no effort to change the direction of the aircraft to avoid to crash into the mountains.

Replay

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
they take control of the autopilot (wich is not analog)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Was Cern firing at this time? How far away from the LHC was this accident?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thoughts to the families of those that lost there lives.

Has anyone mentioned The Italian fighter jet MM7168 that squawked 7700 around this time (09:35GMT) in Italy? Mid air collision?

Just thought I would throw it out there...
edit on 24-3-2015 by ashpack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Was Cern firing at this time? How far away from the LHC was this accident?

So, CERN is the new HAARP?

I remember numerous plane crashes being blamed on HAARP. Now that that is passe, I guess the new scapegoat is the LHC.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

they take control of the autopilot (wich is not analog)

What about the autopilot/autothrust takeover switch on the side stick?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If there was engine trouble starting at cruise altitude there should have been plenty of time for a mayday.

The ones who do not make that call which would take seconds and they are trained to do makes things seem very odd. I wonder if something that interrupts all electronics would also prevent the call.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58
It happened to Malaysia Flight MH370, and yes, "they" have the means to do it, technologies that is not detectable to ground or flight crews...

Do you have any proof it happened to MH370?
Who is "They"?
What does any of that have to do with the events of this plane crash?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime
Don't know if it was as firing but many planes a lot closer and not effected so can't see a problem

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
WOW I asked 2 simple questions. Please turn off beast attack mode, makes you look like a troll . Investigations have to have all the possibilities. I think of the magnetic forces being generated there, in france on the same day as the restart, that's all. Nobody can prove anything as of now. What if it was running at the exact same time. a reply to: ScientificRailgun

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
WOW I asked 2 simple questions. Please turn off beast attack mode, makes you look like a troll . Investigations have to have all the possibilities. I think of the magnetic forces being generated there, in france on the same day as the restart, that's all. Nobody can prove anything as of now. What if it was running at the exact same time. a reply to:

I would think that if the LHC impacted this plane it would have impacted other planes.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

The problem is that the LHC can't possibly generate the magnetism necessary to disrupt a passenger plane at 38,000 feet. For one, the magnetic forces the LHC uses form a torus within the beam walls themselves to keep particles on the (not so) straight and (extemely) narrow. The magnet forces MAY leak slightly from the equipment, but it's location underground and the fact that the plane was extremely high in the air means there is no possible way that the LHC interfered with the airplane. I wasn't intending to be rude, but I just thought I would quash that theory before it got any legs.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetimesorry I was just stating fact, didn't mean to offend you

edit on 24/3/2015 by kuhl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
"They" is the shadow gov of this planet. Different factions of course. MH370 was retaliation (Bush clan) against Malaysia for hosting an international tribunal in late 2011. This panel of 5 judges charged and convicted (in absentia) Bush and Blair for crimes against humanity (Iraq War)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kuhl No you did not. It wasn't you , the other person who instantly accused me of blaming LHC. I simply asked a question maybe someone knows if it was running at that time.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun Ok thank you for explain that to me. Thanks for taking your time to input with your knowledge.

edit on 24-3-2015 by dntwastetime because: sp

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jf1961

Ah yes... The ubiquitous "them" or "they". Of COURSE they did. "They" are responsible for everything bad that happens. Of course Ol' Bush would order that 150+ people mysteriously vanish in a Malaysian airliner because he was butthurt that someone would accuse him of war crimes.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yea, that is what I was eluding too. If they have comm, they are required to do it. I guess you have to be there. No telling what happened in that cockpit as of yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
so admittedly I have not seen all the footage so far, but in the ones I have seen I have not seen remnants of a fire anywhere? All the plane crashes I have seen where jet fuel was the fuel there has been a rather large explosion and resulting fire. Has anybody located from any of the footage so far where there is remnants of that assumed fire?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join