It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airbus A320 crash in Southern France

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

It doesn't apply to Europe, tough Norway said they are now implementing it and Lufthansa are reviewing as are probably most airlines.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As the airlines said, they did the tests, there isn't a ban on previous depression for pilots. Perhaps it will be reviewed.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

5 A mother of a schoolmate of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung he had told her daughter that he had taken a break from his pilot training because he was suffering from depression, reports Rory Mulholland.
"Apparently he had a burnout, he was in depression," the woman, whom the paper did not name.
She said her daughter had seen him again just before Christmas and that he had appeared normal. The mother of his schoolmate said he was a "lovely boy". "He had a good family background," she told the paper.
Carsten Spohr, CEO of Germanwings parent company Lufthansa, said in a press conference today that Lubitz "took a break in his training six years ago. Then he did the tests (technical and psychological) again. And he was deemed 100 percent fit to fly."
"I am not able to state the reasons why he took the break for several months."

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

you can bet they will follow it now..oh, those poor families, bad enough the plane crashed, but deliberatly by the copilot...I can't even........................................

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is a very simple solution to this issue. Install another security door between the cockpit and the front lavatory. The Israelis airliners have that as a standard feature ..

And make sure that the person in the cockpit can't lock the primary security door once the secondary security door is closed. Simple...
edit on 26-3-2015 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Disturbing!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: costco
what MC and sacrifices. If you search, its a celebration period of those races who sacrificed humans for equal day and equal night - equinox. I think a part of it is also combined with the Easter period. We may see more accidents with children or anything has to do with children as victims. All in all, is a period that ancient civilizations who worshiped abominations as gods, did sacrificies. Also an Indian race who ripped of hearts of humans with 1 fast move ! This event happens now, so we may have more accidents...

there is websites who make calculations with Gematria (666,216,111) involved.
There is a website that did this.. ANDREAS GUNTER LUBITZ = 216 = 666 and in gematria equals is 144. But I think it was more victims than that? It could be a sacrifice if the media pointing the number 144, in the peoples mind..

Today articles state the pilot was having psychological problems, I am so tired of listening that and that makes Lufthansa as a non reliable company anymore. Who is going to fly with them, if their pilots are psycho. The black box was actually damaged? Or they damaged it intentionally, because as far as I know, this thing is designed to survive any impact? They say the co-pilot ddnt even speak, but locked the door? Mind control?
edit on 27-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

ANDREAS GUNTER LUBITZ = 216 = 666

Nice maths. What about his Initials 'AGL' in aircraft lingo...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"two-americans-confirmed-dead "A Booz Allen Hamilton Inc contractor, her daughter and a third U.S. citizen were among 150 people killed when a Germanwings Airbus crashed in a remote Alpine region in France, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday."

"Booz Allen Hamilton Inc - Its core business is the provision of management, technology and security services, to civilian government agencies, as a security and defense contractor"

It's not really hard to spin a counter-intelligence wetjob here complete with a copilot turned manchurian candidate to get rid of certain people. And why was the name of the third US Citizen never disclosed ?
But this is boundless speculation, isn't it ?
edit on 27-3-2015 by ZEV93 because: typos

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ZEV93

It was, yesterday. They couldn't release it until family was notified.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
NBC is reporting that he had depression and a "personal life crisis". I'm watching the news before walking out the door, so I don't know if anyone else heard that this morning. Apparently he had a Dr.'s note not to work that day. They are claiming that he hid his "illness" from his employer.

IDK, it seems a little to neat and tidy of an explanation. "Well he was depressed, yep that solves it". What, did the find a bottle of Zoloft in his bathroom? I just can't see someone that's depressed putting the plane in the kind of angle he did, instead of just pointing it straight at the ground.

It's almost like a switch was flipped with this guy. He apparently locked the door, and started the controlled decent calmly and silently. Very odd behavior, even for someone with depression.

I'm wondering if he had huge gambling debts or was connected to something very, very shady and the Germans are to prideful to release that information?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It should be Gunther.
Lol aircraft lingo above ground level

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Lol aircraft lingo above ground level

Ironic and also sad, isn't it...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

here it is link

its a facebook page and some conspiracy blogs posted it in my country. We also have some fresh news, inside the airplane was also his brother and I find it extreme, to kill ur brother, because you some hidden issues. It is just the easy way to close a case.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 3/27/2015 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
confusing, so it was the capt at the controls?
a reply to: whatnext21

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

No, that was a 2013 pilot suicide over Africa.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, that was a 2013 pilot suicide over Africa.
But just wondering, you know that all pilots have a typical ego and in this crash in the alps could have been a case of the co pilots ego got the better of him and maybe he decided to teach the capt a lesson.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I had the date and flight number on it and forgot to say it WAS the pilot not the co-pilot different plane, different day, but the events were almost identical, but nobody picked up on that...so I removed it wouldn't want to confuse some people here.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

I had the date and flight number on it and forgot to say it WAS the pilot not the co-pilot different plane, different day, but the events were almost identical, but nobody picked up on that...so I removed it wouldn't want to confuse some people here.
Almost identical scenario, leads me to believe that there is more to these 2 crashes than meets the eye

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Every pilot suicide crash is going to be almost identical. There are only so many ways they can do it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join