It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist Caught on Camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Donna Ayres, 33, has contacted media to show what she believes is evidence that she's been haunted by a poltergeist.

She says she's been haunted for years and worries that it's her deceased brother that she had a troubled relationship with.

Obviously, many claim the video has been faked somehow.

To see the video and article, here is the news link:
www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey

and now my dead brother will send us a message from beyond the grave , via the medium of ...... spoons

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I wonder how much they paid her for this story.

*fishing line and an iPhone at the ready*

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlmostRosey
Donna Ayres, 33, has contacted media to show what she believes is evidence that she's been haunted by a poltergeist.

The problem is that it's really not a difficult thing to fake. A bit of invisible thread and some basic planning could replicate what was seen in those videos.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be over the moon if actual evidence was found, but unless it was observed under controlled circumstances by independent witnesses, it's almost impossible these days to accept a video like that as actual proof.

If you're not familiar with invisible thread, the following link shows an example - jump to around 1m50-ish mark if you want to skip the blather at the beginning. You'll have the chance to "see" it against a black background of his jacket, not just the white board on the table.

www.youtube.com...

Now, watch the spoon clip in the first video and imagine a loop of that thread tied around the end of the spoon. Imagine that thread tied to the handle of the cup - you might also notice how the handle turns in the direction that the cup is about to move. Tie some to the lights to make them swing, to the stem of the flower to make it twitch...

Not saying that is how it is done, but just an example of how easy it can be to fake these things.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Topic was previously posted here

Please add your comments to the pre-existing thread.

closing

top topics

join