It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darwin Awards and The Georgia Guidestones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm gonna tell you a little story about my upstairs neighbors.
I live in a 3-flat- one apartment above, one below, I'm on the 2nd floor.

My friends and bandmates live on the 1st, I got them the place. I've been here 4 years, downstairs 3, upstairs one.

Upstairs is a "family," if you can call it that, which I can't. It's a single mom, 3 kids, and some a-hole she considers a mate and a father.
He's so brilliant that he leaves threatening letters taped to my door, assuming I called the cops on their domestic violence issues, which I didn't because I honestly don't care, but he leaves his full name AND apartment # - just to be sure it'll will hold up in court lol, and to be sure I don't confuse him with my friends downstairs. Yknow, pure genius. Full name, apt #, and threats. Yep.

Here's the level of intelligence I'm dealing with, if the aforementioned isn't clear enough. They leave their front and back doors open all winter, then crank the space heaters to compensate and then blow fuses non stop.
The landlord and I witnessed this and just laughed because they actually think it's his fault, and call him to complain non-stop.

I suggest that if you have any problem with the outline for population control laid out by the Georgia Guidestones, you watch a movie called the Darwin Awards. Then tell me how long you think my neighbors have left on this planet, and why you think they deserve a day more. If they have one more kid (2 since thy moved in already,) I'm callin' the authorities, and none of them will be long for this world as they know it.

It's simply time to you-know-what or get off the pot.
"Ain't nobody got time for that," and "You mad bro?"

Cuz if you are, you're just not getting the point.

I see nothing wrong with thinning the herd of useless wastes of space and resources. I can only be thankful that most of them only consume crap like gasolione and hot dogs, and inhale more Newports and SUV exhaust than air, so they don't really affect me on a physical level.

They can have that crap along with throat cancer from screaming all day, a throat chakra issue not even caused by the tobacco, but the'yll never know that. That stomach/sacral issue from believing McDonalds breakfast is "healthy," then wondering why their stomach is in knots all morning - it's a combination of cheap dead flesh and an uneasy feeling of not being a REAL honest human being with themselves, let alone anyone else.

The headaches form being more black or white than loving,and kind, and I dunna, maybe remembering the red people, and just shutting the f*** up about it and being truly thankful, sharing, and co-existing, at least on "Thanksgiving."

If you can't even wake up to the 1920's, and keep railing about how government tech is 40 years ahead of you, then wtf do you expect from life?

The Darwin Awards. You are a winner, congrats.
Don't complain about the Guidestones. You are the weaker links, goodbye.

And you wanna know why that is?
Do you REALLY want to know how if "they" are spreading chemtrails to poison you, it somehow magically doesn't affect "THEM?!"
Never occurred to you, did it. No, no it didn't.

How bout this?

Newports + chemtrails = death.
McDonalds + chemtrails = death.
Cellphone radiation + chemtrails = death.
Alcohol + chemtrails = death.

Maybe not, but you know what? I just simply don't have to worry about it. Mad cow disease?
Lol, good luck with that, I don't eat blood, diseased or otherwise. Seriously, wtf.
All of those have enough risks on their own to tell any sane person to stay away.
Those who are not sane enough to get it, see above, and peace out.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I honestly do not know what to make of your post . I am confused but take great pleasure in the fact i dont see chemtrails so alcohol is still ok . I think . Just .... forget it ... probably wont make sense .

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Ok so lets say "they" ar spraying chemtrails to kill "us."
Who are "they"?
How does the pilot not die?
What's the OTHER HALF of the RECIPE that "we " consume that "they" do not?
ya dig?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

let's test how well you know yourself.

i like your avatar, what does it mean to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Personally i try to eat all natural food such as the crabs caught below . Straight out of the sea , so unless they have managed to poison the whole of the sea i feel pretty safe . The other half as you call them most likely dont eat as fresh or natural food as me .

Helps to have a sister and brother in law who are farmers as well .

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was reading some weird things yesterday due to links from old threads. Most old threads have dead links and you can't go down a page to get the entire conversation. That was the case on this thread... the vegan elite came up in a rant like page and Googling just shows great athletes that are vegan.

Do you know what this vegan elite referred to is?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The Darwin Awards are awesome and hilarious, but CLEARLY your neighbor can't win a Darwin Award since in order to do so, one either has to kill them self through stupidity or maim their reproductive organs so that they can't reproduce also through stupidity. Your neighbor has already reproduced twice and has assured that his stupidity will go onto another generation and thus hasn't removed himself from the genepool.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
To win the Darwin award you need to either die or stop yourself from the ability to breed. Keep me informed

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well here is a story. There was once upon a time, a troubled island, for amongst the people were those who thought of others, and often sacrificed time and effort, to assist and be of help, and then there were others who errupted in violence and needed a lot of help and attention. In the end, the council with the support of the majority took the worst offenders and put them on another island. This Island was made to be a school, with learning and beauty, and abundance, should they share and grow up more, it could turn into the same paradise they had left.

Also workers volunteered to join in, be with their stubborn backwards family and cousins and help, along with others who started to come in to see if they were able to grow certain skills, and often family groups.

The playpen/prison school was made for the ones who need to learn the harder lessons at times, and grow up more, cause and effect, and also for those whose lives may turn around with the right insights and the right frienship or message.

But the people who weren't as bad off, were only doing minor things, and also, those who tried to help, all wanted to take the school for themselves, and didn't care if their more stubborn family learnt or not, if they were homeless in the universe, without a school. They simply thought they were better.

They also were not of the same intent they had left their real homes with and would not be welcomed back until they had grown up more themselves in the end.

The End!
edit on 24-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not a Chemtrails believer, but... what if... "they" have an antidote that makes them immune to the effects of the chems? The fact that you have overlooked this simple possibility leads me to deem you unworthy of living, as you have judged so many others. Eugenics all the way, baby!

Just kidding, I still love ya! And you deserve to live. Your neighbors do sound annoying, but maybe tone it down a notch on the rest of humanity... or not, we have room for all types of personalities here on this planet! However, if I were forced to whittle down the population to 500M, I would consider the capacity to love and forgive and show kindness a better qualifier than just sheer intelligence. After all, geniuses created the atom bomb.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

My friends and bandmates live on the 1st

Move your bandmates into your apartment 3 times a week, practice music loud and at odd times. Hopefully they shift.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yea that thought occurred to me of course!
Actual the more obvious & likely scenario, like having the cure to a disease they want to release, but keeping it only for themselves...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I know myself pretty well.

The avatar means i found a funny ad in an old sci-fi mag a girlfriend bought me years ago, and I scanned it in.
I actually google-searched the address too, nothin' there.

new topics

top topics

join