It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"SHIELDS UP" - New Technology Being Developed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very interesting

The Development of Shield Technolgy Begins

And so it begins, this will change warfare if it ever develops into a energy absorbing protector shield, against bullets and missiles.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
thats funny because I heard the speed of time was ever expanding and the speed of light too, therefore, time wins everytime. nothing can stop progress, the military is defunk. obviously with shields. LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
thats funny because I heard the speed of time was ever expanding and the speed of light too, therefore, time wins everytime. nothing can stop progress, the military is defunk. obviously with shields. LOL

The US Government has the best shield technology. Repossessed Alien Tech from Andromeda and the North Star. Don't wreck and we won't take your tech. LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In Star Trek, it seems as if the shields were going down all the time, for the least amount of cause. While I love Star Trek, I hope that these military shields are much more capable than that of the Enterprise...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

They also diverted energy poorly. Look at how shaky the Enterprise was during battle, even when the shields were up.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Please us the existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join