It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoodETxSG Interview Pt2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is a very intense interview with an insider of secret space program, MiLabs, off world industries, bio implants and more.

The interviews (Pt 1 linked) were conducted by a project Avalon moderator and come across as an honest conversation.

The material resonates very powerfully with me and is going viral.

GoodE TxSG Interview

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one responded to this...I didn't really like pt. 2 that much until about half way. I'm listening to pt 1 right now and a LOT of what this guy is saying mirrors what Astr0 shared with us a few months back before disappearing.

The only reason I believe some of what he is saying is he was asked a question to describe some of the 'beings' he has seen. His response seemed on point by saying something along the lines of, "I feel speculative of anyone who openly wants or tries to talk about the beings that they've seen or been abused by. Greys and Mantis aliens are so scary that I don't like thinking about them. " (something like that)
Anyways the reason I believe that is one of the very few times I've been able to astral project I came across this Mantis alien that he talked about. Even now my stomach just dropped thinking about it. Truly the scariest thing I've every experienced in my life.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

I'm surprised no one responded to this

I'd like to think the reason for that is because people here spotted project Avalon in the OP and understood that project Avalon = Bill Ryan = BS.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sorry not familiar with Project Avalon or Bill Ryan...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88Anyways the reason I believe that is one of the very few times I've been able to astral project I came across this Mantis alien that he talked about. Even now my stomach just dropped thinking about it. Truly the scariest thing I've every experienced in my life.

Were they from? As in Home Star...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

Funny you said that. I've believed for years I could handle a face to face without losing it. The other night, while walking in a cemetery from 1809, I found myself saying out loud "I'm ready for contact. The time has come to show yourselves."

Suddenly I was lit up from behind from what must have been the high-beams of a car. My projected shadow stretched out twenty feet in front of me. I was instantly paralyzed with fear. Goose bumps covered my neck. By the time I turned around, the lights were gone.

I was very surprised at how frightened I became in an instant. Maybe I'm not ready?

As for your experience, how much would it have been magnified by a real face to face?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've come to know that for some people, there is no such thing as objective proof. All evidence is subjective, even first hand evidence may be discounted as a dream or mirage or whatever.

To dismiss out of hand thousands of posts from thousands of different people strikes me as paralyzing fear and pointless.

Intuition and discernment are very subjective tools but very powerful none the less assuming you know how to trust yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Intuition and discernment are very subjective tools but very powerful none the less assuming you know how to trust yourself.

Blind belief achieves nothing other than support those who rely on blind believers.

It seems the project Avalon moderator in the video is Christine Anderson who it would also seem is working with Bill Ryan , Bill Ryan is probably most well known for the Project Serpo hoax ( or psyop depending on how you want to look at it) , Intuition and discernment are fine but no substitute for cold hard facts.

With our warmest wishes — Bill and Christine
Bill Ryan
Christine Anderson
— and The Madre Tierra Team
projectavalon.net...

This from your link is what I've come to expect from the new age community.

Donate to GoodETxSG (to cover travel expenses, etc.) by clicking this link, then clicking the image that says “Donate to Help Continue the Disclosure Mission” (in upper right of page)…

Please click This link to donate to cover gortex's travel expenses , etc (new motorcycle)

edit on 24-3-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

I've come to know that for some people, there is no such thing as objective proof. All evidence is subjective, even first hand evidence may be discounted as a dream or mirage or whatever.

To dismiss out of hand thousands of posts from thousands of different people strikes me as paralyzing fear and pointless.

Sometimes it appears that others are dismissing things "out of hand" when in reality they have already looked into the "matter", and decided that the data you present has no merit. That may be the case here.

I asked a single question; I wish to know where these ET's are from. I ask because for my intuition and discernment I tend to use things like "MS-SQL Server". That is a rather serious database engine upon which I have data about the stars that can tell me IF your ET have any possibility of being real or not. And the process is rather simple. I look at the star in question and determine its type, age, distance and some other properties. From that it is easy to tell IF that ET is even possible.

Armed with that knowledge; it doesn't matter what thousands of posters have said...I have the truth and reality.

Also, stories about ET are just like UFO sightings; most are easily explained and only a few percent hold any real data.

edit on 24-3-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join