It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear a high pitched whistle outside my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
after dealing with hearing demons, ufos, seeing scary ass hallucinations. almost dying. i believe there are no demons or ghosts, rather i belive were all held down by a technology which has tapped our lives and lies to us, fearing us from the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StatesmanKY

This really is an introduction forum...a place to tell us a little about yourself, say hi and about your interests. Post to 20 places (can in one night) and you could've started this as an actual thread.

I included a great link from Moderator-DontTreadOnMe about everything, Ts and Cs, rules and how-to's you need for members.

Welcome. Mysterioustranger

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
after dealing with hearing demons, ufos, seeing scary ass hallucinations. almost dying. i believe there are no demons or ghosts, rather i belive were all held down by a technology which has tapped our lives and lies to us, fearing us from the truth.

There is a counter to every strike.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

There is a counter to every strike.

what do you mean by that?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow!!! I was outside a couple nights ago around two a.m with my Dog. I heard what I can only describe as a two tone "flute" or "steam whistle" sound coming from a wooded area. I was quite baffled by the whole thing..they would last for periods of 5-7 sec (one solid period of the whistle..changing from a lower tone to a higher instantly no gradual change like wooooo (lower pitched) wooooo (high pitched) ) I was outside for about twenty minutes...one point I began to follow the whistle it seemed to be coming from a small wooded area keep in mind I am residential. However my Dog began acting up so I took him back into my apartment..went back out and heard it again this time I followed back towards the building across the street. The strange thing if I was in the middle of the field or by my building it was just as clear...it did seem to get louder towards the wooded area. However, when I got close the second time the strangest thing was I could now hear it much further away back towards my building, if not behind it now. The sound stopped and I was a bit weirded out so when in...have not heard it since. whatever it was I can tell you it was nothing I had ever heard before and it was kinda creepy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Maybe you have a mental disorder?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sanctuarywoods
YES Sanctuarywoods! Literally like 10 minutes ago I had the EXACT same incredibly unnerving incident happen. You described the whistling sound and how it seems to inexplicably move its location in a weird-me-out baffling way.
Its unusually silent tonight- as regularly the frogs from the creek below our house are as loud as can be, and you can always hear one of many neighborhood dogs barking intermittentlly between the far off sounds of passing cars. Not tonight though, so when I first heard the whisteling it was far off and without any real concerted effort I subconciously filed said "familiar" sound under human. It wasnt until the whisteling increased in volume and changed its location which was now eminating from just below my backyard that I all of a suuden became hyper aware of how unnaturally silent it was toninght and how this freaking whisteling had been going on for about 8 minutes already without ceasing. I thought maybe the nerighbors were looking for someone or calling their dog but I quickly discarded those theories as there were no accompying human sounds or voices. It was then that I concentrated on the whistlers varrying pitch, rest intervals, and the uncomfortable realization that this oddity was getting closer and louder to me. When my dog started acting out of character (both oddly needy and anxiouse),I held perfectly perfectly still and concentrated on locating where this weirdo whistler was originating from- and where his projection was meant to target. This is when I absolutely, positvely and without any question of doubt in my mind knew that this noise was not derived from any animal. Without giving my true intentions away, i silently began to plan on how I would gather my belongings and dog and make it into the house without alerting or giving that "#ing thing" a chance to act before I was already behind locked doors. I began taking the whole bizarre situation very seriously, especially when I realized that the whisteling was purposefully being projected at me. What I mean by that is through all of its different pitches and vocal lengths, its seemingless instantaniouse change in both location and distance- the actual noise was always being aimed in my direction. I think it was when the quality of the whisteling changed, like that of someone who had whistled too much and it now comes out softer, lower and without as much power or form. I became absolutely frightened because all of a sudden the whisteling was so close i should have seen "the person", and the way it was being projected at me was like when your walking down the street & though initailly unaware of the world around, it becomes obviouse when someone is specifically calling out to you regardless of the presence of others. For about a minute i struggled with the fact that I knew there wasnt a "person" in my backyard very purposely trying to get my attention. I booked it into the house and locked that mother #ing door.
If anyone tries to tell me it was a bird, then I hope this # happens to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join