It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The helical model - our Galaxy is a vortex video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Amazing illustration how solar system actually travels through the galaxy.

youtu.be...

edit on 23-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: The link didn't seem to work

edit on 23-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Trying to get the link to show up

edit on 23-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Touch up

edit on 23-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Got rid of empty box

MOD NOTE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Posting Video Links

edit on 3/23/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Updated Title

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Rough OP...

A two liner with an empty quote box!?
ETA: I see your having troubles fixing the video. I would embed it for you but I'm on mobile heading home from work! Another member should be around ...

Though I already know the video your talking about... I'll expand my input on the subject.

Spiral shaped galaxies, which must have a center point they all orbit; as the stars orbit center of galaxies, planets orbit stars, moons orbit planets and humans are the center if it all (hehe...not).

I belive the entire you verse I, I mean universe, is an incomprehensible vortex. That everything that is of this physical universe we experince with our receptive sensories, comes from the zero point if a spiral so to speak.

This I belive is the other side of the big bang or whatever point we label, creation expanded from.

From the center of a spiral is what we can call zero point. As it spirals (verb) outward in its spinning motion..
The other side of that zero/center point of the spiral is an INWARDING Spiral.

Meaning, it spirals from within, to zero point, spiral out. Inwards spiral is the answer to dark matter I belive, what we can't see in the outward spiraled universe.
The inward form of the universe would be what we call the spirit/etheric/conscious/soul/god blah blah...

Don't get confused, our reality is dualistic in nature, and the inward/outward spiral is its reasoning I belive.

So in my logic, the galaxies are mimicking it's macro parent, universe.

As above so below.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by Elementalist because: typos

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
could be. i doubt the op argument is this but:

arxiv.org...

Synopsis: the black holes at the centers of galaxies may instead be wormholes.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Here ya go OP. Watching it now!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good luck with this. I tried bringing a video of this motion on another thread and got trounced by a wall of conventional thinking.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Love this stuff!
I'm not 100% convinced about the direction the sun is travelling in relation to the orbit of the planets as shown in these videos but I am 100% convinced that the spiral arms of the galaxy are 'twisting' rotating which produces almost the same movement for our solar system.
I also believe this is related to the near 26,000 year observation AKA "The Precession of the Stars" or "Precession of the Equinoxes" and not a moving Earth's axial tilt.
In case you're not logged in and can't see the link in my signature, a thread from 2010:
ATS: Solar System Orbiting the Hammar Axis

new topics

top topics

join