It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ukraine the New Afghanistan of The Cold War? Oligarchs Using Private Militia.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay children. That's enough tit-for-tat attacks. Let's keep the eye on the ball and the players here, okay?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 24-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Yes sir.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I think that US and Western Europe are to blame for the whole Ukraine situation and I think the whole thing will backfire on them

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, that was not what I was expecting...

Poroshenko dismisses Dnepropetrovsk Governor Kolomoyskyi

Ukrainian President Pyotr Poroshenko has dismissed Dnepropetrovsk Governor Igor Kolomoyskyi, the official website of the Ukrainian president said on Wednesday.

"Igor Valeryevich Kolomoyskyi is dismissed from the post of the chairman of Dnepropetrovsk regional administration," the decree published on the website says.

Valntin Reznichenko is appointed as acting Dnepropetrovsk Governor.

Source

Is Kolomoyskyi now going to blow up the Ukrainian economy ?

Kolomoysky is holding Ukraine by its “Privat” parts

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Are you saying we're better off not getting involved?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just for laughs...

Russia now has to pay for the weapons of the Ukraine...you just can`t make this stuff up !

IMF: Ukraine Must Now Steal $1.5B+ from Russia to Buy Arms

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

hahaha! Thanks for sharing that. I love the smell of Putin getting burnt just before bed time!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

That`s not how it works, the idiots will try it though.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
They're all fascists. And I'm sure you're unbiased enough too to admit that the west is supporting terrorism and sending Nato mercenaries to exacerbate conflict there. Its a 3-way fascist war

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In a new development, Ukrainian President, Petro Poroshenko, fired billionaire Igor Kolomoisky (mentioned in the opening post) from his position as governor of the Dnipropetrovsk region.

Vox news is speculating this has been prompted by Kolomoisky using his private army to occupy the state-run oil company, UkrTransNafta, as well as indicate the Ukrainian government is concerned about the rise of private militias.

Now that there is conflict between Kolomoisky and the Kiev government, the battalion's loyalties may be in doubt. If they side with Kolomoisky, it raises the possibility that he will continue using them to protect his personal interests, even if that means conflict with Ukraine's national forces. A worrying prospect indeed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join