It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ukraine the New Afghanistan of The Cold War? Oligarchs Using Private Militia.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And neither do many Americans so what is your point?

My point? What the hell you getting aggressive about? You directed a post at me I responded and then ask what's my point. I agreed with your original post. If you don't want me to respond don't post to me, scroll past very simple. You just looking to argue someone again?

Why not I hear real estate is cheap there.

You might wanna snap it up then, I for one am totally happy with where I live (and no it's not Russia, I know how your mind works)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Would you like a fun fact?

Once armed aggression starts with imperialistic goals on European soil there's always a war. BTW Putin instigated the arm rggression.

And by the way I do not want American boys to fight on European soil again. The complete reliance on America as the main NATO power, tells me they can all go crap in their hat.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

The point is the numbers are based on interviews with 1,000 people in 65 different nations. You have yet to show results for your assertion

The point is the results are old and outdated. That poll was taken before Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

I never offered to show any statistics. Why do you keep repeating that question? All I said is that your source is biased.

Why try and attack every source rather than look at the results?

Asked why I attacked sources, then attacke's my source.

As I stated I don't trust polls especially those associated with marketing firms which both are. If you can base an opinion on a poll you are not thinking you are being told what to think.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

My point? What the hell you getting aggressive about? You directed a post at me I responded and then ask what's my point.

I asked because you try to make it seem like only people from outside the US don't agree with the things the US does, when there are many in the US that do not support what the government does.

You might wanna snap it up then, I for one am totally happy with where I live (and no it's not Russia, I know how your mind works)

So you know me well enough to know what I'm thinking...how is that?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Accusation from past posts. You deny you accuse other members of such?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Asked why I attacked sources, then attacke's my source.

Didn't attack your source, I asked did you make up the information that they spilt because of being biased, it wasn't in the link, so where did you get the information?
Your pic is very fitting

The point is the results are old and outdated. That poll was taken before Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

Not as old as you where originally making out, you stated something with no back up, I showed you a poll conducted worldwide and you believe your word is more valid?
edit on 24-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Didn't attack your source,

Yes you did. I used your source with quotes from it that you ignored and continued to ask for a source. While in fact I was using your source ! And any other source I quoted you instantly attacked which makes your statement a oxymoron.

You showed me a poll for the year ending 2013 and outlooks for the year 2014. (that were wrong optimistic my ass)

Since that Poll was conducted Vladimir Putin seized part of the Ukraine and repeatedly made threats about using nuclear weapons. ( apparently you approve of the use of nuclear weapons)

I will quote your 2013 year end results again and see if you can attack your own source again. Or you can ignore parts of them again like you did last time I quoted your source.

The US was the overwhelming choice (24% of respondents) for the country that represents the greatest threat to peace in the world today. This was followed by Pakistan (8%), China (6%), North Korea, Israel and Iran (5%). Respondents in Russia (54%), China (49%) and Bosnia (49%) were the most fearful of the US as a threat.

Russia 46% of Russians did not see America as the greatest threat to world peace. At least that Nashi troll army can keep up there.

51% of the Chinese did not think America was the major threat to world peace.

51% of Bosnians did not think America was a major threat to world peace.

I would like to see where Russia fared in the year ending 2014. But Win Gallup doesn't mention who is considered the biggest threat to world peace now? Again it is probably because they did not like the results.

So until you can show me the results from 2014 your poll is old and outdated

And as I stated earlier your poll was conducted before armed aggression in the Ukraine and threats of nuclear weapons by Putin .

Not quote me some current statistics or go away.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dbl

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No I didn't attack the source, I asked did you make up the information of the splitting because they found WIN/Gallup biased, it wasn't in your link. Before we move forward and I answer the rest of your post (and I will), did you make up that information? You are skirting the issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lmao yes you did.

And I've quoted numerous sources here yet you ignore the largest portion of them (Cherry pick) and ask for more. Your game of deflection is completely obvious.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Lmao yes you did.

And I've quoted numerous sources here yet you ignore the largest portion of them (Cherry pick) and ask for more. Your game of deflection is completely obvious.

Why aren't you answering the question? 4 times it has been asked, where did the information come from?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You only repeat the question four times because you do not want to answer any of my other replies. ( Cherry picking)

Why haven't you replied to any of my other sources/statements, i'll tell you why because you cannot reply to them or you would have.

I did not make that statement up I read about it but can not currently find a source. ( i'm still looking )

Now it's your turn reply to any of my other statements or post current polls or go away.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

but can not currently find a source. ( i'm still looking )

So you made it up? Because I looked myself and it is nowhere to be found.
edit on 24-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Nope.

So you're not going to reply to any of my other statements?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Nope.

So you're not going to reply to any of my other statements?

When I get the source, told you this already. Very important to establish if someone's word is to be taken seriously, if you aren't beneath lying why should you be taken seriously?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So funny Lmao

Respond to any of my other replies Excluding the statement (which I did answer unlike you) which you've exclusively replied two six times now.

The very fact that you keep hammering one line has vindicated all of my previous statements.

You can't answer any of my other replies because they are correct.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So no source?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have been on forms like these for a long time. It's fairly easy to spot a pro-Russian Internet warrior when they have been defeated.

They are a lot like Jehovah witnesses, they hammer one line over and over while ignoring everything else and you can't get them to go away! Rotf

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have been on forms like these for a long time. It's fairly easy to spot a pro-Russian Internet warrior when they have been defeated.

They are a lot like Jehovah witnesses, they hammer one line over and over while ignoring everything else and you can't get them to go away! Rotf

Deflecting from the fact you were caught lying and as such you cannot be held in any serious light?

A lot like a child point a finger saying it wasn't me.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I responded to your statement no source at the moment. Now respond to mine.

The other tactic by pro-Russian Warriors use is attempting to discredit posters that they feel threatened them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join