It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to discuss how real chemtrails are, do your part.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

originally posted by: network dude

as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. "

Comment:

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S. Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

"Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation"
VTRPE
sub program,

within the

"Radio Frequency Mission Planner"

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft. The chemtrail program is associated with
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.)

Please show what evidence you have found to prove that.

I am well aware of the levels of Barium, aluminum, and strontium in soil and even understand how they become airborne, but I have never seen anything other than guesses about aerial spraying.

If you can prove it, then it's the smoking gun.

If you can't, then it's the same old fantasy.

Greetings:

I am well aware of the levels of Barium, aluminum, and strontium in soil...

Excellent!

To make sure that we are on the same page, would You be so kind as to please share with the rest of us Your interpretation of how those levels got into the soil and Your links backing up Your claims, please.

Thanks for asking.

Barium is surprisingly abundant in the Earth's crust, being the 14th most abundant element. High amounts of barium may only be found in soils and in food, such as nuts, seaweed, fish and certain plants.
Because of the extensive use of barium in the industries human activities add greatly to the release of barium in the environment. As a result barium concentrations in air, water and soil may be higher than naturally occurring concentrations on many locations.

Read more: www.lenntech.com...

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It makes up about 7% of the mass (essentially the weight) of the earths crust. If you apply this number to an acre of soil 6 2/3 inches deep (2 million pounds of soil), that 7% "Total Al" would equal about 140,000 lb Al/acre or 70,000 ppm. Those of us involved in producing plants, whether those plants are agricultural, turf, or ornamental, should understand how Al can affect these plants.

www.spectrumanalytic.com...

Strontium is commonly occurs in nature, formung about 0.034% of all igneous rock and in the form of the sulfate mineral celestite (SrSO4) and the carbonate strontianite (SrCO3). Celestite occurs frequently in sedimentary deposits of sufficient size, thus the development of mining facilities attractive. The main mining areas are UK, Mexico, Turkey and Spain. World production of strontium ores is about 140.000 tonnes per year from an unassessed total of reserves.

Read more: www.lenntech.com...

Are you actually standing by this statement?

If you can prove it, then it's the smoking gun.

So, if we can show you empirical proof that "Barium, aluminum, and strontium" have been "aerial sprayed", you might open your mind to other "proof" that nefarious chemicals have been, and are now, being added to the atmosphere by various means, including the 'modified' jet fuel in commercial aircraft?

Thanking You in advance and looking forward to your reply.

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

I sure am. If you can show that those chemicals were sprayed and make white puffy lines in the sky, I'll jump on the chemtrail bandwagon. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Here is a rainwater analysis sampled from London SW12 8EA on 17 April 2012.

It would seem highly doubtful that the Aluminim and Barium migrated from the ground up into the clouds to interact with the moisture and (probably radioactive) particulates and fall as rain.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
25 March 2015

So here we are, out testing a new pump on the fireboat on Lake Seed (Rabun County, Georgia), when the sky took on a new look.

(Click each photo to enlarge)

We tried to wash them out of the sky, but, alas, not quite enough pump pressure. lol

Peace Love Light
tfw
edit on 27/3/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It would seem highly doubtful that the Aluminim and Barium migrated from the ground up into the clouds to interact with the moisture and (probably radioactive) particulates and fall as rain.

First off, London has a major air pollution problem.

Second, why would it be doubtful? Do you expect perfectly clean everywhere? Why wouldn't rain water have Aluminum in it?

Dust from the Gobi desert has even been found in Southern California, a distance of 6000 miles.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

We tried to wash them out of the sky, but, alas, not quite enough pump pressure. lol

Don't blame the pump, Operation Skydoosh requires vinegar!

And why are they 'spraying' so much iron? That's how it got in the rainwater, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

That would pass the standards for drinking water in the UK. What's the problem here?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Comment
From Kimberly Dawley
National Institute of Health / PubMed indexed for Medline

Mark Purdey

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=15082100&query_hl=2

1: Med Hypotheses. 2004;62(5):746-54. Links

Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan
synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).

Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining.

The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. "

Comment:

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S. Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft. The chemtrail program is associated with

Are we just brushing this post under the rug then or do I take it you're satisfied with the answers you received?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You do understand how "air" works right? Things that are light and disturbed, when wind (see also "air") is present, tend to become "airborne". So you have light particles floating around in the air, and they do land different places. Even in lakes and rivers, and rain samples.

Please look into that theory a bit as it's not just made up, it's science.

Are you ready to come to my side of the fence yet?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

Not one mention of the word barium in this document

www.dtic.mil...

Not surprising…that is not a link I gave you…and it does not work.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Comment
From Kimberly Dawley
National Institute of Health / PubMed indexed for Medline

Mark Purdey

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=15082100&query_hl=2

1: Med Hypotheses. 2004;62(5):746-54. Links

Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan
synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).

Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining.

The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

Comment:

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

Are we just brushing this post under the rug then or do I take it you're satisfied with the answers you received?

Greetings:

Are you and your cohorts denying that

...the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft...

exists and does not qualify to prove our statement about aerial spraying of barium into the atmosphere?

Thank you for your time and consideration, as we are here to learn.

Speaking of learning, it is quite interesting that none of y'all dared to comment on the pics I posted of our fireboat and the 'trails in the sky above Northeast Georgia.

Where are your Flight Aware experts to tell me that nothing is out of the ordinary because we are under commercial flight paths and 'contrails' always appear that way?

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Please try clicking on the links you offered. No dice. Sorry. Please offer a good link and we can discuss whatever you like.

As far as your pictures, they are very nice shots of clouds and contrails. Of course they could be horrible chemtrails laden with deadly agents sure to kill all in a 400 mile radius, but we can't tell that from a picture, now can we?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

...the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft...

Top secret. And yet it's common knowledge? I was in the military but only had secret clearance. I am afraid I'll have to be read into the program before I can view those documents. (A google search on them turns up a Rense link. He makes me smile)
edit on 30-3-2015 by network dude because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anton74

Also, note the concentration of iron particles in the air.

London is full of traffic. Where there's a lot of machinery, mechanical friction will cause wear and tear, and one of the results is there'll be some metal particles in the air. Not to mention good old dust.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

Not one mention of the word barium in this document

www.dtic.mil...

Not surprising…that is not a link I gave you…and it does not work.

My apologies. It was a link to the details of the military program you mentioned. There is no reference to barium in it.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Link works fine for me. It's a document detailing VTRPE several pages in length with no mention of barium or spraying at all. Have you a source for this claim?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

exists and does not qualify to prove our statement about aerial spraying of barium into the atmosphere?

Speaking of learning, it is quite interesting that none of y'all dared to comment on the pics I posted of our fireboat and the 'trails in the sky above Northeast Georgia.

So you tried to spray so called chemtrails at 35000 ft with pumps that blow a couple of hundred feet....Here's your sign.

Or were you just playing it up for the photos?

I see trails like that in the sky on many mornings, and yet not sick yet...I must be ammune to the nefarious cocktail they are spraying.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Where are your Flight Aware experts to tell me that nothing is out of the ordinary because we are under commercial flight paths and 'contrails' always appear that way?

Peace Love Light
tfw

Well I, for one, didn't respond to that comment because I thought it was only joke. I never considered for a second that you really thought you could spray something that far up. Crikey.

But if you don't think they look like typical jet contrails, why not? They don't look particularly special to me. It was like that outside here just yesterday.
edit on 31-3-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So you tried to spray so called chemtrails at 35000 ft with pumps that blow a couple of hundred feet....Here's your sign.

Or were you just playing it up for the photos?

I see trails like that in the sky on many mornings, and yet not sick yet...I must be ammune to the nefarious cocktail they are spraying.

Of course you're not immune.. what are you thinking?

The effect of the contrails is slow.. very very slow.. So slow in fact that no-one has noticed anything after a couple of decennia of spraying. And there are quite a few people checking for air quality every day. Yet no trace of chemicals being sprayed from airliners.

Of course all the people who check for air quality could be in on the secret.. along with all the thousands of other people who would have to be in on it

Then again.. maybe spraying stuff at 30.000 ft and up isn't the most effective way if your aim is to affect the peeps on the ground... But what do I know

edit on 3201531 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So now I am curious. Your link seems to not provide any information about barium spraying. It appears you were lied to from your source. (something that happens frequently in the chemtrail world) It made you look a bit gullible. Knowing that, are you still a steadfast believer in all things chemtrail?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Here's a couple of my observations

Plant and animal oddities
Ever notice plants that have oddly formed leaves, branches, and roots? my gathered observations show that plants will grow kind of 'embryonicly' with their root structures. Dig up a plant and inspect the roots. Try using something like a large plant such as a tree. You'll notice that the roots tend to have roots that sprout asymeterically off the main roots. My example is a fig tree we have that my dad planted back in the day. I dug up the roots and noticed several of these asymeterical roots that just shoot off the main root. They don't grow fat at all, just straight. When I inspected these roots they all had a white aura to them, as if the whole root was misdeveloped, hence I stated that they were 'embryonic.' I noticed the same exact growth in other trees' leaves and branches. Some of these branches seemed misdeveloped and asymetrical. I can tell them apart from the rest of the tree because most of the tree's branches will have notable substance to it, but there are these growths that lack the overall substance a tree should have. Again, there was a 'white' aura to these growths. I am calling these growth's 'embryonic' because it is the best way I can classify them as something scientificly oriented.

Mental and physical illnesses
It seems that some people are more allergic to chemtrails than others. Nonetheless, anybody can go buy a bottle of saline nasal spray and use it in their nostrils and notice that there is a notable difference after using the nasal spray. I attribute this to the pathogens which, I believe, are being released in chemtrails. Unless there is a common widespread pathogen which we are all alleric to, I don't see other reason than to blame chemtrails for the most eleviating feeling the nasal spray produces. Also, if you believe in the evidence that Barium and Aluminum (along with other elements) are being released into the atmosphere via chemtrails, then there will be some mental and physical illnesses that prove this is true, however, it may not be easy to prove because testing for these elements requires scientific tools and knowledge how to understand the results of the tests.

Physical observations of spraying
Noticing planes releasing clouds of trails is the most basic proof that something is going on up there. When I was younger, I noticed these trails almost all the time. For some reason, now, I hardly notice them except on a few days when there is blatant spraying occuring. It seems to me that the spraying has died down some since I was younger, or, I suddenly lost the faculty to perceive these spray operations. I know that the still occur though. My personal opinion is that the spraying is occuring offshore or in remote areas. The city where I live used to always have a 'soup bowl' mixture of pollution in the sky. We use to rarely ever see a blue sky here. Now though, blue skies are common and the 'soup bowl' is not hardly ever there. Maybe a possibility is that my city suddenly became an oddity for whatever reason.

Orgone generators
In areas where orgone generators are present you'll notice that there are hardly any chemtrails to be observered. I've proved this to myself time and time again when I planted orgone generators in various parts of the country where Iived and noticed an improvement in the skies shortly after. It's really not that hard to prove that they work, even when most of mechanical physics will deny the possibilities of it working. That is, just by placing these small, seemingly insignificant devices consisting of quartz, copper, and aluminum in the area where chemtrails occur, the effects of these devices can be seen all the way up into the sky. They don't just work in an area of like 20 - 50 ft, but appear to effect the areas where the pollution is coming from. I think this area of the sky is the Stratosphere, but I'm not too certain.

Those are my main points for those who are interested. I appriciate your topics on this matter, Network Dude. It seems you have at least (re)sparked my interest in something I have wearily forgotten about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join