It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to discuss how real chemtrails are, do your part.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Here you go the trailer for his movie...

Here is a bit more about him...

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Check out the metabunk thread on him. Mick West is actually interviewed for the movie.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Check out the metabunk thread on him. Mick West is actually interviewed for the movie.

I know. It didn't look like this was going ahead since nobody was bothered enough to fund it

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Mick says he will post the transcribed interview he did for the movie soon, can't wait to see that.

I feel as do others that this is just another WITWATS type movie. I wonder why he doesn't just post his findings from his tests that he has, it seems he may not have gotten the results he was looking for but we will have to wait and see...who knows how long that will be though.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
So say I were to charter a plane and collect samples and have an independent lab test samples would you be my friend then network dude and be on my side of the fence. 😂😂😉

I'd say if you could do this and have a few of the big chemtrail pushers with you so they could all agree that it's a chemtrail you were sampling, you would have undisputable evidence. If is showed chemtrails, then you would surprise a whole lot of folks. And all of them would have no choice but to come to your side of the fence. But,.......if you found ice crystals. Would you be willing to accept you have been wrong?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Exactly why I don't debate chemtrails! I will continue believing whatever I want to, & I suspect everyone else will do the same, haha

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You would think by now, with all the $$ some have made off of this, that one of these 'experts' would have at least rented a plane and obtained direct samples. With legit, no agenda, competent observers.

I started a thread months ago, and actually read all the replies. I didn't just wait to argue my pre conceived opinion.

I always try to go in with an open mind and consider ALL the evidence, because in the end all I am interested in is the truth.
Why has not one of the 'believers' obtained direct samples using repeatable scientific principles?

Actually, they did but everything & everyone involved was suppressed.

The NSA told me so.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Exactly why I don't debate chemtrails! I will continue believing whatever I want to, & I suspect everyone else will do the same, haha

I know, evidence be damned! You will let me know when they start playing old Clint Eastwood westerns on your sky screen right?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

I know, evidence be damned! You will let me know when they start playing old Clint Eastwood westerns on your sky screen right?

If you're going to go for it, then go all the way. Reality isn't always a fun place. Pull out the shotgun and fill the fridge with holes, cuz we know that little guy is in there messing with the light.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Comment
From Kimberly Dawley
National Institute of Health / PubMed indexed for Medline

Mark Purdey

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=15082100&query_hl=2

1: Med Hypotheses. 2004;62(5):746-54. Links

Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan
synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).

Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining.

The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. "

Comment:

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S. Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

"Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation"
VTRPE
sub program,

within the

"Radio Frequency Mission Planner"

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft. The chemtrail program is associated with
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anton74

Just NO! if you kill him, you might never find the beer. there is a limit to how crazy we are allowed to get. I have to draw the line there. Now, I have to go feed the unicorn, let all just play nice and leave the shotgun behind the door.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. "

Comment:

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S. Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft. The chemtrail program is associated with

Please show what evidence you have found to prove that. I am well aware of the levels of Barium, aluminum, and strontium in soil and even understand how they become airborne, but I have never seen anything other than guesses about aerial spraying. If you can prove it, then it's the smoking gun. If you can't, then it's the same old fantasy.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: anton74

Just NO! if you kill him, you might never find the beer. there is a limit to how crazy we are allowed to get. I have to draw the line there. Now, I have to go feed the unicorn, let all just play nice and leave the shotgun behind the door.

That's why you keep the beer in a fridge with no light, its safer that way. I'm going to try it because a black cat showed up at my door yesterday and my luck is about to change.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

Not one mention of the word barium in this document

www.dtic.mil...

edit on 24-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It looks like it was a Rense link. Super credible.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

The dead Barium horse got beaten pretty good in another thread.

The PPM for barium in soil you gave is within what is considered normal. Every study into disease and illness will show clusters. We need more information so we can rule out the Texas Sharpshooter.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It looks like it was a Rense link. Super credible.

I think the barium thing originally came from army radio operator GE Griffin

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

In any debate, there are points made, and rebuttals to those points. From the "I don't believe in chemtrails" side, we MUST examine the evidence presented or there is no debate to be had. Every video, every move, every PDF article, and every patent presented as evidence. They all must be looked at, understood, and discussed.

So why do the chemtrailers get a pass? To lazy to look at what is presented? Or is is the source just isn't one you like?

I ask this as I look at yet another thread where the same easily explained things are trotted out as reasons to believe in chemtrails. Why do some planes leave trails when others do not? What's up with the grid things? What about cloud seeding? What about Bill Gates and his foundation?

I do get that new people will be introduced to this theory from time to time. But some of who I see making these claims have been around for a while. They have participated in other chemtrail threads.

The science that explains those white puffy lines in the sky exists, is massive, and it's undisputed. But....you do have to read it for it to have any impact on your thinking.

but, is that the hangup? Fear of having the theory unravel? Fear that you have been wrong?

At least spend the few moments to look at the information presented. Someone thought enough of you to present it.

Seems that thorfourwinds is engaging in exactly the sort of behaviour you describe

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

Comment:

VTRPE
sub program,

within the

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

Please show what evidence you have found to prove that.

I am well aware of the levels of Barium, aluminum, and strontium in soil and even understand how they become airborne, but I have never seen anything other than guesses about aerial spraying.

If you can prove it, then it's the smoking gun.

If you can't, then it's the same old fantasy.

Greetings:

I am well aware of the levels of Barium, aluminum, and strontium in soil...

Excellent!

To make sure that we are on the same page, would You be so kind as to please share with the rest of us Your interpretation of how those levels got into the soil and Your links backing up Your claims, please.

Are you actually standing by this statement?

If you can prove it, then it's the smoking gun.

So, if we can show you empirical proof that "Barium, aluminum, and strontium" have been "aerial sprayed", you might open your mind to other "proof" that nefarious chemicals have been, and are now, being added to the atmosphere by various means, including the 'modified' jet fuel in commercial aircraft?

Thanking You in advance and looking forward to your reply.

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join