It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool Fans Without Tickets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
As someone who personally knows someone who lost a family member, some of the comments here are disgustingly ignorant and hurtful.

The truth will come out.

Me too, I'm pretty sure people don't make jokes about dead New Yorkers in 9-11 threads and get away with it. People are stupid and will believe any news of the world spun propaganda. I know several family members who went and you have to wonder why people on a conspiracy website are bashing one the uncovering of the biggest cover up in British history by a group of people who took on the whole justice system and finally won is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Care to elaborate with reference to the evidence made available on the inquest website?

Why are all you guys supporting the lying media's story?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kirstie88

Have you actually read whats been said about the obscene performance of the legal professionals running this 'victory for people power'?

Took on the justice system and finally won. You're joking.

After waiting for 25 years I was subjected to a prolonged personal attack by a bloke who was earning more in an hour than I earn in a week.

marksimonfrankland.blogspot.co.uk...

Give that informative link a thorough read then tell me a group of people have taken on the justice system and finally won.

The media report what the state want you to believe.

Study the evidence available on the inquest website, compare it to the media story, then realise the fight is very far from over.
edit on 24 3 2015 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Add to that regional and national government, industry, the military, education, religion, the media, etc. etc.

Lies and corruption have reached epic proportions throughout society.

Now ask yourself why the media have instructed you to concentrate on attacking the traditional Office of Constable at this precise point in the attempted privatisation of policing.
edit on 24 3 2015 by Kester because: condense

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Do you really have that much arrogance to tell me that I am being "instucted" to think in a certain way? I am fully aware of the corruption in the media, religion, government etc (you would have to live under a rock not to know) and on this site you are preaching to an educated audience. You seem to think you have stumbled upon something unique? I put it to you that you are way off kilter here.

I am from the city and I am old enough to have the full background of this horrific incident and the repercussions it caused the people of this proud city. You only have to look at some of the disgusting comments in this thread alone to see the abuse that people have had to put up with for 25 years. I actually lived in the south of the country when this happened and took enough stick myself for just being from there. Asked if I was still proud to be a Liverpudlian. Can you imagine?

The police where inept on that day and a have been shown to have lied and lied to cover that ineptitude up.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The report is extremely bias and reads like a reactionary piece after the disaster, and I'd think it pretty naive to think that everything mentioned in the report was endemic to Liverpool fans. If anything that is more evidence of how much needed to change in football after Hillsborough.

The idea in 4.2 that it was 'some Liverpool characteristic' is not stated with enough evidence to make such a prejudice claim. You only have to read of Chelsea fans fighting with each other (let alone fighting with other fans) and how they treated Paul Coneville, the Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhamption crush in 1981 which was also at Hillsborough, and serious over-crowding at other FA cup games between Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City, and Coventry City - Leeds United in 1987, again all at Hillsborough. The warning signs were there to make a host of changes but the people at the top turned a blind eye and installed an incompetent Commissioner. There wasn't even a safety certificate for the ground at the time of the disaster; if you're going to claim murder it surely has to be the people who had overall responsibility for the occupants of the stadium.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Not really, av said all av got to say about this thread really.

I think av made my thoughts clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Not sure what you think happens at "soccer" games, but I've been to plenty and never once seen a riot. In fact, it is very family friendly at my local club.

As for the OP - clearly a crackpot theory. It was simply mismanagement of the crowd by the Police, not some overly convoluted plot to get us all to sit down in football matches so there would be no barrier to an evil NWO takeover.....

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What I meant is the truth is finally coming out.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I had never heard of this before.....

96 people died ??

over what ???

soccer ?

....... a f#!#&@g soccer game ???????

what the #!$# !!!!!

there needs to be a culling, people are so f'ing stupid, .... 95% of the population just needs to be wiped out.

they are a waste of space.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

I think you need to actually educate yourself on what happened before going off half-cocked and casting rather offensive aspersions about the people caught up in it.

It wasn't a riot, it wasn't soccer hooligans, it was simply bad crowd management by the Police which led to a crush. To insinuate that the fans were in any way to blame is crass and deeply offensive to most people, not least Liverpool FC fans and the relatives of those who died.
edit on 24/3/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

yes,

I can easily say it was the fans,

acting like a lot of herd animals trying to get a glimpse of a ball being kicked around.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well, I have a few choice words for you but T&C's prevent me from saying them. Instead of apologising and actually looking up what happened, you're not only going to stick to your profoundly offensive remarks, but go even further.

Herd animals? The stadium itself had a capacity of well over 50,000, yet owing to the Polic making mistakes with crowd control when fans were entering the stadium, too many people were ushered into one part of the ground, leading to the ones at the front being crushed by the weight of people behind. It doesn't take much to cause a crush with so many people being present and to insinuate that it was the fans behaving "like animals" just shows that you are just a prat.

Go on, educate yourself and try not to be such a pompous twonk

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

.......there needs to be a culling, people are so f'ing stupid,....

Possibly.....I know where I'd start!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If you've never heard of something before, and yet still feel the need to have an opinion on it, doesn't that make you the type of ignorance this website attempts to deny?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm confused hasnt the policeman who opened the gates admitted that he did it and apologised publicly?
Havent the police force admitted that they lied?
Not sure there is any controversy anymore is there?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a repl

on a side note,

Soccer is the most boring game ever invented.

........the second most popular sport in europe ?

...... watching trails of ants carry things for seven hours.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst
a repl

on a side note,

Soccer is the most boring game ever invented.

........the second most popular sport in europe ?

...... watching trails of ants carry things for seven hours.

Surely it's trumped by baseball?????

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

alas, I concede,

you are correct sir.

allright ill stop riling you chaps up.

on a second side note,

Chappie, the movie....... is amazing.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst
a reply to: stumason

yes,

I can easily say it was the fans,

acting like a lot of herd animals trying to get a glimpse of a ball being kicked around.

You obviously know nothing of the incident and are simply trolling people.

edit on 25-3-2015 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join