It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool Fans Without Tickets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It does appear that there is a nucleus of Liverpool supporters
(unidentified) who do travel to matches played away from Liverpool
without tickets and cause severe policing problems. At the end
of the day, rather than soak up Police manpower, it is felt better
to allow them into the ground, if possible, rather than them cause
havoc in the town, their team is playing. Whilst there is no
direct evidence to support this, the fans do appear to know this.
In the case at Watford where numerous ticketless fans arrived
they did imply that if they were not granted admission to the
ground they would go into Watford and cause havoc.

This is a link to a lengthy pdf for serious researchers.
hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...

Here we have a shorter link to relevant information.
hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk...

Watch from 11:14 to 13:22 to see the technique in action. A last minute rush on the turnstiles causes near death experiences for children and adults at the front, resulting in a gate being opened to prevent a tragedy. The usually unspoken message is, if you don't let us in we'll cause havoc in town.

A study of the history of Hillsborough football matches suggests provocateurs gradually learnt how to manipulate the crowd and control the crush. On the terrible day corrupt senior constables prevented the closure of the tunnel. The crowd poured down the tunnel in a torrent, vastly overcrowding the space they entered.

This is the point, if we stop and think, that we know for certain Hillsborough was deliberate murder.

Imagine there had been seating in the pens. Would the injuries have been any less?

Standing wasn't the problem. Far too many people rushing in was the problem. And yet straight away you were told you must never stand at football matches again. They wanted you to sit down and be good for the television. So the matches would start on time without awkward interruptions. So the strong males in particular would sit in pubs, gazing at widescreen TVs, instead of working together to protect the nation.

If it was unplanned the solution would have been to prevent crowds rushing into confined spaces.

It was planned. It was murder. It was Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Most important to us now is the way Hillsborough is being used against the Office of Constable. The private bankers and their criminal allies in politics want to bring in a private police force for their own protection. They've deliberately created a pool of stressed combat veterans to use in this private police force. They are attempting to turn all of us against the traditional Office of Constable and cause us to welcome our slavery under the private police.

Hillsborough is a major part of this, and it's going to turn against them.

Watch this from 4:40 to 5:15. At 5:04 Jimmy looks down at his script. Hillsborough was scripted. It was prepared. It was staged

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

. The usually unspoken message is, if you don't let us in we'll cause havoc in town.

solution - one bn of paras w/- full riot kit

one good kicking later - the scouse numpties will have had more havoc than they can handle and never try that again

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A Scouser went to sign on as usual at the job centre.
The job centre staff asked ''have you worked this week''?
The Scouser said ''Yes, having helped build a new nuclear power station on Monday and Tuesday, on Wednesday I painted Buckingham Palace''

The job centre employee, not impressed, said ''You're taking the piss''
The Scouser replied ''Well you started it'

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm confused, are you supporting the obvious propaganda that the Liverpool fans caused the deaths, or are you suggesting a completely ridiculous conspiracy theory whereby it was all orchestrated to get seats into stadiums, to make men sit down at home, to prevent them from protesting against the "NWO globalist agenda".

Whatever the point to this thread, there's no actual evidence to support any of it.

There is, however, a hell of a lot of evidence to show that the police failed to control crowds, subsequently made the DISASTROUS decision to open the gates, causing a massive crush, and then proceeded to lie about everything that happened that day with the full cooperation of Thatcher's f-ed up government and the right-wing tabloid trash.

The ONLY people to blame for what happened on that day are the police. Those responsible for the propaganda and the cover-up of the facts after extend to the media and the government. They should all be in prison already.

The fact that these facts are being exposed is due solely to the determination and dedication of the thousands of family members who would not stop until they saw justice, and for that they should be praised.

Without them this would have been covered up forever and we might never have known just how disgusting Thatcher's government and her lap-dog press (the SUN for instance) were, and how the Police lied to the public to protect themselves and each other for the murders of 96 people.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

. The usually unspoken message is, if you don't let us in we'll cause havoc in town.

solution - one bn of paras w/- full riot kit

one good kicking later - the scouse numpties will have had more havoc than they can handle and never try that again

I have another solution.

People need to get a life.

Soccer(Football) fans are absolutely ridiculous the World over. Win...Riots. Lose...Riots. It's about the most ridiculous thing I've seen and people should be ashamed and embarrassed at not only their behavior but in the simple fact that they are even a part of such childish antics over a damn game.

But what do people do? Feed the machine.

If only they turned that energy to more important matters such as, oh I don't know...Fighting the machine?

Jude11

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Young students protesting in London discovered running was a surefire tactic. The riot kit made chasing difficult.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I'm confused, are you supporting the obvious propaganda that the Liverpool fans caused the deaths, or are you suggesting a completely ridiculous conspiracy theory whereby it was all orchestrated to get seats into stadiums, to make men sit down at home, to prevent them from protesting against the "NWO globalist agenda".

Whatever the point to this thread, there's no actual evidence to support any of it.

There is, however, a hell of a lot of evidence to show that the police failed to control crowds, subsequently made the DISASTROUS decision to open the gates, causing a massive crush, and then proceeded to lie about everything that happened that day with the full cooperation of Thatcher's f-ed up government and the right-wing tabloid trash.

The ONLY people to blame for what happened on that day are the police. Those responsible for the propaganda and the cover-up of the facts after extend to the media and the government. They should all be in prison already.

The fact that these facts are being exposed is due solely to the determination and dedication of the thousands of family members who would not stop until they saw justice, and for that they should be praised.

Without them this would have been covered up forever and we might never have known just how disgusting Thatcher's government and her lap-dog press (the SUN for instance) were, and how the Police lied to the public to protect themselves and each other for the murders of 96 people.

Thank you - your post stopped me from posting something I may regret.

JFT96

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: solentsunrise

That is a grossly unfair comment. One of my Liverpool friends worked very hard getting the trust of the man who ran the police incinerator so he could buy kilos cheap. An achievement like that takes rare determination and graft.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

hook me up brother ha

good response... i like it

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Justice for the 96 (JFT96) is soon to be realised and uncovering the lies of the police after all these years.

That is all I need to know.

I am sure there are supporters from every single football club that arrive without tickets. To attribute this
behaviour to one club amidst the current trial is inflaming.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I really think you should thoroughly read the evidence available here, hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk... and then rewrite your comment without all the brainwashing. You're getting lots of stars because you're following the mainstream storyline. Think about it. The inquest is run by the same corrupt system. It isn't there for the benefit of the people.

But it has to appear impartial and so we get the evidence out. Once the evidence is there you look at it and you form your own opinion. Anything else is asking to be led by the nose. This is much too important to let it slip by unnoticed.

There were several major anti-constabulary black operations carried out in the eighties. www.abovetopsecret.com... All designed to be used against the traditional Office of Constable at this point in the attempted introduction of a private police force. And all with other purposes as well. Such as smoothing the path for the extremely profitable private corporation, Premier League Football.

...the Taylor Report on stadium safety standards, which proposed expensive upgrades to create all-seater stadia in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster, was published in January of that year.[10]

Television money had also become much more important...

en.wikipedia.org...

Reliable televised entertainment is a massively overused tranquilliser. Televised football in pubs is used for social control.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As someone who personally knows someone who lost a family member, some of the comments here are disgustingly ignorant and hurtful.

The truth will come out.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Sounds cool, looks cool and gets loads of stars.

But you really should check through the evidence made available on the inquest website. Then write something you won't regret.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

T&C prevent me from expressing the extent of the contempt I am feeling right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

snatch teams will get you

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

It was well analysed as a general issue at the time. I think Leeds were mentioned. But stating the obvious here, who was playing?

The video and numerous accounts adequately illustrate the mad rush.

When you say lies of "the police". Which individuals exactly? Patsy Duckenfield? Walter Jackass?

One of the intended effects of the Hillsborough Black Op was to cause members of the public to blame 'the police' in general. Exactly as your comment suggests.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

The truth is coming out. It is very hurtful. We've all been played for suckers.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Try thoroughly examining the evidence made available on the inquest website then rethink with knowledge as your ally.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It went so well that 25 years later we still have a lying, corrupt police force.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You and your humorous buddies are trolling right?

This is a troll thread?

If not this thread is really wrong on sooooo many levels.

TBH it`s pretty effin` offensive, needless to say ignorant.

JFT96 Hail Hail!

edit on 23-3-2015 by fenian8 because: the tbh bit

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join