It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation of Kremlin Turf Wars Continue as Putin Fires Two Senior Officials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I am all in favour of speculation. All I am asking for is evidence that his conclusions (in the comment I originally linked to) are justified. Has he got any? Maybe he will make me change my mind...
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krasnay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krasnay

I am all in favour of speculation. All I am asking for is evidence that his conclusions (in the comment I originally linked to) are justified. Has he got any? Maybe he will make me change my mind...

Not sure which conclusions you are speaking of, but each post I reviewed by SO included "I think" "Speculate" "Contend"...Where did you see he had declared conclusive proof without citing evidence?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Perhaps some people lack your power of divine logic and faith in SO, Above Network, ATS and others.

Others, maybe some with a higher education, would like more evidence before we take his reactionary-fascistic militaristic chaos-churning attitude and make it our own.

Until then, some of us will watch the hypocrisy of those that allege Russian or Putin wrong-doing.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Perhaps some people lack your power of divine logic and faith in SO, Above Network, ATS and others.

Others, maybe some with a higher education, would like more evidence before we take his reactionary-fascistic militaristic chaos-churning attitude and make it our own.

Until then, some of us will watch the hypocrisy of those that allege Russian or Putin wrong-doing.

Alleging Russian or Putin wrong-doing (EQUALS) reactionary-fascistic militaristic chaos-churning attitude ?

Would your IP addy trace to the Kremlin?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Putin supporters are very loyal. Especially in Russia the news gives them Putin updates he's constantly on television telling them what he's doing. And they sell Putin t shirts and he even endorses things. In the west we look at this as insane we more than likely will trash a politician. And let's be honest no one cares what say Obama likes will listen to a sports star first in fact even an actor. When you have a dictator he has to promote himself and nationalism this blinds alot of people to reality.

I don't doubt there are paid shills but I'll say most just have a patriotic ideals instilled through constant programming. Good example is Ukraine the news tells them Russians are being mistreated and Putin has to step into to protect them. Never mind the fact he's been caught bombing his own people. Most Russians will tell you it was terrorists and Putin is protecting them. Sadly until Putins popularity dies down he will get this undying loyalty it takes reality to smack some in the face.

However it's starting their are some starting to question what the Kremlin is doing but for now it's still dangerous for them to do so. For example I have relatives in Russia even me I would be reluctant to publicly state a anything for fear of reprisals against my family. Imagine living in Russia itself.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wow, it sounds as if you have a genuine love affair with the image of Vladimir Putin. Over in the West we question leaders, but I get where you are coming from because there are those who worship the image of our leader Barrack Hussein Obama and he can do no wrong in their eyes. Those of us among the pool of humanity in the West who are not into idol worship will continue to question the actions of leaders because they effect us all.
edit on 25-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Over in the West we question leaders,...

I haven`t seen you questioning this once, all I have seen you do is defend it by pointing towards Putin/Russia...

Ukraine Again Illustrates Faults in Neocon Political Philosophy

I`m going to wait for the questioning coming from you about the failures of your dear neocon leaders.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien
Another blog? really?

ANTI-STATE•ANTI-WAR•PRO-MARKET

riiight....
edit on 25-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

I haven`t seen you questioning this once, all I have seen you do is defend it by pointing towards Putin/Russia...

I`m going to wait for the questioning coming from you about the failures of your dear neocon leaders.

Oh you are one of those blame it on Bush people, Obama isn't responsible for anything except his golf handicap I see.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Oh you are one of those blame it on Bush people, Obama isn't responsible for anything except his golf handicap I see.

...that was all ?

I`m absolutely blown away by so much questioning !

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

...that was all ?

I`m absolutely blown away by so much questioning !

Hey, when the GOP was at the helm, I questioned why they weren't bombing more, protecting our interests more and countering terror more the whole time.

The golfer in chief's turn gets the same treatment here.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien
You may not realize but neo cons aren't in charge anymore your almost a decade behind the times. If you want to attack the US government might pay to learn who's running it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

They still are setting the foreign policy line...

Kerry, McCain, Nuland and the others in the background who are dictating are all still the same breed.
edit on 25 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They still are setting the foreign policy line...

Kerry, McCain, Nuland and the others in the background who are dictating are all still the same breed.

Nope they aren't Amaricans know this but see you have to push that or the whole US is after Russia falls apart. Love it McCain he's probably the biggest joke in politics. But you think he's in charge see time for you to return to reality and maybe look at what's really going on instead of Putin propaganda. Still laughing McCain in charge every Amarican going to get a laugh on that one.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Previously unplanned military exercises, and firings of senior officials and resignations of party heads, as well as a "huge announcement" expected that never came.

I'd say there was definitely SOMETHING going on and that we'll never, ever know what it was.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Was it ever confirmed that the head of Putin's security was killed? I don't remember his exact title, but supposedly it confirmed by some body in the Russian government during Putin's "missing" time.

Just wondering, it seems there hasn't been an explanation still for Putin's time away from the public eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I personally haven`t been reading anything about both things you ask, but we don`t get to hear everything what goes on of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Was it ever confirmed that the head of Putin's security was killed? I don't remember his exact title, but supposedly it confirmed by some body in the Russian government during Putin's "missing" time.

Just wondering, it seems there hasn't been an explanation still for Putin's time away from the public eye.

If he did it will be he slipped and fell the shower.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

Putin fires 20 heads of civil defense, including a highly decorated general.

edit on 9-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We will only see the ripples that are made from the event, not the big splash itself. ATS can piece this together, it's just made for it. I'm surprised nothing from Western intelligence hasn't even leaked out

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join